David Christopher Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend David Christopher Ltd
Read David Christopher Ltd Reviews
Ordered a Pandora charm as a gift, this company offered free signed for delivery unlike the main Pandora website who wanted to charge anything from £4! W
When I received my package there was an added bonus of chocolate mini eggs 🤗. Would defiantly order from again!
Quick delivery and product excellent cleaned all my jewellery , would recommend.
My bracelet size was to big I spoke to mark he was very helpful in choosing the correct size and exchanged it for me and his colleague Louise made sure I got it on a weekend just in time for my mums birthday it fit perfectly great customer service and a beautiful bracelet !
Excellent service highly recommend. Especially if you are looking for something more unique. Extremely helpful freindly staff.
Great and prompt service. Never used them before but would return and recommend them.
Item exactly as described excellent quality good communication
And fast dispatch
Very pleased with the service and speed of delivery
very good cannot fault service.
Great quality product and really good price which was very quickly delivered making myself a returning customer now
Placed my order before 3 in the afternoon and it arrived the following day . Excellent service and beautiful piece of jewellery received
Very happy with the service. Watch arrived quickly and was perfect with no faults. Would definitely recommend.
Very impressed with the service and the watch
I ordered a Pandora ring. Very quick delivery. Excellent company. I ordered another ring yesterday and will order again in the future. Bargain when in the sale.
Fast Delivery. Easy to order. Great prices. Will use again.
I had ordered a bracelet and it arrived very quickly in a nice box gift wrapped. There were few in stock and it arrived faulty. The beads where damaged and scratched. I called customer service and explained. They told me to send the product back and they would refund the postage and send a new one out. The new bracelet was sent out quickly in a lovely box well presented gift wrapped and was fine. I also ordered earrings from here in the sale. Absolutely lovely. Very fast delivery and good customer service.
First time bought on line easy to order & impressed howquick was despatched , excellent service & cant wait to be able local in Chippenham again amazing store & staff
Fast and efficient service from ordering to receipt of goods. They even included a wee packet of gummy bears in the package which I thought was a nice touch!
I would definitely use this jeweller again.
I recently purchased a watch online. The watch was perfect and the service excellent. I made a phone call to the shop before ordering as I had a couple of queries, they were very helpful. Would happily use them again.
Super happy with my item arrived extremely quickly and the little gift inside the package was a nice touch.
Great website. Due to COVID I was unable to collect my item at store and the lady on (email) customer service was so helpful. She arranged for the item to be posted out instead. It arrived in a couple of days and my daughter was delighted with her Pandora charm. It wasn't a biggie, but the charm didn't come in a Pandora bag, but as I wasn't charged for posting, I was happy to overlook this.
David Christopher Ltd is rated 4.79 based on 57 reviews