Data Recovery Specialists Customer Service Reviews

Data Recovery Specialists have a Customer Service Grade of A.

A
Happiness Grade
A

Customer Service - Good

93.33%
Industry Average
" Excellent customer service, kept in contact regularly through the recovery process, clear information on expected timelines and costs. Highly recommended! "
posted 8 months ago - Gurjinder Bhari
" I used DRS to recover data from my damaged WD MyPassport Air. The process was so easy. The service was both quick and informative. The cost was £660 plus VAT, but luckily my office insurance paid for this, less an excess. DRS were unable to recover 100% of the lost data, but the critical data that I wanted was. Definitely recommend them. "
posted 8 months ago - Martin Critchard
" Great service and results. "
posted 8 months ago - Oliver
" A great service if not a little expensive. "
posted 8 months ago - Ashley Smith
" Recovered all my data from a crashed hard drive - quickly I thought as well. Would have given 5 stars for the service I received, but I did think the price was too high. Next time I will shop around a bit more. "
posted 9 months ago - John Kitcher
" The service was very well explained to us and the advisor phoned us up the same day to explain how they could help. "
posted 10 months ago - Carl Owens
" Great fast service, excellent communication BUT at a price - £450 + VAT = £540. "
posted 10 months ago - Paul Capon
" Once they confirmed all data could be recovered and the price agreed the service was extremely fast. "
posted 10 months ago - Anonymous
" Got all my data recovered - quick service and they were in frequent contact to keep me updated. Saved me hours of work having to recreate all those resources. "
posted 1 year ago - A O’Driscol’
" Kept me informed throughout. Good service "
posted 1 year ago - Anonymous
Data Recovery Specialists
Write your review on
Data Recovery Specialists

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access