Darlings Of Chelsea Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Darlings Of Chelsea

info@darlingsofchelsea.co.uk

9-13 Fulham High Street

Carrie Lowndes
"The staff go the extra mile and add a personal touch to the purchase. The furniture is beautiful and high end."
Zoe Smith
"Natalie was really helpful and advised us on how we were able to have the sofa bespoke made to fit our living room perfectly, we are really happy with service and the sofa, I would highly recommend Darlings of Chelsea."
Michael Groves
"Great service and advice from Aimee in the St.Albans store. Loads of choice of fabrics and designs. Competitive prices and an extremely comfortable sofa, which looks great. Liked the delivery arrangements too, with a call 30 mins before arrival and they unpacked, assembled the sofa and took the packaging away. So very happy customers."
"Excellent service, kept me well informed through order progress, everything ran smoothly and just love the quality chairs ordered. Thank You Darlings of Chelsea."
Posted 29 minutes ago
"I ordered 2 studio sofas in lumino teal - they are luxurious and comfortable. Delivery was super - would highly recommend"
"great sofa - Haymarket corner. worth the money for the quality. good service and communication 're delivery etc."
"Excellent quality sofas! Delivery timescales better than expected. Delighted!"
"We’re over the moon with our new sofa. Great quality and service. It’s surpassed our expectations. We’re so pleased with our purchase."
"We are delighted with our sofa and chair- very comfortable and appear to be well made. The buying experience in the Fulham shop was delightful and the delivery (much prompter than we expected) was a great experience with polite and knowledgable delivery guys, who really seemed to care. All round great experience!"
"Great products at competitive prices, superb customer service, on time delivery time. You get what you are promised or better. Super happy with my purchase."
"Fantastic product, hassle free purchase and delivery. And 8 weeks to the day that we ordered"
"Good service, beautiful sofa!"
"Fantastic product and great St Albans showroom team"
"I wasn't originally even planning on visiting this branch but I was so glad I did, I received impeccable service from their branch manager Sonia who was both patient and understanding in my quest of finding the perfect couch for myself and my partner. She was excellent at answering my tedious questions and highly respectful of my constant deliberations but helped me to choose my ideal Chesterfield three seater sofa in black. If you're looking for a new sofa and don't wish to be hounded by the DFS and all those forceful sellers, would definitely recommend Darlings of Chelsea and if you're not anywhere near London, visit the Birmingham branch and speak to Sonia or a member of her team !!!"
"The Sofas are just sooooo beautiful, Lounge not finished yet so its sitting in our kitchen Just love them"
"My new furniture is superb I am so glad I went to Darlings and the two gentlemen who delivered it are a shining example professional polite and very helpful thank you to everyone who get my new suite to me i would certainly recommend Darlings"
"A beautiful bespoke leather sofa was matched by the bespoke service we received at the Darlings of Chelsea shop. Highly recommended."
"They sold me a BED-SOFA. A bed that looks and feels like a bed- not a pulled out mattress on skinny legs. This is solid. The transformation into a couch is simple and the seating is integrated so the floor remains clear. The comfort levels of both couch and bed are ideal. Firm and inviting. My only big issue is that I don't want to get out of bed in the morning."
"Very professional with good customer service. This was our second order with them and we have had no reservation in recommending them to others. They will be top of the list for future purchases. Our thanks goes to Natalie at the Farnborough showroom for all her help."
"Good sofa, nice colour."
"The sofa is great and came on the date that we had agreed.The Staff in the showroom were patient and not pushy,however we did have a couple of issues with the material options meaning 2 trips to the showroom( we chose a material that was no longer available from the manufacturer)"
"We visited the showroom in Ash. Huge choice of sofas and knowledgeable staff. Gave us plenty of time to make our choice. The order process was straightforward and the delivery and installation was excellent. Would highly recommend Darlings of Chelsea."
"Good personalised service. Very good quality products. I would have liked advance notice of the delivery of my item but had to contact them for this information."
Darlings Of Chelsea is rated 4.74 based on 319 reviews