Data Recovery Lab Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Data Recovery Lab

How would you rate Data Recovery Lab?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
John O'Mahony

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Data Recovery Lab in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
John O'Mahony
Verified Reviewer
"The bottom line is that these guys failed to retrieve any data from my drive. So, it's difficult to give them a positive review. They boast on their site that they have a success rate of "over 97%." I find it hard to believe that my disc, which didn't squeal or emit strange sounds prior to quietly letting go, fell into the bottom 3%. But so it would seem, at least according to the report they sent me. However, my issues with Data Recovery Lab also included their erratic communication and curious evasiveness. When I dropped off the drive they promised to be around over the Christmas break - then disappeared off the face of the earth. Their eventual estimate was at the very top end of the scale (£660). Feedback was erratic and reports of the work convoluted. Overall, they made me feel suspicious about the whole process - exactly what you *don't* want when you've entrusted gigabytes of your important information to strangers and have only *their* word to rely on. And, despite promising until the very last moment that the recovery would be 'fully successful,' they totally failed to extract one byte of information from the drive. So, ultimately, a bad taste and a very unsatisfactory result."
Data Recovery Lab is rated 2.00 based on 1 reviews