DCUK Reviews

of reviewers recommend DCUK
Highest On-Time Delivery in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Summer 2019
Read DCUK Reviews
Great service; great communication great DUCKS
The whole experience was very efficient and helpful. I would certainly recommend DCUK to anyone looking for a special gift for someone. This is the second penguin we have bought and are more than pleased with them.
DCUK 5 star review on 23rd June 2021
Maisie is for my daughter who loves 🦊 hence the fox Wellingtons. I'm sure she will be thrilled when given as part of her 40th present
Really lovely painted penguin with a special name for a special birthday. Delivery was super quick and he was packed beautifully. Thank you.
Ducks were amazing! Arrived before expected. Great service
My order arrived promptly. It was a birthday present for my friend and she loves it.
DCUK 5 star review on 20th June 2021
Bought my son this to give to his Dad for Fathers day. It's lovely thank you
Amazing!! Great birthday gift for my mum. She loves them!! :)
Lovely product beautifully made.
A Perfect pair of bride and groom. When we opened them we all smiled. The quality is excellent so I would highly recommend them
Lovely lady gardener and very prompt delivery, thank you.
Absolutely beautiful ducks. Arrived within a few days. Highly recommend.
The duck was lovely would of liked the name tag to be the same as the name on the ribbon that I asked for
It was brought as a pressie for my friend. She absolutely loved it. Will definitely purchase again. Thank you
I sent an email asking for a specific requirement, this was dealt with quickly and my order arrived quickly, I’m so pleased with it
DCUK 5 star review on 19th June 2021
Bought as a birthday gift for my sister in law. Came beautifully packaged in a lovely gift box. She messaged me to say she was delighted with it.
Amazing service by Jasmine! :) fantastic products, would highly recommend!
I am soooo pleased with our lovely baby duckling. It was for our 7 month old granddaughter to sit beside the 4 her mum already has. It is really lovely. Also thank you for the fun sticker that is definitely going on the window to make people smile. I was amazed and delighted at how quickly you sent my order and how beautifully it was wrapped, thank you. I will be ordering from you again .
I’m delighted with the graduation duck. Thank you Dcuk for the prompt delivery and superb packaging too
Very prompt service. Order sent to recipient, who was absolutely delighted.
DCUK 5 star review on 18th June 2021