Darlings Of Chelsea Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Darlings Of Chelsea

info@darlingsofchelsea.co.uk

9-13 Fulham High Street

Over a month
"From the ordering to the delivery of our wonderful new sofa working with darlings and the delivery company was a breeze . The sofa we chose is everything we could have hoped it would be . The craftsmanship is superb and it looks like the statement piece we were after. The delivery company were equally professional and respectful of our house when constructing the sofa. All round a great end to end experience. Thank you"
Carrie Lowndes
"The staff go the extra mile and add a personal touch to the purchase. The furniture is beautiful and high end."
Zoe Smith
"Natalie was really helpful and advised us on how we were able to have the sofa bespoke made to fit our living room perfectly, we are really happy with service and the sofa, I would highly recommend Darlings of Chelsea."
"Fantastic Product, after sales service wasn't great. I kept having to chase, I could tell i was being fobbed off. Shame really as I LOVE the sofa, I just hate being lied to. A little more care with the customer service would go a really long way. Thanks"
"Beautifully made sofa the is"
"There was a small mix up with the initial order, but the team in Fulham sorted it out very quickly. The sofa is lovely and delivery was excellent - the guilts put the sofa in the right room, put it together and took away all the packaging. Very happy"
"Recently purchased sofa & 2 chairs & we are very pleased Good quality- lovely fabric - very comfortable.Darlings have been fantastic to deal with, all the staff along the way have been helpful,conscientious & a joy ! Delivery was perfect also , we would definitely recommend this company!"
"Second order from Darlings. All settees have been good value and excellent quality. Would recommend this company"
"The staff were very helpful, approachable and provided great service throughout - from shop floor to final delivery date and after. Highly recommended."
"Very polite and helpful staff. My order and delivery was on time and as expected and the sofa is amazing!"
"Good choice of furniture and excellent, personal service in choosing our bespoke sofa. Flexible on delivery, which was professional (we were kept informed, tight delivery slot, careful carriage into the house). So all good"
"A wonderful sofa!!"
"Very happy with the bed. However your deliveries should be shorter."
"Great service and very pleased with product."
"The whole process from start to finish was made easier by Martyn at Darlings who was helpful, friendly and warm. We are really happy with the sofas - they are high quality, comfortable and stylish at an affordable price."
"Cracking sofa delivered 2 weeks earlier than their predicted date. Brilliant service, excellent product! Thanks very much"
"Excellent choice of products, helpful sales team and timely delivery. I would definite lly recommend!"
"Could'nt be more happy with my experience of Darlings. They kept in close communication throughout the entire process of ordering my two sofas until and after delivery. And the product is great. Special thanks to Victoria and Martin for their excellent service and courtesy."
"Beautiful sofa, we didn't get to try before we bought but the description and images online were accurate and the sofa is very comfortable to sit on, the whole family love it! What was outstanding was the delivery service, probably the best company I have had to deal with (and I order a lot online!). They fitted in around my time, being very understanding about how busy I was, nothing was too much trouble, the delivery men were polite and efficient as well as being very mindful of my property. I wish all delivery companies were like this!"
"The sofa arrived last Friday and the mechanism failed more or less straight away. We have to wait till next Wed for somebody to come and look at it. Not impressed."
"Process from order to delivery was efficient and we were kept up to date with progress ."
"Excellent service from beginning to end. Very helpful staff especially Martyn that I dealt with in Fulham showroom. Very knowledgable about the products and very helpful in ultimately advising me on my purchase of my beautiful corner sofa. I loved that a very professional workplace. Did not feel pressurised into purchasing unlike other retailers I have visited. I can not recommend Darlings of Chelsea enough. Right from my initial visit to the showroom and even the delivery men that delivered and put together my new sofa. Excellent service and excellent product. No hesitation in recommending Darlings of Chelsea."
"Outstanding service in all departments The most helpful and informative company I have ever dealt with, and I am a difficult customer! At each stage from firstly just looking at sofas, then getting quotes and swatches, down to delivery, faultless service."
Darlings Of Chelsea is rated 4.77 based on 453 reviews