Data Bubble Consultancy Ltd Reviews

00AM
12AM

info@databubble.info

Parkhill Business Centre, Walton Road,

How would you rate Data Bubble Consultancy Ltd ?

"Steve is very quick at coming back with queries, and I've found the data really good."
Are you Data Bubble Consultancy Ltd ? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Data Bubble Consultancy Ltd receives. Reply Now
"I needed a very tightly focused list, based on a very narrow geographical area. Steve was able to quickly provide me with 1000 records which fitted my specifications exactly."
"Very efficient and the turnaround time was excellent. Within a couple of days we had made contact agreed on my requirements and the dat was released very quickly."
"I cant thank Steve enough for the data I purchased off him - my criteria for the data supplied was very bespoke and he delivered."
Data Bubble Consultancy Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 4 reviews