Dance Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dance Direct
Read Dance Direct Reviews

About Dance Direct:

Dance Direct has grown from a family run business to become the leading dancewear retailer in the UK and Europe. Our passion is in providing high quality, affordable dancewear and accessories to the dance community; our pride is in enabling dancers to achieve their dreams without worrying about the cost. Working in partnership with Revolution Dancewear – one of the world’s leading costume and dancewear manufacturers – we also supply a fantastic collection of high quality ready-to-wear costumes for shows and performances.

Harlequin House, ,

Dance Direct 5 star review on 25th May 2021
Cheryl
Dance Direct 5 star review on 25th May 2021
Tessa G
The sizing guides are no where near the actual sizing of the clothing. Would not buy from here again.
Thank you for your review. We take all feedback on board and this will be fed back to the appropriate people. We offer a free returns policy within 28 days. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused. I hope this wont affect you ordering with us in the future. Kind regards, First Position
The tap shoes I ordered have no proper taps on them ... when I phoned To see what size of taps I needed to order .. i didn't get an answer
I placed an order and was not kept informed that there would be a delay. On the website you are told that if you order before 3pm - goods will be shipped on the same day and that a shipping email would be sent when the goods have been dispatched. After not hearing anything for 4 days I contacted First Position and spoke to a representative who was very helpful but was unable to completely assist with my query. After contacting First Position again, a week later, I was informed that my goods were sent from another company which was the reason for the delay. I mentioned that I had I been kept informed of this when placing the order I would have been able to make the choice of whether the delay would suit. Further to this - I received the goods the next day - without any further explanation. There was no follow up from the representatives - I never received a call back to inform me of the problems with my order - I had to call for an update. I will not be using this company again.
Sizing not accurate very small and my daughter is very small for her age too- and wanted to replace item quickly so they suggested reordering but then would have to pay P&P again so have had to request exchange
Received the wrong colour.
I have not received this item - it was shipped Friday 16th and has not arrived. Please investigate immediately!
paid for next day delivery they didn't turn up on time so my daughter had to go onto rehearsals with out them . tights ordered ripped within a day not at all happy with purchase.
Absolute disaster your customer services cut me off 3 times returns label would not download never again
Wrong size shoes arrived Told tgey hadnt received them back Then told they had but no longer have any size 5 Said I would receive an email confirming I had been refunded but as yet still waiting....
No help on phone . Sizing wasn't clear on internet.returned item hoping for exchange as of yet no news.
I ordered jazz shoes with excellent service shoes srrived straight away unfortunately they were too small I rang and spoke to someone who said they would get service dept to send out a returns label I chased this up on the middle of the week and today Friday 26 Feb I still haven't received it this is very poor service as I am waiting to exchange the shoes for a bigger size.
I have NOT received this item and have not been informed of where it is!!!! Where is it???
Hi Lenie, My colleague Tracie replied to your email enquiry this morning. Please call us on 033 0333 0222 if you still have further queries. Kind regards
Dance Direct is rated 4.59 based on 3,260 reviews