Darling Clothes Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Darling Clothes
09AM
9AM

About Darling Clothes: Each collection of Darling Clothes receives the highest of praise from buyers and press alike, and every season brings a unique collection. Taking inspiration from sophisticated vintage prints, well cut pieces full of quirky and exquisite details. Luxurious textured detailing of lace, crochet, tapestry and embroidery. Flirty ruffles and frills with intricate embellishments, fun filled polka dots and cute sequin and pearl details.<br /> Darling sell to big fashion chains including Topshop, and to over 400 independent retailers and department stores across Europe, Australia, Asia, the Middle East and Africa. Has been featured in top press publications including Elle, Marie Claire, Grazia, Look, Now, Heat, OK and many others. With fans including celebrities, pop stars and fashionistas alike Anna Friel, Peaches Geldoff, Fearne Cotton, Holly Willoughby, The Saturdays and Claudia Winkleman have all been photographed wearing Darling.

sales@darlingclothes.com

Categories:
Fashion
Clothing

Tell us how Darling Clothes made you happy

"What a wholly disappointing experience with this company. £12 delivery charge! No response to online query. Telephone number on the website is unobtainable. No sign of my refund for goods returned two weeks ago. What surprises me is that the brand is in John Lewis - presumably they get a better service. Avoid them."
Are you Darling Clothes? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Darling Clothes receives and that when things do go wrong, you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Noone is answering on teh customer experience line and the number in their website is not even for their company ! I recommend you buy somewhere else"
"Do not buy from this company. They appear to have gone out of business yet still took my order and money. Zero communication too."
"I placed an order with Darling Clothing on 30 December 2017 and it is now Monday 9 January 2017. I have still not received my item, so I chased to see where my item is by email to the Customer Services email address. No response!! I have today called the number which is given in the "Contact-Us" section of their website. The website states that the opening hours for customer calls are from 0830hrs Monday to Friday. I called them today using their stated UK landline number at 12.17pm UK time, and I was greeted by a voice message stating "This office is now closed". I have now sent a further email to them as I am at a loss as to what I can now do to get this company to respond. This is very frustrating, and if I had seen the other "Reviews" posted here before I went ahead and ordered my item on 30 Dec 2016, then I would have been sceptical about dealing with this company. This is bad news for this company going forwards, and they really do need to address their customer service as the current level of service surely is not sustainable for them."
"Appalling customer service in general also no response by email. The colour of the clothing I ordered was completely different from the photo. the advert stated cream, which is what I wanted, but they were very lemon yellow. Having sent several email, I still have not been refunded the return postage which I am entitled to according the Trading Standards trades description act as the items were not as described. I strongly recommend you buy your clothes from another company!"
"This brand offers very little support to their international customers. Their website is broken outside the UK. They used to ship internationally, now you can only view the website within the UK. I had an account with them and regularly purchased from their site. I even received loyally points which i had accumulated. Now god knows whats happened to them now? Have tried emailing them and contacting them on facebook. There are reports from several others from Europe, NZ & Australia all reporting these issues and no representative from Darling has addressed these concerns or say hey were sorry but don't ship outside the UK anymore? Nothing Zip! Really frustration especially when they advertise their new lines and can't make a purchase!"
Darling Clothes is rated 1.33 based on 6 reviews