Darlington Coins Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Darlington Coins

About Darlington Coins: At Darlington Coins we sell Silver Coins and Sets of Silver Coins. We also sell Silver Bullion Coins for Investment.

sales@darlingtoncoins.co.uk

30 ANNANDALE

How would you rate Darlington Coins?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

149 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
BRENDAN QUINN.

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Darlington Coins in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
BRENDAN QUINN.
Unverified Reviewer
"I BOUGHT MY FIRST SILVER COINS FROM FRED IN 2014 AND I HAVE BEEN VERY HAPPY WITH HIS PRICES AND SERVICE, HE SEEMED TO GO OFF THE SCENE FOR A WHILE BUT ONLY LAST WEEK I WAS DELIGHTED TO SEE HIM SELLING AGAIN, LONG MAY HE LAST AND I INTEND TO START BUYING FROM HIM AGAIN, WELCOME BACK DARLINGTON COINS."
"I've never had bad service from Fred. He has helped me out on a few occasions and the coins he supplied were top notch. Saddened to see he is no longer trading."
"What a strange little old man, I honestly would never buy another product from him if he was still trading, Silver Trader UK is ten times better."
"Glad to see this site is down. Awful man, awful attitude and awful service."
"Gutted to hear Fred is no longer trading he has made so many people happy over the past few years with his silver coins,"
Dave Probart
Verified Reviewer
"Excellent service well done Darlington coins"
Harry Binnie
Verified Buyer
"Hello Fred, From as long as I can remember I have always wanted to own a silver dollar & I was delighted when I received my 2016 Eagle dollar. Initially I was hoping I could get a 1971 (my birth year) dollar coin but I believe a coin for that real was never produced. I am not an avid coin collector but my next dream coin I'd like to own would be a gold Krugerrand when I can afford one. Thank you again for providing me with such a fantastic dollar.... I will recommend you to any of my friends who find themselves with a coin wish-list. Sincerely, Harry Binnie."
Philip Cook
Verified Buyer
"Excellent sevice, coins were delivered in good packaging and exactly when the website described,I definitely purchase again."
Liane Lane
Verified Buyer
"Arrived as described and quickly. Cheaper than the 'bullion' sites by about £7 which in my estimation is a bargain."
Ronnie Pigram
Verified Buyer
"Provides a professional service from order to delivery. When only the best is sufficient you need look no further than this site. Ronnie"
Terry Farrow
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service good quality coins supplied without any delays Will continue to use the service highly recommended"
Mark Little
Verified Buyer
"Amazingly quick service as always. Beautiful coins well packaged., never any problem."
Nicholas Barrett
Verified Buyer
"Very good service as before. Good price for the particular coins I wanted, and it's very good that I don't have to pay postage on top. On a previous occasion you had a coin that was not particularly cheap but I couldn't find anywhere else. Also, the service is very fast. Thanks."
Russell Bury
Verified Buyer
"Always received an exceptional service from Darlington Coins, fast deliver and quality coins. A pleasure to deal with."
Gary Brown
Verified Buyer
"Having ordered a few coins with Darlington they arrive very quickly and are well packaged to prevent damage to coin cases. All coins in perfect condition will definitely use again"
Mr Gary A Jones
Verified Buyer
"Over the years i have been buying coins from a few dealers, and, for a year or two have purchased all my coins solely from darlington coins the service i have received has been 1st class. And would highly reccomend them to one and all. Mr g, jones"
GRAHAM NEWALL
Verified Buyer
"Excellent, first class service - order with confidence of a speedy service & quality coins."
Mandy Thorby
"Service very fast"
Christopher Woods
Verified Buyer
"Good fast service, no problems."
Stephen Hill
Verified Buyer
"Great service, prompt and no problems!"
Darlington Coins is rated 4.92 based on 149 reviews