DCUK Reviews

4.9
Based on 6,396 reviews
5 out of 5
Read DCUK Reviews
Very happy from when I ordered to delivery was kept up-to-date on progress. They look fabulous a lovely personalised wedding gift
Nice and helpful Ordered a duck as a gift for a friend, but I need it the following day, they were very helpful, and the duck arrived in time for a friends birthday ! Very satisfied with the customer service 😊
Hello! I am thrilled with my new little arrivals and will be ordering others shortly. They have all settled in really well with me, and we're all happy. My guards are doing a fabulous job of guarding the Queens treasures
DCUK 5 star review on 8th August 2022
I fell in love with your ducks while in a shop in Galway. I bought one, and decided after placing it on my mantle it needed friends. So I ordered two more. Couldn't be happier, and shipping was FAST.
Perfect !!
Very pleased with my purchase my mum really loves her duck on the window seal in the kitchen 👍🏽
I would love to send you a photo of the duck I purchased for my sister in law - who got a named tag for - it was for her birthday and she was delighted with it - especially the purple sparkly boots - it’ll be needing a little ducking friend soon 😍
Fantastic service and fantastic products, couldn’t be happier with my new duck. Always first class service and first class products. Thank you.
I bought 2 lovely Ducks as an engagement present - they look lovely and the engaged couple are very pleased with them - the heart-shaped Crystal adds to the gift
So happy with my new dcuk family members! Named after my sons, one who loved his "wellies" when young and the other who loved the Lifeboat. Perfect! Thank you
DCUK 5 star review on 7th August 2022
Ordered personalised labels. They arrived very promptly and were perfect for the wooden ducks bought as a birthday gift.
My mum absolutely loved the gift. Great quality and service - I would buy from here again.
Great product, fast delivery and excellent communications throughout. Highly recommended and yes, it put a big smile on my daughter’s face!!
Many thanks for your speedy delivery of my Dinky Duck…….he is so cute and absolutely perfect. I bought it for my son who is a keen cyclist and it’s even in his cycling club colours…..I’m sure he’s going to love it. He’s currently living in the States so before too long our cute little friend will be winging his way to the USA. It might be a bit too far for his little wings so we might need a little help from British Airways. Thank you so much.
Brilliant - good quality and my friend will love this for Xmas
A big thank you! : ) My wife is most happy to receive the Dcuks and absolutely loves them. There was some problem with the delivery but The Duck Company had it fixed immediately. 👍 No questions asked 🙏 Thank you for the prompt delivery!
Hedyey arrived he's lovely
Was not disappointed with my order. My two ducks are lovely and well made. I ordered the Irish Duck and the Police duck (an original one-off gift). Only came across this company whilst staying in Devon a few weeks back, and l think that future ducks will be my guilty pleasure!
The fastest delivery ever !! 10 out of 10 for this company for delivering my order so quickly.
Absolutely love these flying ducks, very good quality and because I purchased three I got a 20% discount! They come supplied with either screws or with adhesive pads which I used and so far are holding very well.
DCUK 5 star review on 2nd August 2022