DCTUK Reviews

of reviewers recommend DCTUK
DCTUK Review Fantastic service from ordering to delivery - great quality carpet tiles which look brilliant now they are laid / great value too.
Read DCTUK Reviews

About DCTUK:

Here at DCTUK, we can supply a huge range of carpet tiles, LVT and vinyl sheet to suit every commercial, office, contract and domestic need. Our carpet tiles all come from leading manufacturers such as Interface, Milliken, Forbo, EGE, Paragon, Modulyss, Desso and Heckmondwike, as well as our own exclusive range - Nouveau.

sales@dctuk.com

21 Brookfield Business ParkMuir RoadAintreeLiverpool

Tell us how DCTUK made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
DCTUK 5 star review on 3rd June 2020
Louise
Maureen
Adam
More Photos & Videos
Very good company and good quality tiles,very pleased.
easy ordering process and helpful phone staff (samples etc). Order arrived on time as promised, all fitted now and looks great. Would use again, thank you.
Excellent quality, just as described. Arrived super quickly and great price.
Love the video Chris! They look great! Thanks for leaving us a great review😊
We were very impressed with the service and how quickly the tiles arrived.
DCTUK 5 star review on 28th May 2020
That's such a lovely space, and the carpet tiles look great! Thanks for the nice review😊
Arrived promptly and were easy to fit . I did have a sample sent before had which also arrived quickly and the sales staff were very efficient
Very happy with the service DCTUK provided. Website is very well laid out with a jolly happy twist. I ordered samples and tiles which were dispatched super quick arriving in a good condition and ahead of expectation, especially due to possible delays caused by Covid-19 issues. However no problems and installation video also super helpful. I returned some of my order due to over estimating requirements, which was a little delayed, but as already mentioned, this was to be expected due to the current situation. Will use again in the future and would also recommend.
Great services from DCT - very helpful and easily contactable.
Great prices too.
Good communication when needed and although the tiles took a week to arrive it does say this on the website - you just need to read the small print for each different tile for minimum order and delivery times. Tiles arrived when they said they would.
DCTUK 5 star review on 17th May 2020
DCTUK were very helpful and provided a great product.
Excellent service Most helpful staff. Delivery as promised.
First class product
DCTUK 5 star review on 15th May 2020
Absolutely brilliant service. Delivered within two days, quality product and good price. Highly recommend.
Always excellent service and good prices for quality products we have used DCTUK on numerous occasions since 2011 and always found the products and services to be excellent. ALASTAIR Mountain Eagle Graphics Clothing and Signs.
Pictures of our new office.
DCTUK 5 star review on 14th May 2020
We were deliverd originally 2 short but your office took care of this very quickly. 5 of the tiles had damage on the reverse side, we have used them but it was disappointing.
Very helpful lady on web chat, she got me to the right place very quickly & therefore got the £200 order. Will need 6 - 8 times more in the future & will certainly use again. I thought I had a short delivery as the cans of spray glue were in with the tiles (they were delivered 100% fine) but when I quereied it they responded very quickly - so had there been a problem I know they'd of sorted it. Highly recommend
Great product great price and love the finale look of it. Delivery was very prompt and received curtesy call after initial sample request that lead me to make a positive decision to buy from them. Currently in Lockdown so wanted something I could do myself and not need to get anybody in for fitting. The instruction video was easy to follow and I was confident to do it myself. Will be coming back to DCTUK again when and it's time to do my little boys room.
DCTUK 5 star review on 13th May 2020
Our second time of ordering from DCTUK and they didn’t disappoint.
Able to match our previous order, efficient and very prompt delivery.
Spot on service.
Highly recommended
Rhino’s Gym
DCTUK 5 star review on 13th May 2020 DCTUK 5 star review on 13th May 2020 DCTUK 5 star review on 13th May 2020
From sample to adhesive advice to delivery, first class. Wanted to freshen up front bedroom during challenging virus lockdown and needed flooring to compliment decor. The floor was laminated already but wanted solution which didn't involve removal of floor furniture. Sent for sample used it to check underdoor clearance, ordered tiles, arrived early next day, fitting was a breeze and the wife's well happy, what's more to say. Great product, great result.
DCTUK 5 star review on 13th May 2020
Very efficient company service was exelent. Next day delivery even in present conditions couldn't ask for better.
The carpet tiles were quick and easy to order and install in my new office. The quality was very good and the colour matched that on the website. They arrived the next day, good service all round.
Thanks for the great review Lynda, we're so happy you are pleased with the carpet tiles and our service!
Great website and service to match
Thanks Joe we appreciate it!
DCTUK is rated 4.72 based on 1,665 reviews