DCUK Reviews

of reviewers recommend DCUK
customer service
Highest On-Time Delivery in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Summer 2019
Read DCUK Reviews
Lovely white Swan and love the name 'Gloria' it really suits her! Great packaging kept her safe on her swift delivery to me! Would recommend.
My girlfriend loves these and they are each individual. They come very well packaged and presented.
Beautiful handcrafted ducks to collect or give as a gift. We are proud owners of at least five DCUK ducks.
I bought the personalised duck for a friend's special birthday and am absolutely thrilled to bits with it. I am sure that she will be too. It was packed beautifully and arrived quickly. Would definitely recommend and will use again.
Excellent quality & service.
Ordered two ducks for a friends birthday present. Had them personalised too. She loved them! They make wonderful presents and bring a smile to anyone's face!
Needed a name tag as I have a duck for both my dad , Norman , which I found on a duck in the local garden centre and my mum, Pauline , so went on your site to order mum's name . Easy to use, quick or is that quack delivery . Many thanks
Thanks so much for granting me my special wish! The kids are thrilled about their personified penguin👍😊🐧
Excellent quality product. Brilliant website.
Love all my duck, penguins and birds
My daughter well be very pleased when she gets married in June and I give them both the ducks thank very much xx
Well packed and lovely present can't wait to give it to my partner on valentine day.
I’ve been collecting DCUK for a year now. The ducks are always carved to the highest standards, with adorable designs and totally unique patterns in the wood. Delivery is always on time and packaged very well.
I have a few DCUK ducks myself which I love but bought the swan for my S-I-L's birthday & the quality is great as usual. I'm sure S-I-L will be thrilled too.
Dealt with Jasmine Mumford and she was really helpful with finding what I needed. The ducks arrived quickly and they are beautiful
Absolutely gorgeous, love your ducks. This gift made my son’s girlfriend very happy!
I had problems ordering online do phoned the office and the lady I spoke to could not have been more helpful! Order placed and the bird I ordered arrived two days later for a birthday present, excellent service and great quality product😊🐥
Beautiful products purchased as a gift
Excellent customer service. Thank you for sorting out the delivery problems.
Hi John,
Sorry we couldn't reply quicker, we aren't here on weekends!
I have replied to your email and hoping we can sort this for you!
Kind regards
Jasmine DCUK
I ordered this duck as a birthday gift for a friend who absolutely loved it. It arrived quickly, was excellent quality and well packaged.
DCUK is rated 4.89 based on 1,547 reviews