DCUK Reviews

DCUK 5 star review on 3rd May 2022
Wendy Ellington
DCUK 5 star review on 30th April 2022
Jane Mellor
My soldier duck arrived safely and well packaged. Wasn't sure if he would look as good as screen images, but OMG he's amazing! Am really pleased and will definitely be getting him some DCUK friends. Don't hesitate buying as you will nit be disappointed 😊
DCUK 5 star review on 22nd April 2022
As always excellent efficient service and beautiful duck. This was a gift which was much appreciated and liked. This is the third duck purchased and many more to come.
Arrived safely , thank you . He has gone to join his friends on Anglesey .
Our new duck is looking great on the windowsill by my birthday mini duck. Loving the catapillar wellie boots 🐣🐀
DCUK 5 star review on 20th April 2022
Great service x
Excellent customer service and so helpful.
Excellent quality product make great presents, brilliant communication & service. Totally happy & can’t think of any negative. Will definitely use again Thankyou
Lovely addition to our dcuk family x
I received Karen for Christmas and was delighted with her. She was lonely though so I treated myself to Nora. Karen and I are very happy!
DCUK 5 star review on 19th April 2022
Very fast delivery!!!
Excellent service! Arrived the following day after placing order, which I was so grateful for as had left it late ordering a birthday gift πŸ™ˆ. Recipient loved their duck! Definitely recommend
This little blue duck was for a present for my daughter and son in law on the birth of their son. It joins the wedding bride and groom and their dog. Perfect group of 4. Arrived promptly too.
Very happy with my purchase .quick service . Thank you 😊
This was my very first order and WOW what an amazing gift. I decided to go ahead and order the gift box too, I was over the moon with the quality of the duck, gift box and the friendliness of the customer service. This is a very well run company who delivers what they say and more. A huge Thank you to everyone who is a part of the company.
I received the two ducks I ordered very promptly even though I had to rearrange delivery date! My "tall duck" - forget which pose it was - measures 46cm and that being so, it does not stand alone on carpet like other ducks in my possession but over balances! Poor thing, its webbed feet cannot cope with the weight of its body!!! Never mind, I've stood it on the carpeted floor next to my fireplace so it rests against the wall!!! It was given the name tag "Hugo". That was rather irritating because my previous "replacement" duck was called the same. The company very kindly sent me a new name "Alice" which, in my view, is far more suitable because of the colourful ribbon about its neck!!!! The ducks are beautifully handcrafted and despite the above, I am very well pleased!
Absolutely loved our baby emperor penguin. Would happily recommend to others πŸ™‚
I absolutely love Archie & Betty it is clear that they are made with such love and care. The customer service was brilliant thank you so much for your help with my order and the handwritten note was just the perfect touch! It certainly looks like the start of a new collection for me.... Highly recommend DCUK and what a fantastic first experience!
I am over the moon with my recent purchase, my lovely little duck with her Unicorn boots. Ordering was quick and easy, she arrived within a few days and was very well protected in the box. Would recommend to friends.
The most adorable baby DCUK penguin has now moved in with her mummy and daddy DCUK family to celebrate the birth of our own new addition. Just perfect!
DCUK 5 star review on 17th April 2022
A gift for my mum on her birthday. She loved it! Beautifully packaged, lovely gift box, arrived super quick and gratefully received by recipient. Have advanced purchased a cyclist duck ready for Father's Day!
DCUK is rated 4.91 based on 6,111 reviews