Darlingtons Solicitors Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Darlingtons Solicitors

About Darlingtons Solicitors: Law firm based in Edgware, North West London.

csharpe@darlingtons.com

Legal Services

Click Here

Tell us how Darlingtons Solicitors made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
"With the help of Nichola and Sue at Darlingtons, we have just sold our flat. They made the whole process as easy as possible, mainly because they have a proactive approach to getting things done. This is definitely not the case with all Solicitors I can assure you. However, this was not a surprise as Nichola did the conveyancing when we moved to our current house in 2017 and we were equally satisfied then. We would have no hesitation in recommending Nichola, Sue or Darlingtons to anyone who expects excellent service!"
"My experience with Mrs Nichola Bentley at Darlingtons was excellent. She and her team handled my leasehold extention extremely efficiently with a kind manner, prompt replies and the utmost attention. I can thoroughly recommend Nichola and her team and would not hesitate to use them again."
"My Lease Extention was handled very efficiently by Shmuel Portnoy. His knowledge was very thorough and matched by his prompt responses, actions, care, attention and suggestions. I have no hesitation in recommending him."
"Very good an eficent solicitors excellent service provided by Paul Cramer in conveying the sale and purchase of my property's would recommend Darlingtons every time Colin D I.O.W"
"Great service! Quick and very affordable. Will use again, Jess"
"Nicola at Darlingtons arranged to renew and extend the leases on a block of x 11 flats that I manage. These flats were 99 year leases written 1988. These flats are each now on 999 yearleases written 02 January 2019. Her charges for this work were felt to be very reasonable. She always a responded to correspondence very promptly. I have no hesitation in recommending her services for this type of work John M"
"Very helpful in guiding us through and taking care of the process of acquiring our freehold."
"Mr Shmuel Portnoy handled my freehold purchase in an exemplary way. He was quick to respond to my emails and always knowledgeable and helpful. I highly recommend Darlingtons."
"The service was excellent. The staff were polite, knowledgeable, resourceful and helpful, and the freehold purchase was completed with minimum fuss. I cannot rate Darlingtons, not least Shmuel Portnoy who handled the case professionally to a high standard. His communication was second to none through out the process. I know where to go next time."
"The service was faultless. The staff were polite, knowledgeable and helpful, and the lease extension was completed with minimum fuss. I cannot rate Darlingtons, not least Shmuel Portnoy who handled the lease extension, highly enough."
"GOSH, those mortgage companies make it hard to borrow money, but several months later with the help of Darlingtons, we suceeded, not sure if another solicitor could have done it or had the patience"
"They have consistently offered a good, honest and professional service. James Swede and his team are also easily reachable when needed. Keep it up!"
"Shmuel from Darlingtons has handled my lease extension and everything was perfect. I didn't feel worried at any time as he was knowledgable, professional and efficient. Highly recommend"
"This is not the first time i have used Darlingtons and it won't be the last! Thank you for the excellent care and attention throughout the process and wouldn't hesitate to recommend you to others."
"We used Darlington to progress a lease extension. The service was excellent and our solicitor Shmuel Portnoy was first rate. Very courteous, proficient and proactive, with a keen eye for detail. Overall a first rate service and solicitor."
"Conveyancing just Completed. Nichola Bentley was highly competent at the routine things and very helpful with the trickier issues. Neeta Raja also highly capable assistant. No hesitation to recommend. Price was satisfactory, possibly not the cheapest but certainly not too exopensive."
"Paul Levy was extremely helpful and informative. I really apprecaited his quick turnaround I highly recommend Darlingtons"
"We engaged Schmuel Portnoy at Darlingtons to help us with a difficult Shared Freehold issue. He was knowledgable, informative and incredibly efficient, always sharing the advantages and challenges of every decision we had to make and explaining complex legal matters to us in simpler terms. We worked together for around six months and we were eventually able to resolve the problem. We would have absolutely no hesitation in recommending him and other colleagues at Darlingtons - in fact we were so pleased with their efficiency that we went on to work with Darlingtons on conveyancing as well."
"Great customer service, fast and efficient."
Darlingtons Solicitors is rated 5.00 based on 19 reviews