David Couch Consulting Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend David Couch Consulting

About David Couch Consulting: Business and Accountancy Services

enquiries@davidcouch.org.uk

1st Floor, 5 Parliament Square

How would you rate David Couch Consulting ?

"Being new to the world of interim management, David and the team quickly helped me understand the options available to me as well as carefully explain the process and responsibilities of setting up your own company. They were great in dealing with a lot of the administration. I have found them very professional in dealing as my back office and being prompt to respond to any question and query, allowing you to focus on your assignment."
"A very dedicated & highly motivated team who are always on hand to assist, having used various accountants previously I am very pleased with the attention to detail & professional service provided by David Couch Consulting."
"David and his team were given the seemingly insurmountable task of turning around my mismanaged accounts! The whole process, that was accomplished in just 3 months, was delivered in a friendly and professional manner. The team called when they said they would, delivered documents when they said they would, and were available when I needed them; not when they needed me. A refreshing and much appreciated approach that continues today, post crisis! An excellent service, that I highly recommend ."
"David Couch Very Emphatic ,will Do a Research Related to your Business for you to Reach your Goal or plan . David Couch EXCELLENT Communication skills. Wonderful Absolutely Wonderful."
"The whole team are a great help, they are all very knowledgeable and nothing is ever to much or too little for them. For me as a 20 year old, they made the transition to a Limited Company incredibly easy, which I was massively grateful for. They have never failed to respond to an email within a few hours, this includes weekends and evenings which makes things even easier.”"
"David has worked for us over the last year. I've found him to be very responsive, responsible and willing to go the extra mile - not just in terms of legwork, but in tackling problems with an optimistic 'can do' attitude. His fees are neither the cheapest and far from the most expensive, but he's paid for himself many times I think. I would recommend David and his team to any small company."
"Since forming my Limited Company for the first time, I have benefited greatly from both the guidance and responsiveness of David Couch Consulting. They helped me understand all obligations and ensured they were executed. The consultants employed there are both professional and friendly and are happy to answer all questions, no matter how basic they may be. I would without question recommend David Couch Consulting."
"I use David Couch Consulting for four reasons: Simple, efficient, cost-effective, and personal. My 'paperwork' runs like clockwork. My queries are always answered. And my time becomes my own again. David and Team really understand the meaning of, and what it is, to provide a quality service. Thank you DCC!"
"By far the best service for all contractors of a Limited company, where not only do you feel part of a well-honed organisation delivered by David Couch and his team, but the personal touch goes that extra bit further and you realise there is only one solution to manage your company accounts and that is David Couch Consulting."
"I have been a client of David and his wonderful team since 2015 and I cannot recommend their services highly enough. They are always very professional, helpful and always on hand to provide sound advice on their areas of expertise, whether its advice on taxation, expenses or providing updates on recent legislative changes. David and his team have made my life alot easier and simpler by taking care of my financial affairs."
"Team always there and ready to help, friendly, prompt and efficient. Excellent service at all times!"
David Couch Consulting is rated 5.00 based on 11 reviews