www.darklyblinds.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.darklyblinds.co.uk

Tell us how www.darklyblinds.co.uk made you happy
Ive been waiting for my blinds to come ive phoned them up loads of times and they said they call me and I can pay on the day but they haven't got back to me so I'm very annoyed so I'm not bothering phoning them up again or leaving messages the service was rubbish trying to get flat sorted out before Xmas and before my partner goes in hospital thanks alot
Worst experience ever. Ordered day and night blinds in July 2020. They arrived a month later and turned out to be the wrong size, they went back in to be corrected and came back to me, again they were the wrong fitting.

Then I get told by the fitter that they are not designed for my windows as I have a square bay window. I asked for my money and was refused. They said they would correct them and they took them back again.

Third time they came to fit the blinds and this time they couldn’t get all the window blinds to sit correctly, one was higher than the other, the other was slanted and none of the patterns matched or were even level at the bottom.

Was told last two weeks that they would come out and fix the issue I’m still waiting.
I don’t recommend at all bad poor service. They damaged brand new home and electric blinds not working with in a month. They don’t bother about your comaplaints
Love my new blinds , very friendly service ❤