Daxter.io Reviews

of reviewers recommend Daxter.io
Own Driver, Courier
Read Daxter.io Reviews

About Daxter.io:

Daxter is an innovative platform in which gamers from all over the world can interact with each other and also buy any digital product at the best price.

support@daxter.io

Tell us how Daxter.io made you happy
Snel geregeld Top.
Simple - Fast - Effective

Y rate only 4 stars because I couldn't pay with paypal
bonne achat
The key didn't work, but they refunded quickly
Good key, activated immediately without the need to call the Microsoft support. Order delayed 1 day.
Rapidos e eficientes.
Good service no issues.
fast, but no email about receiving the code.
After requesting clarification, adequate and effective response, situation resolved.
Office online activation did not work but the phone activation worked. It was much harder to fullfill. A lot of numbers need to be set correctly. But now it worked!
I could not activate the software over the internet but using the automated phone system I activated it no problem.
For some unknown reasons there was some purchase verifications which took sometimes but not so much...all good now
When you purchase in my case the Windows or Office in the email should have the instructions how to install the step by step, it will be very usefull, thanks.
I thought I had been stolen but finally I received the code after 2 days and it works.
Thanks DAXTER
I received the code after 2 days and it works.
Thanks DAXTER
order was on hold
made ticket and in 24h all good
My purchase went through and the code worked. My order was stuck on hold though for a while, but they responded on my ticket after one day and it got solved ^_^
Good ganes with good prices
tuve un problema y me lo solucionaron
I had some problems but it works
Daxter.io is rated 3.95 based on 770 reviews