Daysoft Contact Lenses Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Daysoft Contact Lenses
12PM
12PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Daysoft Contact Lenses?

Tell us how Daysoft Contact Lenses made you happy

"Paid for next day delivery they did not arrive. Customer service unavailable and still not received a refund. Avoid avoid avoid"
Are you Daysoft Contact Lenses? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I have been recommended daysoft true my friend and can’t find any negatives they are cheap and don’t feel different"
"The lenses fell apart before I was able to put them in my eye. This is a health and safety hazard. They were also far too big, and far too thick. I selected the type of contact lenses that daysoft told me were equivalent to the ones I had been wearing previously, but clearly they were wrong. The lenses are of a terrible quality and are an absolute waste of money. Do not buy these."
"DaySoft make daily use contact lenses that cost a fraction of the price and use less packaging. They're as comfortable as branded lenses. They arrive by post the next day and because there's minimal packaging, it fits through most letterboxes."
Daysoft Contact Lenses is rated 3.00 based on 4 reviews