Dance Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dance Direct
Read Dance Direct Reviews

About Dance Direct:

Dance Direct has grown from a family run business to become the leading dancewear retailer in the UK and Europe. Our passion is in providing high quality, affordable dancewear and accessories to the dance community; our pride is in enabling dancers to achieve their dreams without worrying about the cost. Working in partnership with Revolution Dancewear – one of the world’s leading costume and dancewear manufacturers – we also supply a fantastic collection of high quality ready-to-wear costumes for shows and performances.

Harlequin House, ,

Tell us how Dance Direct made you happy
Great quality leotards. Best dance purchase I have ever made.
Thank you for the review. We are so pleased that you are happy with the quality of your goods. We always try to give the best value for money and pride ourselves on our product selection.
Amazing value for money , great quality , super swift delivery , with excellent customer service. Would highly recommend , you won’t be disappointed.
Thank you for the wonderful review. It is really nice to hear positive comments and I will pass them on to everyone here.
Excellent service and high quality products! Highly recommend.
Thank you for your review. It is good to hear that you are happy with our service and the quality of our goods.
Fantastic leotards, perfect for my daughter to train in and look amazing. Very comfortable and a great fit to age. The price is unbelievable compared to the named brands. Excellent service and delivery super quick. Will definitely buy again and recommend to any gymnast parent 👍
Excellent service!
Thank you for your review. It is good to hear that you are happy with our service as we always do our best to look after our customers.
Easy to order very fast delivery and excellent quality thank-you
Thank you for the 5 stars it makes our day when we hear positive comments.
Items are always such high quality and fast delivery! Great prices too! Highly recommend!
The company are excellent when it comes to customer service and their shoes so comfortable to wear
Thank you for your review. It is good to hear that you are happy with our service and I will pass your comments on to the team.
Good quality dance wear, and good offers.
Thank you for the 5 stars it makes our day when we hear positive comments.
Great service, affordable prices, great quality products. Will definitely order form Dance direct again :)
Thank you for the 5 stars it makes our day when we hear positive comments.
Delivery was quick and amazing quality. I would definitely buy from here again!!!
Thank you for your review. It is good to hear your order arrived promptly and that you are happy with your purchase.
Very good and quick service. I ordered wrong size for my daughter and return/replacement process is very simple and effective. Keep with good work :-). Happy Customer
Quick delivery, sizes true to website.
Great range of product, great prices, fast delivery and no quibble free returns! Can’t ask for more than that!
Everything I've bought from this store so far was affordable and yet, exceeded in quality and comfort. I'm not a dancer but I use dance bras, tights, leggings etc. for every day wear, as well as gym, running and skating.
Thank you for the review. We are so pleased that you are happy with the quality of your goods. We always try to give the best value for money and pride ourselves on our product selection even for non dancers!
Really fast delivery and items are amazing. Great Value for money. Will Be recommending to dance friends.
Easy website good competitive prices. Quick easy pleasant transaction.
Thank you for the review. We are so pleased that you are happy with the website. The IT team have worked hard to make it user friendly and I will pass your comments on to them.
Dealing with dance direct has been easy and efficient. Would recommend. I bought some jazz shoes which are really good value for money and are of high quality, comfortable and smart. Everything from ordering on line to delivery ran smoothly.
Thank you for the 5 stars it makes our day when we hear positive comments.
First time ordering great communication fast delivery very efficient will definitely be ordering from here again
Enormous selection, all that you could need for dance classes, shows and exams. Quick delivery.
Thank you for the review. We are so pleased that you are happy with the speed of delivery. We always try to give the best value for money and pride ourselves on our product selection.
Dance Direct is rated 4.60 based on 3,488 reviews