Data Recovery Specialists Reviews

79% of reviewers recommend Data Recovery Specialists
08AM
8AM

Tell us how Data Recovery Specialists made you happy

"Delighted to have all my data back and was kept well informed throughout the process. Pricy but knew that if anyone could retrieve the data then they could."
Are you Data Recovery Specialists? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Price was a little high, but they quickly diagnosed and recovered all of the data. seems to be very sound. Copied data and kept the drive separate as a complete backup. :). Data drive was received very quickly, even before expected."
"Recovered lost data promptly and kept me informed of progress"
"Very pleased to have the data back which is the main thing! However the process took much longer than i expected without a lot of communication. We had to continually chase. However like i said, the main thing is that it was a successful recovery"
"A great service if not a little expensive. I guess you get what you pay for - which in this case was the fast recovery of data I thought was lost. I have worked in IT since the last millennium and had tried all the usual tricks to recover the drive myself... And failed. Dropped the disk off at a local location and the guys did the rest - much to my relief. Good communication and a speedy service. I would use again... if all my cloud backups fail. Thanks"
"Recovered all my data from a crashed hard drive - quickly I thought as well. Would have given 5 stars for the service I received, but I did think the price was too high. Next time I will shop around a bit more."
"Rated 4 because nobody gets 5 , they did as asked , recovered my data in a timely fashion could not want more."
"Removable hard drive got dropped and unable to connect to the drive. Data Recovery were able to recover all my data. They discovered the drive heads were mis-aligned. Great fast service, excellent communication BUT at a price - £450 + VAT = £540. For this type of money I would have expected this to require a full disk disassembly with recovery at individual plate level. Specialist service I know but this was A LOT OF MONEY. Lesson learned..... don’t drop your hard drive!!!!!"
"Having tried a couple of other options to recover all our date from the home computer, Data Recovery Specialists were the only ones who were able to help. They were polite, courteous and kept us informed throughout the process. Once they confirmed all data could be recovered and the price agreed the service was extremely fast. Yes it was expensive but we would never had been able to replace all the photos and videos of the children growing up. Lesson learnt - back up regularly."
Data Recovery Specialists is rated 4.00 based on 34 reviews