Darlings Of Chelsea Reviews

Over A Month
Read Darlings Of Chelsea Reviews

info@darlingsofchelsea.co.uk

9-13 Fulham High Street

Good help in the showroom from Victoria. We were kept informed of progress and very happy with the furniture when it came
We appreciated how helpful Chris was. He was knowledgeable and friendly and not pushy at all. He helped us to choose the right fabric which we are very happy with. The sofa was delivered very quickly (4 weeks). It is very comfortable and has useful storage under the chaise. When we replace our other sofas I will definitely visit darlings of Chelsea to look for options.
Very helpful, lovely product great service
Good customer service and the sofa is great!
I received excellent customer care from Darlings of Chelsea. My sofa was due to be delivered during Lock Down 2020. Delivery had to be postponed, initially by Darlings and then by me twice more. Darlings were very co-operative and helpful and eventually my sofa was delivered having been safely stored during the whole period. I am thrilled with it!
Great service and very helpful.
Beautifully made, sumptuous fabric, love the colour, really soft. The service exceeded expectations in that it was ready sooner than expected and the delivery was great too, all round very very happy!
I am so happy with my sofa , ( The paisley midi ) , had good attentive service and despite problems because of corona virus at the first opportunity to be able to safely deliver , they did . Very happy .
Very good quality and good customer service. We love our new sofa and
would recommend Darlings to friends.
Our salesman, Martyn was very helpful from the beginning. Always keeping us informed of the process of our sofa and helping to arrange storage and delivery. We are very happy with the sofa, great quality and looks amazing in our new home. Would 100% recommend Darlings to anybody looking for beautiful, great quality furniture.
Fabulous couches, great service
We have had the best experience at the Darlings of Chelsea Parsons Green showroom. In particular from assistant manager Victoria Howarth. From our initial visit we were looked after & was expertly guided through all the different materials & styles that were available to us but we never once felt ‘shadowed’ by anyone on the sales floor as so many other sofa showroom sales people tend to do.
We did email Victoria with questions once we returned home & were so pleased to receive a response the very same day.
The original delivery date we were given had to be changed as we were both unavailable to receive the sofa, but even this was made very easy.
After the delivery, we received an email to check that we were happy with our sofa & that it had reached us in perfect condition.
All in all we are thrilled with our purchase and would highly recommend Darlings of Chelsea.
A special thank you to Victoria for her expert advice & care & attention.
Extremely pleased with overall performance of service.
Staff very helpful and professional throughout.
Delivery dates given to assist around work life balance and delivery people were very helpful and friendly. I would definitely recommend this service and use them again .
Very good service at the shop and delivery earlier than expected, which was a bonus. Lovely sofas. Pleasant and efficient delivery men.
My bed sofa although it took 2 months to arrive it was well worth waiting for. I am more than happy with it. The mattress is good too.
I would recomend them to anyone thinking of buying a sofa.
Marvelous loveseat sofa bed. Fits perfectly in small rooms and mattress is very comfortable!
I went to the store looking for a sofa and bought the Enzo chair instead. It is superbly comfortable. Staff were generally very helpful, specially Lee. In adddition the delivery people were excellent.
The service is absolutely fantastic the customers service and the promised time is accurate and the quality of the sofa and the delivery service on time great service
Having seemingly looked everywhere, i chanced on Darlings and found what i was looking for immediately - a really well made, good looking, comfortable sofa bed - which is not a sofa at all, but a lovely large lounge chair. easy peasy ordering and delivery.
To be perfectly honest I found the customer contact really off putting. The lady in the shop who served us really was unfriendly although knowledgeable about the product we bought. Id asked also if there was going to be January sale discounts ( we went in on Black Friday weekend) I would have bought more as it was a modular piece ( the Alice I believe ) she told us there definitely wouldn't be any further discounts however only four weeks later the price went down further!
The delivery team who delivered the item were beyond rude and very unhelpful our house is being renovated and they moaned about everything possible even telling me I was lucky that they could have refused to deliver it!!!1 bit much for a 5k sofa!!!!! its a shame as the products in the shop are fantastic quality and my sofa came within the allotted time.
Darlings Of Chelsea is rated 4.78 based on 494 reviews