Data Recovery Specialists Reviews

71% of reviewers recommend Data Recovery Specialists

How would you rate Data Recovery Specialists ?

A O’Driscol’
Verified Reviewer
"Got all my data recovered - quick service and they were in frequent contact to keep me updated. Saved me hours of work having to recreate all those resources."
"Highly recommend."
"This is a Scam! Do not send anything to them. Two university lecturers have been ripped off, save yourself the trouble, try a competitor. Roger in customer services was horrible"
"Kept me informed throughout. Good service"
"A great service. Recovered all my data and at a reasonable price too"
"very happy"
Portia Clapham
Verified Reviewer
"I never normally write online reviews, but I feel compelled to WARN other people of the scam these guys are running. DO NOT SEND THEM YOUR DATA. There are much cheaper options out there, by friendly and HONEST companies. I sadly learned my lesson the hard way. I was quoted £60 for data recovery, however as soon as they had my hard drive, the quote went up to £670! They even re-listened to the previous call and confirmed I was quoted (supposedly wrongly) £60. I was called relentlessly by my assigned (aggressive) account manager who threatened to delete all of my data unless I paid the full amount. He got angry with me when I said I couldn't afford to pay what they were asking and I can only assume he his on a generous commission scheme as I cannot understand why he was so rude to me on the phone. After refusing to give any technical details about what the issue was, they eventually returned my hard drive and I ended up finding a company called PC Image, who recovered all my files within 24 hours, put them onto a 2tb hard drive, configured it to my mac and sent it out to me the same day FOR LESS THAN HALF what this company was asking for. They also said they would keep hold of the files for 1 month in case I had any problems. I always spoke directly to the person who was dealing with my data too, so at no point was I having to deal with an account manager who didn't know or understand the technical details of my issue. I hope whoever reads this finds it useful and as a result, doesn't have to go through what I did with Data Recovery Specialists."
Data Recovery Specialists is rated 3.86 based on 7 reviews