DCUK Reviews

of reviewers recommend DCUK
Highest On-Time Delivery in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Summer 2019
Read DCUK Reviews
I am reluctant to write a review yet as the helmet on the fireman duck was broken. You are sending out another so fingers crossed it will arrive with Mrs Courcha soon and not broken
i still haven't received my order so not in a position to review
I am very disappointed with my Remembrance Duck. In total I paid £21.04 which in my opinion is not worth it. I have made previous purchases and they cost £25.00 and were 3 times the size. I will not be ordering again as I do not like being ripped off.
I was not happy with this duck. It had many dark spots on it. On the top of the head there was a very dark brown large spot.It ruined the look of it.
I was very disappointed with my recent order of Natural Welly Duckling Baby Blue Spotty as the welly colour did not match the Natural Welly Ducklet Baby Blue Spotty I had already purchased!
Not arrived yet must be mating then I will get another few Small ones
Hi Ted,
We have emailed you regarding your orders delivery!
Jasmine
Can’t rate them they have not arrived yet!!!
Hi Stephanie,

I have emailed you privately with the tracking, it will be with you very soon.

Jasmine DCUK
Je n’ai toujours rien reçu.
Hi Florence,
Your order is on its way, there are delays due to COVID-19.
I have emailed you the tracking.
Kind regards
Ordered nearly 9 days ago and still waiting the items were for a present and I can't get an answer on the phone for a refund
Hi Anne,
I am very sorry that your name tags haven’t yet arrived. I have privately emailed you.
Due to very limited staff we may find it hard to catch every phone call.
They were posted 1st class on the 2nd of April so should definitely be with you by now! So i have emailed you with some options :)
Jasmine DCUK
My DCUKs did not arrive and then you want me to write a review ? I think you should check on your delivery first.
Due to Covid-19 there was a significant delay with this parcel, it has now been delivered.
Jasmine DCUK
I have not received my order yet.
This issue has now been resolved.
Jasmine DCUK
I have not yet received my order # 147259 so cannot write a review. I have also not received a response to my email asking what has happened to my order - please advise
Hi Ronald,
I am very sorry but we don't seem to have an email from you on our system.
I have re-emailed you the tracking details for your order.
We allow 10 working days for your parcel to be delivered so it should be with you by the 16th March.
Excellent personilised product.
Hi Brenda,
Would you mind editing your review from 1 star (negative) to a more positive one?
Jasmine DCUK
I ordered two tags and they were despatched 4 february - still havent received them
Hi Caroline,
Please get in touch with our order team orders@dcuk.com if you have any order queries. We are sorry that your tags have got lost in the mail, we are resending your tags today for you.
Jasmine DCUK
The item was damaged when delivered... Box was fine and to be honest the item was well wrapped but a big piece had broken off the hat.... Returned for refund
I received a duckling for Christmas named after 1 of my Grandsons and was so pleased with it I had to order 2 more for the other Grandchildren.
I order this product over 10 days ago and I am yet to receive it. I have recieved no emails or correspondence with this company, despite trying to get in contact with them.
Hi Rob,
I have replied to your issue privately via email.
I am sure they are all having a small break over Christmas hence the delay.
Our cut off for guaranteed before Christmas non UK deliveries was on the 7th December (Excluding USA and Canada) to avoid any parcels not arriving before Christmas.
We say allow 2 weeks for delivery for all non UK, during the festive period this can vary.
You now have the tracking details and I am sure that the parcel will be with you this week once all postal systems are back on track after Christmas.
Jasmine DCUK
great product, fantastic service thank you
It was a surprise gift for my wife who works part time, I work full time so guess who took the delivery with your name all over the packaging ?, not your brightest move at this time of the year.
Hi Steven,
We're sorry you were disappointed with our packaging on this occasion.
All of our products are sent in branded boxes all year round.
Where this has been a problem for our customers, they can drop us an email or put a note in the comments field when ordering to let us know that the item is a gift and needs to be kept a surprise. We do take your comments on board for the future and we do hope that you will order from us again.
Jasmine DCUK
disappointing to find larger genuine DCUK duck significantly cheaper at local garden centre
DCUK is rated 4.91 based on 3,452 reviews