Deakin & Francis Reviews

of reviewers recommend Deakin & Francis
Read Deakin & Francis Reviews

About Deakin & Francis:

Jewellers since 1786, Deakin & Francis® designs & makes the world’s finest cufflinks, signet rings, gentlemen's accessories, ladies jewellery and bespoke commissions.

Deakin & Francis 5 star review on 24th February 2021
Stewart S
Deakin & Francis 5 star review on 6th November 2020
Hector C
Deakin & Francis 5 star review on 28th May 2020
Perfect service !!! Beautiful pieces !
Thank you for your review and wonderful rating. At Deakin & Francis we always aim to provide the highest customer service and very best quality pieces. Thank you for choosing Deakin & Francis.
A+ customer service. Donna assisted me in getting a last minute engraved grooms gift for my wedding. The product arrived quickly and was beautiful! All our family was so impressed by the quality. My husband loved it and wore it to our wedding that weekend. Thank you so much for coming through for me especially during this crazy time in the world. You really helped make my wedding special. I would recommend Deakin and Francis to any of my friends and family.
An A+ review, Thank you so much for the five star rating. We will be sure to let Donna know about your wonderful feedback. The Deakin & Francis team are delighted that you and your family loved the cufflinks. Congratulations on your wedding and thank you for choosing our cufflinks to be part of your special day. Thank you again.
Purchased a pair of shotgun cuff links for my son following his GCSE results. He had seen them in the Piccadilly Arcade store last year. They are great fun and he loves them. Ordered online and received item within 24 hours. Great service.
Thank you for your wonderful feedback. We are so happy to hear that your son loves his Deakin & Francis cufflinks, the shotgun cufflinks are one of our favourites! Our team focuses on providing efficient and high quality customer service. Thank you.
Cuflinks arrived really quickly and were perfect !
Thank you for such a perfect review! Producing high quality pieces and excellent customer service is important to us, here at Deakin & Francis. Thank you for your 5 star rating.
cufflinks of the best quality
A wonderful 5 star review! Thank you so much, we are thrilled that you love our products. Thank you
Great customer experience, from initial contact by e-mail, to final delivry of the cufflinks. Quick and relevant answer all along the process.
Thank you so much for your great feedback. Customer service is extremely important us and we are so glad you enjoyed your Deakin & Francis experience. Thanks again for your review.
Excellent. Very well presented and great quality!
What wonderful feedback. It is just as important to us that not only are our products of the highest quality, but that they are packaged and presented beautifully. Our packaging is important as we know that when you treat yourself it is still a gift, therefore the packaging should be just as special as the piece inside. Thank you.
3 collection already owned and would keep focusing on D&F in the future. Insisting on quality control and I would be the buyer as always. Thanks for the great cuff links.
Deakin & Francis 5 star review on 20th July 2020 Deakin & Francis 5 star review on 20th July 2020 Deakin & Francis 5 star review on 20th July 2020 Deakin & Francis 5 star review on 20th July 2020
Thank you for the great review. The quality of our products is of utmost importance. We create pieces that not only bring a smile to your face, but that will last for ever. We look forward to helping you with your next Deakin & Francis purchase.
Friendly and professional service. I like the businessman key ring as it reminds me of the 1980s which was a great decade for me and many others. The wide pin striped suit and brick mobile are so classic of that optimistic era they make me smile.
Five stars! Thank you. Our sterling silver business man keyring is truly a wonderful product and we are so happy you think so too. Deakin & Francis has been crafting fine jewellery and accessories for over 230 years. Knowing that our product has brought a smile to your face is exactly why we do what we do. Thank you.
Beautifully made products and great service
Thank you for your review, it is always so important to us to receive feedback from our customers. We are so glad that you enjoyed your purchase and experience with Deakin & Francis.
Superb and all the more so by their impeccable service.
Such a wonderful 5 star review! Here at Deakin & Francis we set very high standards for our team and our quality of product. We always strive for perfection and are so happy to hear you had a great experience. Thank you for leaving us a review.
Your response time is very good and also staff response is very good. like your service and product.
