DCM Wasp Nest Removal Essex Reviews

Read DCM Wasp Nest Removal Essex Reviews

admin@dcmpestcontrol.co.uk

Office 283, Dorset House, Duke Street, Chelmsford, Essex CM1 1TB

Tell us how DCM Wasp Nest Removal Essex made you happy
Quick efficient service. No more wasps. Half the price of all the others I looked up. Would definitely recommend.
very good companies
Very happy with the treatment!
Dcm are great, from the phone call I made to book the appointment were the lady on the phone was so friendly and helpful. Looks like my wasp problem has gone, fantastic company fantastic prices couldn't recommend dcm enough,, if u have a pest problem this is the company to call!!!!
No More wasps!
Great from start to finish!
No fuss - great service. Would use again
Great advice given over the phone regarding a nest we found in the loft.
Quick & affordable pest control!
I found dead wasps in the bathroom but couldn't locate a nest. Kevin searched the loft and found it. Super job!
We called a number of local companies and dcm were cheapest by far. Was booked in for a afyernoon visit and nest was removed.
We needed help with a angry hornets nest after it was disturbed in the garden. Thankfully DCM were very understanding and even came out on a Sunday to remove it. Very happy customer who would happily use again if needed.
They were reliable, efficient and even cleaned up after themselves. I was very impressed.
I had DCM come out to me as I had a wasp nest in my loft. I phoned a couple of companies and DCM felt like they dropped everything to come straight out to help me. I was so impressed with how quickly they came and sorted the problem. Will recommend highly. Although I hope not to have to use them again I would if needed. 5*
I used DCM this summer. I found them extremely helpful and answered all my questions and offerd a fantastic rate. They arrived on time and delivered a high service removing an large wasp nest from my loft. Would highly recommend Mrs Davies
Successfully removed a hornets nest from our loft. Work was completed on a Sunday for no extra charge. Check out their website here <a href="http://www.essex-wasp-nest-removal.co.uk">www.essex-wasp-nest-removal.co.uk</a>
Fantastic service 10/10
Had a wasp nest. Called these guys and they were quick to come out and killed the nest for a really good price!
Had a wasp nest that needed treating quickly. Called these guys and they came to me the next day! Very polite and efficient service - I'll be sure to use again if the need arises!
They were able to fit me in the next day and I liked the email notifying me of the timeslot. Nest treated, problem solved!
DCM Wasp Nest Removal Essex is rated 5.00 based on 21 reviews