Daxter.io Reviews

of reviewers recommend Daxter.io
Own Driver, Courier
Read Daxter.io Reviews

About Daxter.io:

Daxter is an innovative platform in which gamers from all over the world can interact with each other and also buy any digital product at the best price.

support@daxter.io

Tell us how Daxter.io made you happy
The Office Key works as expected
I payed for a product 3 days ago, but haven't received the serial yet. Opened a ticket 2 days ago, but havent received reply yet. The payment was taken at the moment of the purchase, but 3 days aferwards, i still haven't the product, and 0 support from daxter.io
Waited for two days. No respond on anything. No reply on tickets No reply on facebook messager. The order status keep showing not confirm can't cancel. Even if it turns out to be a legit website and I get my code for real. I don't think I will ever buy anything from this website again.
Just bought Forza Motorsport 7, don't have game code. Total scam, glad i have evidence to sue them :)
I still haven't received my purchase
No mandan codigo, no contestan ticket
Je ne suis dutout content car j ai commender une clé windows sa ces bien débité de mon conte mais rien reçu ces super
activation error
Where's my Code? Where's my money?
Very bad costume service
Never received any keys
still cant redeem my office activaion code
scam, not receive key, support ignore me
Too long to get a key, plus it's not working. No answers to my messages after 2 days...
Everything worked completely fine. If you have any trouble activating Office key trough mobile phone, use this website. (https://bit.ly/3jsGGZP)
clé office ne fonctionne pas
The key worked and it was really cheep, so thanks for that. But I had to wait nearly 48h.
Daxter.io is rated 3.94 based on 761 reviews