Data Bubble Consultancy Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Data Bubble Consultancy Ltd

About Data Bubble Consultancy Ltd : We help companies to get new business and colleges to recruit new students.

We do this by provide our clients with a fully opted-in, up-to-date marketing list of their ideal prospects, allowing them to promote their business or college by post, telephone or email – in simple terms, an Excel spreadsheet list of all their ideal contacts.

This saves our clients time and money searching for new prospects plus it protects their brand by ensuring they remain compliant with legislation.

We are every passionate about the direct marketing industry that's why when you come to us we will walk you through the steps to ensure you get the right list of prospects for your direct marketing campaign whether that's a postal, telemarketing or an email campaign.

Data Bubble in 2009 to become the UK's most trusted provider of Postal Telemarketing & Email Direct Marketing Lists.
For more details call 01274 965411

info@databubble.info

Parkhill Business Centre, Walton Road,

How would you rate Data Bubble Consultancy Ltd ?

4 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Jonathan

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Data Bubble Consultancy Ltd in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Steve is very quick at coming back with queries, and I've found the data really good."
"I needed a very tightly focused list, based on a very narrow geographical area. Steve was able to quickly provide me with 1000 records which fitted my specifications exactly."
"Very efficient and the turnaround time was excellent. Within a couple of days we had made contact agreed on my requirements and the dat was released very quickly."
"I cant thank Steve enough for the data I purchased off him - my criteria for the data supplied was very bespoke and he delivered."
Data Bubble Consultancy Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 4 reviews