DCUK Reviews

of reviewers recommend DCUK
customer service
Highest On-Time Delivery in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Summer 2019
Read DCUK Reviews
The item was damaged when delivered... Box was fine and to be honest the item was well wrapped but a big piece had broken off the hat.... Returned for refund
I received a duckling for Christmas named after 1 of my Grandsons and was so pleased with it I had to order 2 more for the other Grandchildren.
I order this product over 10 days ago and I am yet to receive it. I have recieved no emails or correspondence with this company, despite trying to get in contact with them.
Hi Rob,
I have replied to your issue privately via email.
I am sure they are all having a small break over Christmas hence the delay.
Our cut off for guaranteed before Christmas non UK deliveries was on the 7th December (Excluding USA and Canada) to avoid any parcels not arriving before Christmas.
We say allow 2 weeks for delivery for all non UK, during the festive period this can vary.
You now have the tracking details and I am sure that the parcel will be with you this week once all postal systems are back on track after Christmas.
Jasmine DCUK
great product, fantastic service thank you
It was a surprise gift for my wife who works part time, I work full time so guess who took the delivery with your name all over the packaging ?, not your brightest move at this time of the year.
Hi Steven,
We're sorry you were disappointed with our packaging on this occasion.
All of our products are sent in branded boxes all year round.
Where this has been a problem for our customers, they can drop us an email or put a note in the comments field when ordering to let us know that the item is a gift and needs to be kept a surprise. We do take your comments on board for the future and we do hope that you will order from us again.
Jasmine DCUK
disappointing to find larger genuine DCUK duck significantly cheaper at local garden centre
I have not yet received my ordered duck so as I am not in possession of it I can hardly write a review Thanks and I hope it arrives soon!! Judith Graham
on receiving my order I discovered that the small logo was missing. All that was there was a small blob of plaster or glue. This was a gift and I did email you about it however no response.
Hi Shirley,

I am afraid we have no emails on our systems from yourself. Please do email us again on orders@dcuk.com and we can sort this issue immediately. If not please call us on 01803866846.
Jasmine DCUK
I’m still waiting for my order
Hi Lynn,
I have responded to your email and it seems our delivery to you was refused on the 28th September and is now being sent back to us as a result. As I have said in the email once it is back with us I will resend free of charge.
Jasmine DCUK
The order was exactly as ordered and delivered promptly!
DCUK is rated 4.89 based on 1,416 reviews