Darlings Of Chelsea Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Darlings Of Chelsea

info@darlingsofchelsea.co.uk

9-13 Fulham High Street

Verified Buyer
"The staff go the extra mile and add a personal touch to the purchase. The furniture is beautiful and high end."
Zoe Smith
"Natalie was really helpful and advised us on how we were able to have the sofa bespoke made to fit our living room perfectly, we are really happy with service and the sofa, I would highly recommend Darlings of Chelsea."
Michael Groves
Michael Groves
Verified Buyer
"Great service and advice from Aimee in the St.Albans store. Loads of choice of fabrics and designs. Competitive prices and an extremely comfortable sofa, which looks great. Liked the delivery arrangements too, with a call 30 mins before arrival and they unpacked, assembled the sofa and took the packaging away. So very happy customers."
"Really comfy couch!"
Robert Dodd
Verified Buyer
"Delighted with the two sofas,the shading matched the samples,delivery was flawless,absolutely no reservations about product or service provided."
"Great service and always helpful when any issue arose."
Ossy Yusuf
Verified Buyer
"I am extremely happy with your service. The items arrived in the time stated and the delivery people where very good. The items are lovely. I will recommend your company and use you again. Thank you Ossy"
Andrew Lewis
Verified Buyer
"Excellent Service and pricing very competitive. Natalie and her colleagues were extremely helpful and nothing seemed too much trouble to sort out. Due to delays in the completion of our house our furniture needed to be stored which they arranged. I would definitely recommend them to anyone."
"Loved the sofa. Delivered by lovely guys."
"good service from browsing the showroom to installation, The sofas were well packed and the guys who installed them did a good job except a few days later when a friend pointed out the backing under one of the sofas was hanging down which came loose during the installation, hence a score of 4 out of 5.. Overall we ware highly satisfied with our purchase."
Joan Dilworth
Verified Buyer
"The sofas are beautiful you can see they are quality and well made. The team were always there to help. The colour and comfort is beautiful as is the leather. They fit in so beautifully it's as if they were always there. Thank you Darlings of Chelsea we are so very happy with our purchase. Best wishes Joan Dilworth"
Robert Sharpe
Verified Buyer
"What a great experience. From the day of ordering (we visited the Farnham showroom) to the day of delivery the service has been excellent. Sofa delivered exactly when they said it would and every time I asked via email about delivery I had a prompt and informative reply. The sofa itself has exceeded our expectations - the quality of the dog friendly leather and the build quality are excellent, we cannot fault. Given the price paid this is a bargain as we looked at sofas twice the price and not of the same quality. Highly recommend Darlings of Chelsea."
John Ronald
Verified Buyer
"Very Happy with our new sofa so far , delivered on time ."
Mr Frankel
Verified Buyer
"I recently contacted Darlings with regards to a small repair needed to a chair that we purchased from them over a year ago. The level of service provided by Julie and the Customer Service team, is unparalleled in my experience. They provide a Rolls Royce service from start to finish. We could not be happier"
John Cooling
Verified Buyer
"Emily helped us buy 2 sofas and 2 chairs. She was wonderful in her meticulous handling of the process and kept us informed on the progress of our deliveries. Not like some! I have no hesitation in recommending Darlings and Emily."
Verified Buyer
"A brilliant experience from the beginning with the Solihull team led by Sonia and completed well before Christmas with the delivery of a fabulous Chesterfield."
"Absolutely love my new sofa...faultless service from Darlings..."
Jayne Stokes
Verified Buyer
"Good choice, good quality, helpful and excellent service. Delivered on time. Delivery team were very careful."
Charlotte Skinner
Verified Buyer
"The service that I received right from the beginning was wonderful. We were not able to have our sofa delivered straight away as we were waiting to complete on our property and the fact that they could store it for us until we were ready to a real weight off my mind, The gentlemen that delivered the sofa were also super friendly."
Rebecca Kateley
Verified Buyer
"Helpful and friendly in store service. Pre-Christmas delivery as promised. Friendly and enthusiastic delivery guys. Beautiful, colourful sectional sofa! Thank you."
Steven Butler
Verified Buyer
"After searching for over 3 months for a sofa we came across DOC and found our perfect sofa with a great service and they even managed to deliver on Monday as planned after all the snow too well done DOC"
Anne Mills
Verified Buyer
"The order process was great, dealt with a real person in the store Kent in the Surrey showroom was very helpful from start to finish. He was responsive, kept me informed, and when there was a hitch with fabric I'd had sent, was prompt in helping to sort it out. The delivery arrived on time, the delivery guys were impeccable and I am delighted with the sofa and footstool. The quality is super and exactly as I hoped it would be (or actually better!)"
Darlings Of Chelsea is rated 4.73 based on 265 reviews