Danelo Power Ltd Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Danelo Power Ltd

About Danelo Power Ltd: Online supplier of batteries, chargers & power adapters.

sales@danelopower.co.uk

497 Rice Lane

How would you rate Danelo Power Ltd ?

Paul Darrington
Verified Reviewer
"Item received was not as described. No reply to any of my emails and they never answer the phone. Would definitely not recommend this company."
"The package arrived in a bashed and torn airbag unboxed and with no paperwork. There was a small part missing. I will return it and ask for a refund."
Clive, Sutton Coldfield
Verified Reviewer
"Smooth transaction, fast delivery and excellent communications. Highly recommended."
"Item ordered on Sunday 18th December. Received 21st. Well packaged. Product is exactly as shown and described and saved my Christmas Carol Keyboard Recital. Excellent service. Many thanks"
"Great service."
"Last year I bought a replacement charger for my laptop, which was working fine up till 1 week ago when charging became intermittent. I called Danelo Power Ltd on the off chance that the product might still be under warranty, and was told that they all have a lifetime guarantee and therefore they would send me a replacement charger out, free of charge that very day! The replacement charger arrived by 12pm the following day, so it didn't affect my work and the new charger works perfectly. You rarely get customer service of this standard these days. Thank you guys! I will definitely return to Danelo Power Ltd in the future."
"When we telephone beforehand with a query DPL were helpful and the item arrived, astonishingly, the next day. Very pleased with the service."
"Great Product and fast delivery."
"Excellent service . Item (replacement laptop charger)came next day nicely packaged. Thanks"
Daniel Whittaker
Unverified Reviewer
"Really great company, super fast delivery"
Danelo Power Ltd is rated 4.20 based on 10 reviews