DarkStar Vapour Reviews

78% of reviewers recommend DarkStar Vapour
5PM
5PM

Tell us how DarkStar Vapour made you happy

"Made my first order recently, after deciding to start making my own Eliquids. Excellent service, easy to navigate website, and my orders was fulfilled in a speedy manner. Can't fault them tbh."
Are you DarkStar Vapour? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback DarkStar Vapour receives. Reply Free
"Absolutely love their products! Haven't found a flavour I don't like yet, their customer service is outstanding if I ever have a questions they're always quick at responding to me. Always go above and beyond. Super fast delivery also! It's great :)"
"I ordered more than 10 times from them, average order over £100, VG, PG, Nicotine and flavours, I was happy and I wanted to extend the collaboration but in last 2 orders they send me 2 bottles of 250 ml fake flavours (juice, squash) however nothing related with vaping. I contacted them but they treat me like being my fault. I was just expecting an appoloise nothing more but no, it ended with no answer from them and me disappointed and frustrated."
"Ordered all the equipment to get started, All arrived very quickly, super products. Would definitely use again"
"Excellant service and quality products. If you ask them a question they are really helpful. Just wish i found their site sooner."
"I ordered some flavours from Darkstar. A good price and a decent selection. There was a bit of a misunderstanding with the delivery, but as soon as I emailed them about it, their employee Petra dealt with it straight away and I got what I ordered with a Ups delivery. Good customer service."
"Hi, I ordered 6 litres of Nicotine from Darkstarvapour just before the TPD compliance came into effect. The nicotine smells of pepper, and tastes very strongly of pepper, so much so that it overpowers the taste of flavours - it is horrible. I mentioned this on Darkstar's official Facebook page, and asked for assistance. I was IMMEDIATELY BANNED from their Facebook group by a moderator, acting on Darkstarvapour's behalf - the moderator was "Mike Asatru Green ". Now how is this quality service? censoring REAL experiences of their products. Obviously they banned my Facebook account so that they can keep sales going with new customers by hiding content from existing customers. Very poor practice. I am also not the only one mentioning this regarding their nicotine, as it is mentioned on other vaping groups also. I also sent a direct message to Rob Scammell (the MD) who ignored my message. Also, I ordered some concentrates from their website which on one of them (the tobacco) was just like a bottle of chemicals, terrible, and placed a review on the DarkStar website regarding this. Guess what, the review was never published, so they are also censoring reviews. I have since purchased more nicotine elsewhere, and it is perfect, no smell, no taste, exactly how it should be. Just a shame that Darkstarvapour decide to hide negativity and honest reviews/feedback, preferring to ban members instead of running a responsible business - I certainly would not recommend them, and I also know that many others refuse to buy from them again based on how they act. Far, far better services for your vaping supplies out there. BUY YOUR NICOTINE ELSEWHERE at the very least, and if you do decide to purchase supplies from Darkstarvapour, then don't bother offering genuine feedback on their Facebook group, as they will ban you inside minutes before other customers read such genuine feedback. This is a perfect example of buy cheap - buy twice, and together with banning their own customers (you know, the customers who generate them a profit), this comes across as a shambolic, unprofessional outfit. PS: Invoice number available to reviews.co.uk on request for proof of a genuine customer - before the Darkstar mules start claiming 'fake review'. They do this because they live on discount codes being offered on their FB group, but what is the point of a discount code when the product and service is poor!"
"Brilliant advice prior to ordering."
"I Found out about this site through a you tube tutorial, as a user of vaping products this site supplies the liquids for making your own at home, after visiting the site i was stunned to find out the savings to be made by making your own liquids. i signed up immediately & sent a email asking for further advice about making my own liquids to my preferred use, i was sent email the same day giving me the exact details of the products needed & also tips for creating the ideal liquid to suit my needs, they also gave me the link for a site that does calculations for making the liquids, a brilliant gesture to a possible customer, i checked the link liked what i saw & made my first order the next day & would like to thank Dark Star Vapour for the wonderful service they have given me & the encouragement they gave me to make my own liquids, a second thank you would be to Dean The Vaping Biker who was the you tuber who was trying out Dark Vapours products in a tutorial on making your own vaping liquids. Dark Star Vapour have a happy customer who will be ordering with them for the foreseeable future, a great site to do business with."
DarkStar Vapour is rated 4.00 based on 9 reviews