DCUK Reviews

Lynne Roberts
Lynne Roberts
DCUK 5 star review on 20th July 2021
Samantha Beggs
I'm all the way in the US and my duck came very quickly. It was a gift for father's day--I got the the yellow jersey cycling duck which was a perfect gift for my father as he's a big cycling fan. I will definitely be ordering again! Thank you so much!
Love my DCUK collection, just added a unicorn ducky in memory of my real life unicorn Nippit that I said goodbye to last year. Michelle stands with Campbell and Sophia, Campbell was my first purchase and Sophia a house warming present from a friend last summer. Beautifully made, full of character and delivered safely & swiftly, thank you.
DCUK 5 star review on 28th June 2021
These make such lovely, lasting, personalised gifts for all occasions and ages. The turnaround time between ordering and arrival is excellent.
Easy to use web site , good prompt delivery
The order arrived in perfect condition. Thank you, they look wonderful! As a wedding present for our son and his partner they will remain tucked up in their fluffy beds and boxes until the big day, when i expect there may be plenty of pictures to share. Any chance you will be doing a Dinosaur Welly Ducky as the male equivalent of the Unicorn Welly Ducky? If so... i will be very interested in acquiring one!
Absolutely fantastic service, my lovely little duck came within days, but sadly it was the wrong colour, I phone up and explained what had happened, and the lovely lady at the other end could not be more helpful, another was sent out to me and a prepaid label to send other back, my lovely little duck (Hugo) came the day after One very happy customer
As a DCUK customer since 2019, THANK YOU for such delightful products and GREAT service. My DCUK purchases in June 2021 came to Florida USA securely and speedily!! Love the Ducks and ducklings!♥️ Regards, Janice Miller
Wow!!!!! Beautifully packaged and so pleased with my duck.A great present for my mum. Thankyou
Wow bought these for mom and she’s fell in love with them me also.
DCUK 5 star review on 27th June 2021
Gorgeous and superb quality
My penguin arrived well packaged and on time. Looks great but was disapointed that he was looking sideways and not forwards. I ordered that particular one for that reason as I perfered that pose.
happy with the duck but l did not like the name so l had to order any one.
Great service and a very lovely duck received for a special occasion, Thank you
excellent service. loved my flatcap feathered friend, made me smile. just what I wanted
Brought this dinky graduation duck for our daughter. It is a gift so she hasn't seen it yet, but it is lovely
Excellent customer service from DCUK in Diptsford. I phoned them to explain my predicament, a last minute present that I didn`t have time to order and wait in for delivery. As I was in the area, they took my order over the phone and packaged it up ready to collect in a short space of time. Very pleased with the Garden bird, and impressed with how helpful DCUK were.
My first duck had a chip on the head ( but happily I got it replaced
Just loved my wee ducks 😊
Great quality product as always however I was disappointed with the name tag that it is now just cardboard rather than wood. It just doesn’t look as good as you can see when they are side by side.
Ordered two named ducks, one came slightly damaged. No hassle, replacement sent to us rapid ,very impressed with product and service, you can always tell a good company by how they respond to issues, as these things happen, but dcuk were very impressive to deal with. Would recommend for product and service.
DCUK is rated 4.91 based on 4,851 reviews