David Christopher Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend David Christopher Ltd
Read David Christopher Ltd Reviews
very good quality
Item delivered within specified time and was very well packaged. Very happy with my Pandora bracelet. We have a David Christopher jewellers in our local town, but closed due to Covid 19, so was a good surprise that they have an online web page to shop on. I recommend this company foe online abd inshore shopping. I will be using them again.
Perfect stress free purchase. Top quality product, fast delivery and no premium price. Great service.
After having no luck finding a replacement Pandora ring for my daughter either online or at their outlets David Christopher came to the rescue. Their website was easy to navigate, payment had a variety of options and delivery was rapid by recorded delivery, Excellent.
Great customer service. I was trying to order a product asap between Christmas and New Year and with COVID restrictions and they were so helpful
First time order with David Christopher. Very happy with my purchase which was a gift for a fried. Delivery as expected and well communicated, gift arrived well packaged and in perfect condition - thank you.
I placed my order near midnight on 21st Dec & I received it on 23rd! I really wasn't expecting it to arrive before Christmas, especially with me living in Northern Ireland. Really pleased with the service.
Helpful friendly service and easy order online and collection in store, excellent covid safety practices in place.
Absolutely perfect ...
My wife utterly adored her gift ....
Definitely recommend
Really Reccommend :) fantastic quality item and next day delivery
Wonderful service, quick delivery as promised and the purchase was beautiful. Such helpful, friendly staff when I spoke to them on the phone I recommend this company and would buy from them again .
I ordered a charm from them on 16th December which was sent out next day delivery, to the wrong address. I contacted them by email but I am still awaiting a reply from them as to where it has gone and to resolve their mistake. I phoned customer services on. 22nd and was told the person who deals with it was away from their desk and they would call me back, still awaiting the phone call! Luckily I paid through PayPal so have passed it to them to resolve now. Avoid ordering from this company
A very fast and efficient service, click and collect from store.
Excellent product exactly as described.Good price and excellent delivery time. Very impressed and would definitely recommend this supplier👍👍
I have ordered wrong items, was mailing to return but there is no answer whatsoever. I don’t recommend
Chippenham store was very friendly and helpful with my online click and collect! Will be definitely using the Chippenham store again! All staff members are always helpfully within helping guide me to what will be the best product for me to get! I would highly recommend this store!!
Great and prompt service
Very pleased with the service and price and being looked after so well will be using again thank you for everything
Really great experience on the website and great range of items at great prices. I would definitely recommend this shop.
Excellent service with prompt delivery
David Christopher Ltd is rated 4.72 based on 29 reviews