Darlings Of Chelsea Reviews

info@darlingsofchelsea.co.uk

9-13 Fulham High Street

Courier, Own Driver
Over a month
"From the ordering to the delivery of our wonderful new sofa working with darlings and the delivery company was a breeze . The sofa we chose is everything we could have hoped it would be . The craftsmanship is superb and it looks like the statement piece we were after. The delivery company were equally professional and respectful of our house when constructing the sofa. All round a great end to end experience. Thank you"
Carrie Lowndes
"The staff go the extra mile and add a personal touch to the purchase. The furniture is beautiful and high end."
Zoe Smith
"Natalie was really helpful and advised us on how we were able to have the sofa bespoke made to fit our living room perfectly, we are really happy with service and the sofa, I would highly recommend Darlings of Chelsea."
"Very happy with our new sofa, great service especially the advice and support we received from Sonia on choice of fabric. Arrived sooner than expected, extremely comfortable and a perfect family choice!"
"Excellent personal service at all levels - and superb quality furniture"
"The entire process was perfect. The staff at the showroom were helpful, the service was efficient Darlings of Chelsea arranged the delivery which went seamlessly. The sofas arrived on time and I was delighted to be find cushions had been thrown in which was a pleasant surprise! The sofas are lovely and sturdy. I would highly recommend."
"Excellent service, great sofa, took less time to manufacture than anticipated and delivery guys were also great."
"Thank you darlings of Chelsea..we are very happy with our rockingham sofa and loveseat in velvet grey..arrived on time..delivery guys were excellent..would definitely recommend.."
"A great experience all round - Chris @ Ashford showroom was patient, knowledgeable and not too pushy. His advice was considered and very useful - pointing out detail on potential sofas that would and wouldn't work for my lounge - this level of service is rare nowadays. The chosen sofa arrived quicker than expected, delivery team made it look easy and most of all the sofa is fantastic! I've recommended D of C to all my friends!"
"We are extremely pleased with the quality of service we have received from Darlings of Chelsea. The sales person was very helpful and made ordering easy and stress free. We are very happy with the corner sofa we ordered, excellent quality and looks amazing in our home. Also, would just like to mention the two guys who delivered our sofa were great. They were polite and extremely considerate not to cause any damage to our property (considering the size and weight of what they were handling). Thank you very much."
"Really pleased with my beautiful sofas and the efficient and helpful customer service"
"we popped in to the Ash store and found exactly what we were looking for and got a great discount for black Friday. the sofa came much earlier than we anticipated and it was delivered and topped off very professionally."
"Very helpful staff. Timely delivery. Beautiful piece of furniture. Well done !"
"You get the feeling that you are dealing with a reputable and responsive company when you speak to them and the quality of their furniture is excellent. I have no doubts about recommending them."
"Worth the wait, our super king northcote bed is amazing!"
"Showroom at Ash Vale was well-stocked. The prices were excellent (there was a promotion discount) and the manager, Natalie, attended us personally. She was very friendly, advised us well and there was no pushy hard sell. With complimentary tea & coffee as well, it was easy to buy from Darlings! Our sofa was delivered earlier than forecast and we're delighted with it. Five stars."
"Very good, I went to store in Birmingham after seeing what I wanted on line. Took me hours to choose material, but assistant just let me get on with it supplying me with coffee. Absolutely love my two sofas. Nice and firm to get up from, but comfortable to sit on. The bed settee is wonderful. So easy to get out and put back. Now I can have all family stay over at same time."
"lovely designs and well produced goods"
"Fantastic sofa - beautifully made. Excellent service and professionalism at all times."
"Everything done on line, very efficiently. Was notified by telephone about delivery and the delivery men were polite, helpful and tidied up after themselves. Despite the long lead time- the recliner is perfect for our needs, exquisitely comfortably, stylish- don’t know how we survived without it!"
"Sofa arrived just before Xmas. Excellent quality and workmanship. Delivery and installation service was very good and professional. Overall very happy with my new sofa."
"Praise indeed for Darlings of Chelsea. So pleased with my purchase went out of their way to personalise my order and delivered with style and on time. Have made a further purchase and look forward to delivery. All parts of contract adhered to and more. Would recommend."
"Just wanted to say a really big thank you to Darlings of Chelsea. From the initial visit to their showroom to the final delivery the service we received was exceptional. We were a little concerned when we ordered that we would receive the sofa before Christmas but we were assured we would and have follow up emails to confirm this. The sofa arrived on Friday 21st December and is absolutely gorgeous - thank you again. Tony and Claire Homer."
Darlings Of Chelsea is rated 4.76 based on 394 reviews