Daxter.io Reviews

of reviewers recommend Daxter.io
Own Driver, Courier
Read Daxter.io Reviews

About Daxter.io:

Daxter is an innovative platform in which gamers from all over the world can interact with each other and also buy any digital product at the best price.

support@daxter.io

Tell us how Daxter.io made you happy
Great Service and extremely affordable prices
Very good
Instant delievery
Activation keys works perfectly looking at the step by step activation guide, I didn't see it at first but contacted them and response was acurate and quick. Nice service and products!
I used Daxter to order an office 2019 key at a great price and the delivery was fast. Although I had an issue activating the license, the support was quick to solve the issue. definitely recommended
I used Daxter to order an office 2019 key - the price was unbeatable and the delivery was instantaneous. I had an initial issue to activate the licence,but the support was super quick to answer my questions and solved the issue.I'll definitely recommend this service!thanks again!
Super rapide
My second purchase from Daxter and it went smoothly. Good support from the team to solve issues.Will recommended to my friends.
100% Cool
If you get error code: 0xC004C008 or any kind of error for Windows Activation Key, just CALL FOR ACTIVATION from control panel menu and follow the instruction and you have to type in a code, it takes 5-10min tops! AND IT WORKS!!!!! Saw a lot of comments that said it doesn't work or they got this error. For me it works! Thanks Daxter Team!
I basically belong from a very poor country where people could lead their life in $100, which might not a big deal in west. So, i was finding a site which could provide me stuffs in cheap price and daxter.io satisfied me with their service. Thereby, I definitely recommend this site.
Fast and cheapest on the web! Thank you for your work Daxter Team, you're doin' a great job! Keep up the good work and products. You made me one Activated Windows happy user!
Perfect !
Fast & secure
I bought a cheap win10 key, the first key did not work.
I contacted customer support and in 1 hour i got a new key that worked.

Thanks Daxter
Ultra fast , thanks a lot !!!
Instant delivery great price
Quick , reliable, cheap what's better?
Rapido, sicuro e funzionale