D & B Electrical Reviews

admin@dbelectrical.co

unit 3 enterprise park
linden way

Tell us how D & B Electrical made you happy

"Did a great job of my kitchen refit and explained what was happening through out. Clean and tidy in their work and provided all paperwork and certificates required. Prices were very competitive especially as I needed someone last minute! Highly recommended!"
Thank you for your kind words!

An absolute pleasure working for you Shelley - best wishes!
"Actual work done was fine and in time slot discussed (as I had taken time off work) I had wanted 2 electric sockets but electrian had not got the back boxes with him (to be inserted in plasterboard) so had someone drop them off. Took nearly 2 weeks for invoice, (was by letter not by email) then was on holiday when it arrived. Bit disappointed I was charged a late fee - as payment date was only 7 days from invoice date. Would use again but recommend to watch payment dates."
Hi there,

Thank you for your constructive response - always appreciated!

I can see the invoice was emailed to you on 19/03/18, so I apologise that you never received that and hope you can appreciate that technology doesn't always play ball!

Hearing from our customers is really important so all your above comments will be taken on board! We are very happy, however, to hear that you would use D & B Electrical again and we look forward to completing any electrical work for you in the future :)

Many thanks,
Emily and our D & B Electrical team!
"Fast, efficient and very tidy. Work done exactly as requested."
Hi Peter,

Thanks for your review.

It is always a pleasure working for you, so thank you for your loyal custom!

D & B Electrical