Deakin & Francis Reviews

4.9
Based on 229 reviews
Read Deakin & Francis Reviews

About Deakin & Francis:

Jewellers since 1786, Deakin & Francis® designs & makes the world’s finest cufflinks, signet rings, gentlemen's accessories, ladies jewellery and bespoke commissions.

Product excellent although engraving letters not very clear
I have chosen the turbine cuff links due to my preference for technical products. But the most decisive factor has been the absolute devotion this team is showing towards their profession.
Quick delivery of a fantastic product in a nice package!
Thank you for such a fantastic five star review!
Amazing. But you guys really need to answer your emails.
Fantastiskt hantverk, kvalitet och service. Leverans på en dag till Sverige och snabb återkoppling vid frågor.
Fantastic service - beautiful cufflinks. I am delighted with my purchase
My first order from D&F was a pair of sterling silver Zodiac cuff links. The personal attention I received was exceptional and the craftsmanship of the cuff links was exquisite. As soon as I received them I placed another order.
Thank you for your amazing review. We are so pleased to hear that you loved your cufflinks so much that you placed another order straight away!
I was ecstatic when i received my package the shipping was quick . More importantly the skull bracelet was one of the most intricate and beautifully designed accessories ive ever seen. 😍
Deakin & Francis 5 star review on 6th November 2020
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review. We are so pleased that you love your bracelet
Anniversary present for my husband - enamel owl cufflinks with sapphire eyes - absolutely beautiful 😍 Arrived quickly to Dublin and I am thrilled with them as will he be when he is given them!!
Thank you for an amazing review, we are so pleased you chose to shop with Deakin & Francis
High quality and unique products. Great service from everyone I spoke to.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review!
L'envoi est parfait. L'objet acheté est très bien présenté, dans une très jolie boîte, avec une petite brochure fort bien faite. J'ai particulièrement apprécié le petit mot écrit de façon manuscrite, adressé au client que je suis. Cela humanise le rapport commercial. Very distinguished ! Merci beaucoup. Thanks a lot !
Thank you so much for your amazing review. It is so important to us that we give the highest quality products and customer service. We like to add special touches to our orders such as a hand written thank you note as we love to be able to have a personal connection between us and our customers.
I left getting cufflinks for my wedding to the week before in usual guy fashion. They managed to personalise and get out to me that week so I would have for my day! Thank you once again, excellent customer service and love the product.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a 5 star review. We are so happy to hear you loved your purchase. Congratulations on your wedding, we hope you had the most wonderful day!
Both delivery times and tracking are impeccable !
Thank you so much for such a wonderful review!
Excelente
Thank you so much!
Fantastic service, fantastic product. Thoroughly recommend.
Thank you so much for your fantastic review and 5 star rating
Beautiful cuff links arrived promptly. Will most definitely recommending .
Thank you so much for a wonderful 5 star rating. We are so pleased to hear you enjoyed your purchase from our online store.
Die Bezahlung und der Versand haben sehr schnell funktioniert. Danke an Alle!
Thank you for your wonderful review. We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your online shopping experience with us.
This was a special occasion present and it arrived in time! Abigail was very helpful with respecting the deadline, thanks again! And the cufflinks are beautiful, my husband was over the moon!
Thank you for your amazing 5-star review. We will be sure to pass your feedback onto Abigail. We are so happy to hear your husband loved his cufflinks. Thank you for choosing Deakin & Francis
I was looking for a unique gift. Very pleased with the cufflinks I ordered online. Quality item and great design. The cufflinks were dispatched promptly and arrived in nice presentation box. Perfect.
Thank you for such a lovely review. Providing a great online service is very important to us, and we are thrilled to hear that you are very pleased with your experience.
Quick response and fast-speed delivery.
Such lovely feedback, thank you very much. We are pleased to hear you had a great Deakin & Francis experience.
Deakin & Francis is rated 4.90 based on 229 reviews