DCUK Reviews

of reviewers recommend DCUK
customer service
Highest On-Time Delivery in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Summer 2019
Read DCUK Reviews
So surprised to come home and find this little duck waiting for me šŸ˜Š absolutely love my feathered friend šŸ¦†šŸ¦†šŸ¦† Thank you DCUK!
This was my first DCUK and I am extremely happy with my valentine duck. I selected for a random name and was given Rosie which suits her perfectly.
Excellent fast delivery. Good quality product and worth paying the extra for a specific name for a Personalised gift.
Lovely little ducks, great quality and the missus loves them so keep the designs coming (more brownie points for me ;) )
Lovely duck! Perfectly packaged and presented in a beautiful box!
Excellent service and gorgeous ducks! I love them
Excellent quality and great packaging. The Duck was a gift for my sisters birthday and she loved it
Absolutely adore my duck. Service was excellent from ordering to very speedy delivery. Will certainly be ordering from DCUK again.
Brought it my partner for valentines day he loved it , he already has the cycling duck and now he has a pair which sit either side of the fireplace. Packed well and came the next day.
My partner loved the Valentine Duckie & the whole process of ordering was so simple & easy, with delivery as being exactly as quoted. Thank you
Maisie Duck arrived safe and well in record time (she must have had a tail wind). She was introduced to Tina Duck and they get on very well, although do argue a little about who has the best outfit. The both do like to be stroked, which I do with great pleasure.
Unique and cute. I have four now and needed to name them personally
Ducks were birthday presents. I’m sure the recipients will adore them.
The care in which was taken was second to none, the gift box was of good quality and the duck was perfect. Thank you so much
The valentine duck I ordered arrived very quickly and was very well received. Many thanks
This dcuk is for a present so is having a rest at our house till the end of March when our oldest niece will be looking after him. He arrived on time and very well packed, no problems at all
This is the 4th DCUK we have bought. The quality is lovely and due to the professions they make beautiful gifts
I have wanted one of these ducks for a long time. I absolutely love her.
A sweet duck with hearts on its boots. Lovely.
Fantastic gift. Brilliant quality. Couldn't be happier. No problems with ordering or delivery. Would buy again.
DCUK is rated 4.89 based on 1,539 reviews