DCUK Reviews

DCUK 5 star review on 20th October 2020
Alison Brown
DCUK 5 star review on 19th October 2020
Andrew Brampton
I received excellent service from this company. The product ordered arrived timeously and was well packed. I have no hesitation in recommending DCUK to prospective customers.
Posted 1 hour ago
Love the wooden ducks that arrived here safely and nicely packaged too. I already have a couple of these ducks and wanted to fill up the shelf they were going on,so ordered these other two. They are good quality and are much admired!
I love my dcuk’s , my newest one was named after my little granddaughter and she was delighted .
They beautifully grace my stairs
I absolutely love these little ducks, my latest addition is a puffin called Janet, she is beautifully painted, was packed and delivered with such care and has pride of place in my office! A cheery little character on these gloomy days!
DCUK 5 star review on 27th October 2020
Yes lovely product not to bad a price ether prompt delivery
I bought it for a present lovely little silver boots. Was able to name the duck which was good.
I'm absolutely thrilled with my dinky duck purchase. It's a birthday gift for one of my close friends and I know she will love it, especially as I had her name put on it!! My first purchase from you and it certainly won't be my last. There's such a variety to choose from so many thanks to you and your amazing duck family.
We love our family of ducks. My Husband bought two personalised ducks to represent us for Christmas, so for his Birthday I have just bought him two personalised dinky ducks to represent our two Daughters. A beautiful product that I love seeing every day and will keep in the family forever. We also have a Christmas dinky duck bought in Jersey. The ducks would make wonderful gifts too.
DCUK 5 star review on 26th October 2020
Bought this has a present for someone who just recently had a operation, this dcuk cheered her up , she was so thrilled with it ,
I purchased two orders (one for two gifts to the UK) and the other for Christmas gifts in the US. As such, I do not have photos but will seek to send some at a later date.
I was delighted with my purchase. The delivery was prompt and presentation was perfect.
Love these wooden DCUK's! received one for my recent birthday and am subsequently ordering 2 more to give as presents.
I am very happy with my dcuk.
Ordering was easy and the delivery was brilliant I was kept informed from start to end.

Definitely would buy again and would recommend them.
Delightful ducks that make me smile.
Beautiful Duck with crystal heart, pink ribbon finished it off perfectly and gift box too. Perfect present. From ordering to delivery excellent service. Will be using again.
I bought the duck with the yellow mackintosh to commemorate a rainy holiday he’s so cute
My niece love her dick I got her for her birthday . I will be buying again for Christmas presents . Thanks
I am very happy with my baby blue dcuk it sits on my kitchen window sill alongside my mum dcuk.
Delivery and packaging could not have been better.
very prompt service, excellent product, the display box is fantastic
Excellent service, quick delivery and well packaged and absolutely love the duck.
DCUK is rated 4.90 based on 3,016 reviews