Dannell's Limited Reviews

01992 700311

info@dannells.com

Unit 13, Abbey Mead Industrial ParkBrooker Road

Tell us how Dannell's Limited made you happy
Really user-friendly website, very accessible with great results
I bought two 30cm lampshade kits, great product and price. Prompt dispatch. Would use again.
Great quality products, delivered promptly in safe packaging.
Easy to make
Always great service 10/10
Very helpful I can not thank Dannells enough for all the help they have given us with our first order. A second order will be placed very soon, and delivery of our order was very fast.
Very easy to use and the results look excellent,
I love Dannells products. Having made my first Lampshades so successfully I decided to try a double-sided Lampshade. I was able to make bedside lampshades to match my bed cushions. I used the online tutorial and I'm really pleased with the results the finished product looks professionally made!
Good service and quality
Great customer service
Excellent speedy service as
Always
Excellent service as always!
excellent kit and unreasonably pleased with my lampshade! Just one problem with the instructions - discovered too late from elsewhere that you need to leave half a cm of extra fabric at one end of the liner. You can then fold that over and you don't get a fraying edge at the seam. This should also be on the otherwise excellent video.
I recently ordered my first lampshade kit from Dannell’s and I am so impressed with the results. All pieces arrived as expected and construction was really straightforward. I can’t wait to make another one!
Great service, great product and great quality!
Excellent service and products - the staff are always happy to help with getting orders out quickly too
I've been purchasing from Dannells regularly for a few years now and their service is always exceptional! Their products are high quality, shipping is quick and reliable and their customer service is second to none. I would highly recommend them.
Great products and great delivery service
Great quality and range of products, good service and quick delivery.
I love the range of stuff Dannells have and use them to order most of the shade making bits I need. The reason for the 'Acceptable' star is because I haven't been pleased with the quality of a number of things I've ordered - more than the odd 1 or 2 things. Nothing quite enough to cause me to return things but... rolls of vinyl which are 30cm shorter than advertised, vinyl supplied with a score through it, or regular faint streaks, cellophane rolls which regularly break when unrolling due to small cuts in the side of the rolls, shade rings which have weld joins which aren't lined up well at all, rolled edge tools with serrations not cut properly, meaning they don't do the job, and vinyl panels which don't overlap enough to cover the seam tape supplied. However, most of these I can live with/work around, and I'll continue to order from them because they are reasonable value, good range and most of the stuff is great, most of the time.
Dannell's Limited is rated 4.80 based on 1,124 reviews