DCUK Reviews

of reviewers recommend DCUK
Highest On-Time Delivery in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Summer 2019
Read DCUK Reviews
Great quality ducks & fantastic service from the company
Ordered for our nieces 60th Birthday which is next week, and I know she will love it as a touch of Wales with the welsh daffodils.Also I had your Christmas ducks last year and they are simply gorgeous each one was given to our daughters and grandchildren, this year I will buy for our Christmas tree .x
Paramedic duck bought as gift for son who has just qualified. He loves it, arrived quickly and well packaged.
Very pleased with the service, the duck is beautiful, personalised, beautifully wrapped and in a stunning box, which was ordered for a birthday present for my sister in law, she loves it, think I might have to order another for myself.
I purchased as a gift for my mum and she loved them
Love Elsie the Duck she made me smile, sitting in my kitchen 🦆
The product itself is very well made and the packaging is beautiful - well worth paying the extra for. However, I was very disappointed I was sent a different pose to the one I ordered after spending some time choosing. On emailing, DCUK replied saying random poses are sent. This was not not made clear on the website - nobody contacted me to say the one I ordered was not available, I was just sent an alternative. DCUK did offer an exchange but I didn't have enough time as I'd purchased the item as a gift for a birthday last weekend.
Lovely gift idea for a special occasion. Ducks come beautifully packaged and gift boxes are stunning. Very helpful when I phoned up about a query. Highly recommended. Great website. I would recommend this company.
Service and help,as usual, was first class. All of my ducklings arrived safely
It’s the first dinky duck I have but he looks at home with all my other ducks from DCUK. As expected he is painted and carved beautifully.
For mu new grandson Milo,xwr now have 5 grandsons and 1 granddaughter. Altogether, they are so beautiful
DCUK 5 star review on 28th May 2021
Absolutely brilliant. I bought a duck dressed as a nurse for my friend as that is her job. It is so cute.
. Absolutely delighted with my puffin. Going to see a real puffin on the Isle of May soon.
DCUK 5 star review on 28th May 2021
Excellent service,Roxy the duck was a gift for my niece she was over the moon with it, a thoughtful and personal birthday present
Hi I bought the duck for the wife for her birthday and she love it thank you so much
The Guard Duck is on duty and looking very good. The second duck is a birthday present so is keeping warm all wrapped up waiting for her new owners birthday
Should think that my granddaughter will love this on her wedding day
This is my third DCUK duck and she is absolutely beautiful. The quality is superb and the features beautiful. Delivery was fast and the packaging was very thorough. Great job.
Believe it or not this is a very early Christmas present for my sister who absolutely lives penguins, the quality is first class and she will love it
I was very pleased with the prompt delivery of my toadstool ducklings and they are currently making themselves at home on my mantle piece
DCUK is rated 4.91 based on 4,676 reviews