Data Recovery Specialists Reviews

of reviewers recommend Data Recovery Specialists

Tell us how Data Recovery Specialists made you happy
I emailed the company and the very next morning got a phone call asking how they could help and instructions of what to do. My 1 TB external hard drive had failed. Within a couple of days I got another call and an email explaining what the fault was. After my data was recovered I got a follow up call plus a list of my files and luckily all were recovered. I decided to get them copied onto a new hard drive and it was returned very quickly to me. The whole process took around 10 days. I was extremely relieved to get my photos back and can not fault the customer service which was excellent at all times. I have no idea how data is recovered but I did pay a ‘lot’ of money to get my images back. I suppose the moral of the story is BACKUP all your photos. The only reason I did not give 5 stars was because of the cost.
Delighted to have all my data back and was kept well informed throughout the process. Pricy but knew that if anyone could retrieve the data then they could.
Price was a little high, but they quickly diagnosed and recovered all of the data. seems to be very sound. Copied data and kept the drive separate as a complete backup. :). Data drive was received very quickly, even before expected.
Recovered lost data promptly and kept me informed of progress
Very pleased to have the data back which is the main thing! However the process took much longer than i expected without a lot of communication. We had to continually chase. However like i said, the main thing is that it was a successful recovery
A great service if not a little expensive. I guess you get what you pay for - which in this case was the fast recovery of data I thought was lost. I have worked in IT since the last millennium and had tried all the usual tricks to recover the drive myself... And failed. Dropped the disk off at a local location and the guys did the rest - much to my relief. Good communication and a speedy service. I would use again... if all my cloud backups fail. Thanks
Recovered all my data from a crashed hard drive - quickly I thought as well. Would have given 5 stars for the service I received, but I did think the price was too high. Next time I will shop around a bit more.
Rated 4 because nobody gets 5 , they did as asked , recovered my data in a timely fashion could not want more.
Removable hard drive got dropped and unable to connect to the drive. Data Recovery were able to recover all my data. They discovered the drive heads were mis-aligned. Great fast service, excellent communication BUT at a price - £450 + VAT = £540. For this type of money I would have expected this to require a full disk disassembly with recovery at individual plate level. Specialist service I know but this was A LOT OF MONEY. Lesson learned..... don’t drop your hard drive!!!!!
Having tried a couple of other options to recover all our date from the home computer, Data Recovery Specialists were the only ones who were able to help. They were polite, courteous and kept us informed throughout the process. Once they confirmed all data could be recovered and the price agreed the service was extremely fast. Yes it was expensive but we would never had been able to replace all the photos and videos of the children growing up. Lesson learnt - back up regularly.
Data Recovery Specialists is rated 4.03 based on 36 reviews