Darlington Coins Reviews

Darlington Coins have a Customer Happiness Grade of A. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service. Full Insights

99% of reviewers recommend Darlington Coins
5PM
5PM

sales@darlingtoncoins.co.uk

30 ANNANDALE

How would you rate Darlington Coins ?

"I BOUGHT MY FIRST SILVER COINS FROM FRED IN 2014 AND I HAVE BEEN VERY HAPPY WITH HIS PRICES AND SERVICE, HE SEEMED TO GO OFF THE SCENE FOR A WHILE BUT ONLY LAST WEEK I WAS DELIGHTED TO SEE HIM SELLING AGAIN, LONG MAY HE LAST AND I INTEND TO START BUYING FROM HIM AGAIN, WELCOME BACK DARLINGTON COINS."
"I've never had bad service from Fred. He has helped me out on a few occasions and the coins he supplied were top notch. Saddened to see he is no longer trading."
"What a strange little old man, I honestly would never buy another product from him if he was still trading, Silver Trader UK is ten times better."
"Glad to see this site is down. Awful man, awful attitude and awful service."
"Gutted to hear Fred is no longer trading he has made so many people happy over the past few years with his silver coins,"
"Excellent service well done Darlington coins"
"Hello Fred, From as long as I can remember I have always wanted to own a silver dollar & I was delighted when I received my 2016 Eagle dollar. Initially I was hoping I could get a 1971 (my birth year) dollar coin but I believe a coin for that real was never produced. I am not an avid coin collector but my next dream coin I'd like to own would be a gold Krugerrand when I can afford one. Thank you again for providing me with such a fantastic dollar.... I will recommend you to any of my friends who find themselves with a coin wish-list. Sincerely, Harry Binnie."
"Excellent sevice, coins were delivered in good packaging and exactly when the website described,I definitely purchase again."
"Arrived as described and quickly. Cheaper than the 'bullion' sites by about £7 which in my estimation is a bargain."
"Provides a professional service from order to delivery. When only the best is sufficient you need look no further than this site. Ronnie"
"Excellent service good quality coins supplied without any delays Will continue to use the service highly recommended"
"Amazingly quick service as always. Beautiful coins well packaged., never any problem."
"Very good service as before. Good price for the particular coins I wanted, and it's very good that I don't have to pay postage on top. On a previous occasion you had a coin that was not particularly cheap but I couldn't find anywhere else. Also, the service is very fast. Thanks."
"Always received an exceptional service from Darlington Coins, fast deliver and quality coins. A pleasure to deal with."
"Having ordered a few coins with Darlington they arrive very quickly and are well packaged to prevent damage to coin cases. All coins in perfect condition will definitely use again"
"Over the years i have been buying coins from a few dealers, and, for a year or two have purchased all my coins solely from darlington coins the service i have received has been 1st class. And would highly reccomend them to one and all. Mr g, jones"
"Excellent, first class service - order with confidence of a speedy service & quality coins."
"Service very fast"
"Good fast service, no problems."
"Great service, prompt and no problems!"
Darlington Coins is rated 4.92 based on 149 reviews