Data Recovery Specialists Insights

Data Recovery Specialists have a Customer Happiness Grade of A-. Customers love their prices and customer service.

A-
Happiness Grade
A-

Price - Excellent

83.33%
Industry Average
" Price was a little high, but they quickly diagnosed and recovered all of the data. seems to be very sound. Copied data and kept the drive separate as a complete backup. :). Data drive was received very quickly, even before expected. "
- Shaun Voysey
" Recovered all my data from a crashed hard drive - quickly I thought as well. Would have given 5 stars for the service I received, but I did think the price was too high. Next time I will shop around a bit more. "
- John Kitcher
" Great fast service, excellent communication BUT at a price - £450 + VAT = £540. "
- Paul Capon
Write your review on Data Recovery Specialists
A
93.33%
Industry Average
" Excellent customer service, kept in contact regularly through the recovery process, clear information on expected timelines and costs. Highly recommended! "
- Gurjinder Bhari
" I used DRS to recover data from my damaged WD MyPassport Air. The process was so easy. The service was both quick and informative. The cost was £660 plus VAT, but luckily my office insurance paid for this, less an excess. DRS were unable to recover 100% of the lost data, but the critical data that I wanted was. Definitely recommend them. "
- Martin Critchard
" Great service and results. "
- Oliver

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access