DCUK Reviews

Lynne Roberts
Lynne Roberts
DCUK 5 star review on 20th July 2021
Samantha Beggs
Absolutely fabulous quality. Customer service was also exceptional. Great product.
Excellent service ,highly recommend 😊
The duck was amazing and delivered on time
Ordered a variety of dcuk products for gifts. They were delievered really quickly and are so beautiful! Everyone is very happy with their duck!
Thank you the duck is lovely my friend loved it as a leaving present I would definately order from you again
The little baby penguin I ordered for my brother is so cute! And really impressed with the service, it was delivered and arrived so quickly! Would definitely recommend and buy again from DCUK, they make lovely gifts!
Ordered my son a cycling duck for his 21st Birthday, personalised it, and asked for an ASAP dispatch, and DCUK duly delivered brilliantly, Many Thanks, faultless.
Very pleased with the duck I ordered bought as a Birthday Present.
Prompt delivery but items were not what I thought I was buying. The small tag is exceptionally small and the printing is not as you would find in the original tags. Little disappointed with product but service was great
Absolutely delighted with my new duck , I didn’t choose a name but when she came couldn’t believe that she had my name, I don’t know if it was chosen for me on purpose or not ,but thank you very much
My ordered was received very quickly & Sidney was well packaged for his journey. He has settled in well & is the meeter & greeter for any visitors to our home. He always has plenty to say for himself!
DCUK 5 star review on 30th June 2021
Great quality cute duck which was personalised well when your mum is 90 it has to be. Prompt service and delivery. Happy Customer again. Thankyou
We chose the Irish leprechaun for my mum’s birthday and she loves it. Quick delivery too. Thank you so much! The only thing I would say was that the ducks being a little bigger would be all the better.
Love my new Dinky Ducks, they are adorable.
So delighted with the company for being super efficient & going the extra mile by giving our ducks the wooden tags🙌🏼🙌🏼 I’ve still to deliver our ducks to my sister & her husband , but I’m sure they will be equally delighted with their gift - the ducks truly have characters. Thank you again for all your help.
The perfect gift for a friend. She absolutely loves it. Really cute. Fast delivery and great communication.
DCUK 5 star review on 29th June 2021
We love our new DCUK ornament. These are so well made and add such character to their surroundings. Delivery was super quick too. Thank you!
As always, these ducks have put a smile on my wife's face. We're starting quite a family of DCUKs now.
Good quality, fun gift
Love my duck really quick delivery highly recommended
DCUK is rated 4.91 based on 4,851 reviews