Darlingtons Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Darlingtons Solicitors
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Darlingtons Solicitors Reviews

About Darlingtons Solicitors:

Law firm based in Edgware, North West London.

csharpe@darlingtons.com

Darlingtons House
7 Spring Villa Road
Edgware

Tell us how Darlingtons Solicitors made you happy
The person I dealt with was efficient at all times replied to my emails quickly and kept me updated at all times couldn’t have asked for better service
Very helpful and efficient. Thank you so much for your help
My lease extension dealt with by Shmuel. Shmuel was very efficient and professional, and always responded quickly to any questions that I had. A very good service.
Lease extension dealt with by Nichola at Darlingtons Solicitors. Good client care, very professional, knowledgeable and experienced. Good communication, fast responses and completed in good time. I would definitely recommend her.
Very professional and efficient law firm. I will highly recommend Nichola, she helps us to sell and buy a few properties in the past, and the process has always been smooth and under control. We will definitely continue working with her.
Professional and efficient law firm. I will highly recommend Nichola , she helps us sell and buy a few properties in the past, and the process always been very smooth and under control. We will definitely continue working with her.
Nichola and her team have been fantastic in helping us buy our home. They were in constant communication with us and drove the sellers solicitors to a fast and easy exchange. I highly recommend her!
SHMUEL IS AN EXCELLENT LAWYER. HE TOOK OVER OUR CASE FROM A PREVIOUS LAWYER THAT LET US DOWN. HE WAS VERY HONEST WITH US FROM THE VERY BEGININING AND DIDNT OVERCHARGE US FOR HIS SERVICES. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM.
SHMUEL PORTNOY has been extremely clear and supportive in the last 2 years ,offering excellent advice and tempering my irrational anxiety. At a stressful time he has always been available by phone and responded to emails . I have found him to be considerate and thoughtful and would definitely seek his advice in the future ; though i hope not to need it ! many many thanks
Shmuel Portnoy from Darlingtons Solicitors took great care of my lease extension and was very helpful and clear when explaining the advantages and disadvantages of the formal and informal route to extend my lease. His prices were about 20% higher than other solicitors but the care he took in explaining the process for me was well worth the extra cost. He also completed the process very quickly by having an informal chat initially with the landlord's solicitor to make sure both sides understood each other. I would definitely recommend you use his service if your lease in anywhere below the 100 year mark.
Shmuel was both knowledgeable and extremely efficient in resolving a contentious dispute pertaining to a lease extension and grant of freehold. The prompt responses to calls and emails, ensured I was fully apprised of developments. I would highly recommend.
With the help of Nichola and Sue at Darlingtons, we have just sold our flat. They made the whole process as easy as possible, mainly because they have a proactive approach to getting things done. This is definitely not the case with all Solicitors I can assure you. However, this was not a surprise as Nichola did the conveyancing when we moved to our current house in 2017 and we were equally satisfied then. We would have no hesitation in recommending Nichola, Sue or Darlingtons to anyone who expects excellent service!
My experience with Mrs Nichola Bentley at Darlingtons was excellent. She and her team handled my leasehold extention extremely efficiently with a kind manner, prompt replies and the utmost attention. I can thoroughly recommend Nichola and her team and would not hesitate to use them again.
My Lease Extention was handled very efficiently by Shmuel Portnoy. His knowledge was very thorough and matched by his prompt responses, actions, care, attention and suggestions. I have no hesitation in recommending him.
Very good an eficent solicitors excellent service provided by Paul Cramer in conveying the sale and purchase of my property's would recommend Darlingtons every time Colin D I.O.W
Great service! Quick and very affordable. Will use again, Jess
Nicola at Darlingtons arranged to renew and extend the leases on a block of x 11 flats that I manage. These flats were 99 year leases written 1988. These flats are each now on 999 yearleases written 02 January 2019. Her charges for this work were felt to be very reasonable. She always a responded to correspondence very promptly. I have no hesitation in recommending her services for this type of work John M
Very helpful in guiding us through and taking care of the process of acquiring our freehold.
Mr Shmuel Portnoy handled my freehold purchase in an exemplary way. He was quick to respond to my emails and always knowledgeable and helpful. I highly recommend Darlingtons.
The service was excellent. The staff were polite, knowledgeable, resourceful and helpful, and the freehold purchase was completed with minimum fuss. I cannot rate Darlingtons, not least Shmuel Portnoy who handled the case professionally to a high standard. His communication was second to none through out the process. I know where to go next time.
Darlingtons Solicitors is rated 5.00 based on 30 reviews