DCUK Reviews

of reviewers recommend DCUK
customer service
Highest On-Time Delivery in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Summer 2019
Read DCUK Reviews
I have bought several ducks for presents and they have always been extremely well received. They are all well cared for and very happy in their new homes!
Excellent service and excellent dcuk, well packaged and fast delivery
Lovely ducks, especially the character ducks.
I bought a head brewer duck for a friend who used to own pubs for his birthday. I love it. He hasn’t seen it yet as it’s not his birthday for a few more days but I’m sure he will enjoy the concept. It’s extremely well made.
Lovely item! This my second order from DCUK for a gift for a duck mad friend, she adores them.
Really pleased with my little friend arrived quickly and excellently packaged.that pleased going to order a couple of friends to keep her company.
Brilliant products, brilliant customer service and delivery was so quick and efficient. Would definitely recommend.
Sophie, my new flamingo, arrived today and she is beautiful!!! Thank you so much!!!
They loved it thank you the delivery was also efficient considering the location will use you again now ive found you once again thanks
Beautifully packaged and great value for money ... was a gift and was greatly impressed
My new friend arrived very quickly - he has blue boots and was a gift to my new grandson , to go with the pink boots duck belonging to his big sister.
The duck I purchased was my second duck. The first was from my son for my 73rd birthday. I wanted to save the nautical ducks as I am ex navy, they are all of such good quality and I am very pleased with the two I have. Only one disappointment was my son and Wife were trying to get me the one legged sailor as I have just had my leg amputated.
My daughter is graduating in February I think she will be thrilled with her graduation present thank you
I am very happy with my purchases they are excellent quality and the delivery service was great
Just perfect was wondering if they have any babies? Not particularly ducklings but small ducks. Thank You for your excellent service
Super quick delivery and excellent customer service 5*
My dcuk with mortar board is fab, really looking forward to giving it to my firstborn in the summer, hopefully he appreciates it. My sister loved the cyclist one. Keep up the good work 👌
I love my new ducks. One was a personalized duck in memory of my Grandpa who served in the United States Navy. It was so special to see his name on the tag and his rank painted on the back. Thank you for making such a special gift for me and my family.
Lovely addition to my dcuk collection! She looks very regal sat on the fireplace.
Top quality I have seen copies which are no where as close to these. I bought 2 as a Christmas gift even though I only wanted one. I now have a third nicely in the gift box that I also purchased. They make a perfect collection gift or present when you don't know what buy. The craftsmanship is top. I will also be the little birds for a wedding gift as soon as they are in stock. Very affordable. Out of the 5 star rating I would click on ten. Cheers guys for a nice idea that you have marketed. Moss
DCUK is rated 4.90 based on 1,385 reviews