DCUK Reviews

of reviewers recommend DCUK
customer service
Highest On-Time Delivery in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Summer 2019
Read DCUK Reviews
We have a few different ducks, which we love and bought a few for presents, including the last one. I love seeing new ones join the club. I would definitely recommend them.
Well made, excellent quality and well worth the money
I so was pleased with the quality of my little duckling... he is absolutely gorgeous and I can’t wait to give him to my husband who loves ducks for his birthday...
My sister is absolutely captivated with her Ducky Ducks. Delivery is always fast and the Ducks are simply gorgeous.
Delighted with my Ducky. Great customer service and fast delivery. Have been using DCUK for almost 5 years and always had the same excellent product and excellent service. Thank you so much.
The company was very helpful when enquiring about a personal name
Excellent and prompt service. ducks are lovely, and my collection is stunning. Next addition will be a Burns Night guy
Loved my dinky ducks to add to my Christmas decor!
Excellent service and high quality product received by my niece. Thank you.
Wife will love them, I purchased them for 70th birthday in March, very well made and worth the money.
i know own 12 ducks and I just love them each has his own personality everyone who visits me just loves them. I've just received my first duck in his waistcoat and hopefully will get all of them in due course
Thank you for swift delivery.
Fun, unusual and a joy to own or give as a gift.
This was my second purchase from Dcuk and once again I am more than happy with it. Excellent customer service and my order came very well packaged and in super quick time.
A very good shop, fast delivery, uncomplicated and nice contact. Also very nice ducks ... I love them :-)
I have just had a greatgrandson and my grandson and partner are moving into their first house and are thrilled with the family of dcuks
My first order from you and my delivery was quick and I was very Happy with my little duck..it was a gift for a friend..I will be ordering again for sure Thank you❤️
Perfect in every way.
Love DCUK! Amazing designs, they make awesome gifts.
"Honey" arrived safely with no delay in delivery. I had a query by email and that was answered promptly. Honey with her beautiful red boots is settling in well to her new home. She says thanks for minding her up to now. We think she is so great that we might purchase another buddy for her again very soon. Well done guys on a lovely business!
DCUK is rated 4.89 based on 1,525 reviews