Protape Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Protape Ltd
Read Protape Ltd Reviews

About Protape Ltd:

Suppliers of Professional Blank Media and Data Storage Solutions to the Production, Music and Film Industry.

02072910890

orlando.britain@protape.co.uk

lower ground
83 charlotte street

Tell us how Protape Ltd made you happy
Vast variety of stock, good website, excellent customer service and fast delivery.
I've ordered several data cards from ProTape and have had delivered and also picked up in-store. Delivered on time, good service and friendly. Have recommended to several people without hesitation.
Great service highly recommended.
I left a message inquiring about a G Speed Shuttle hard drive and a representative got back to me the following day with a competitive quote. The whole experience from dealing with Orlando was fantastic and I got the drive on the day I wanted it in the morning. It works flawlessly and arrived in good packaging. I cannot recommend this company enough from first-class customer experience and price compared to other online stores. I will definitely be using this company again when ordering storage. Thank you very much!
Hi Michael, thank you very much for the positive review!
Best priced XQD card I could find. Purchased from reputable company that offered a first class delivery service (next day) with excellent tracking information.
Good price for good quality product and fast delivery
Hi John, thanks for your review ;)
A company that comes second to none, very pleased with the customer's attention. I will return for more business. A big thanks to everybody there!
Hi Julio, many thanks for your review!
Brilliant service. Very good advise and Orlando gave me time to consider options. No pressure and they delivered quickly at the best price I could find. Thank you.
Hi John, thanks for your kind review ;)
Great purchase, awesome team at Data Stores helped me with buying the perfect hard drive.
Excellent service all round; fast delivery with accurate time updates, couldn't find same product at a better price either. Very impressed, will use these folks next time.
Good Price and prompt delivery
Super fast service on the best price, highly recommended!
Very competitive price and an excellent fast service. Will definitely use Protape again!
Good advise, fast service and competitively priced.
Have used ProTap several times now. Delivery is always super quick, which I really rate!
Excellent service provided with excellent updates as to progress of order, which was received the next day. It was also a few pounds cheaper that anywhere else at the time even when the postage was added. A store I will keep in mind for any further needs.
Amazingly fast service. Solid no nonsense range of products. I use them for all my professional backup needs
From ordering to Paying to delivery an exceptionally brilliant service !
Very efficient service. Thank you.
What a nice place to do business with: friendly, knowledgable, efficient and not patronising. I'll certainly be using them again. Thank you Protape
Protape Ltd is rated 4.88 based on 172 reviews