Thank you for taking the time to share this review with us. We are so happy that you have had a great experience purchasing from our online store and dealing with our D&F team.
Beautiful links, perfect craftsmanship and outstanding service. Mr McDonald & DK went out of their way to ensure my links were delivered to me by FedEx at no extra cost During the panademic. The customer service matches the quality of the product! Looking forward to my next purchase!
What a lovely review, thank you. Our London store manager and our team here at Deakin & Francis provide the highest quality of customer service and care, it is a value that our company prides our self on. We look forward to helping you with your next purchase.
Excellent quality, fast delivery and the packaging of the product was first class. Bought this as a gift for father but will definitely consider purchasing something for myself
Thank you for taking the time you leave us your feedback! We know that when you order online you are wanting your product to be delivered as quickly as possible. Our team works hard to ensure parcels are send out quickly and to a high standard in order for you to enjoy your product straight away. We are so please to hear that the gift was well received and we look forward to helping you with your next order in the future!
Really superb service and the cuff links are exquisite. Thank you so much for caring about your customers
Wow! An amazing review. At Deakin & Francis offering high quality products and a high standard of customer service is extremely important to us, so thank you for sharing this five-star review.
Im very pleased of the range the inspiration and professionalism of you. Thank you Georgios Perissinakis
Thank you very much for your wonderful 5 star rating. We have been crafting the world's finest cufflinks and jewellery for over 230 years. We are so pleased you enjoyed your purchase. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback.
Excellent quality, beautifully made and always a fabulous gift gratefully Received.
An excellent review. It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your recent purchase from our online store. We are always happy to help. Being able to craft pieces that are given as important and sentimental gifts is amazing. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.
I placed an order for Santa Cufflinks from Deakin and Francis, I have purchased cufflinks from Deakin and Francis previously the quality of the workmanship is excellent. These have been bought early for Christmas as I wear double cuff shirts all of the time for work, as these are delivered to work lots of people were asking to see them and where they were ordered from, I will be ordering more cufflinks from Deakin and Francis without a doubt, thanks for a great quality product. Great product, great range and the best quality, thank you !
What a wonderful review! It gives us great pleasure to know that you have enjoyed your recent purchase with us. Our sterling silver Santa cufflinks are a brilliant Christmas gift! We look forward to being able to help you with your orders in the future. Thank you for the amazing words, this review will be passed onto all of our team here at Deakin & Francis.
Amazing quality and services !!! Fast delivery and personal note with the pack ordered. ! Thkss
Thank you for taking the time to give us such a lovely review, customer service is very important to us. We just want to thank you for your continued support and are so pleased that you enjoyed your purchase from our website.
My wife gave me a pair of silver bumble bee Deakin & Francis cufflinks for my birthday. This started a whole collection! The bees look great on the cuff and they’re much better made and heavier than many other brands as they are solid rather than hollow. The detailing always gains compliments. For our anniversary she gave me the self levelling initial cufflinks – one initial on each cuff. After this, a pair of the red racing cars - they do make a statement. Deakin & Francis cufflinks start a conversation when you enter a room – a great icebreaker. And in all those Zoom meetings – looks good to be wearing a proper shirt these days.
Deakin & Francis 5 star review on 28th May 2020
Wow, a five star review! It is so lovely to hear that you were given our cufflinks as a gift and that you enjoyed them so much you have built up a collection. Providing high quality products is something we have been doing since 1786. Creating pieces that stand out and people talk about is part of why we love what we do. It is great that you are receiving such wonderful compliments. We create products that can be worn anywhere for any occasion so it is wonderful to hear that you have been wearing them for your Zoom meetings. Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback.
Deakin & Francis is rated 4.90 based on 209 reviews