Dance Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dance Direct
Read Dance Direct Reviews

About Dance Direct:

Dance Direct has grown from a family run business to become the leading dancewear retailer in the UK and Europe. Our passion is in providing high quality, affordable dancewear and accessories to the dance community; our pride is in enabling dancers to achieve their dreams without worrying about the cost. Working in partnership with Revolution Dancewear – one of the world’s leading costume and dancewear manufacturers – we also supply a fantastic collection of high quality ready-to-wear costumes for shows and performances.

Harlequin House, ,

Dance Direct 5 star review on 25th May 2021
Cheryl
Dance Direct 5 star review on 25th May 2021
Tessa G
i can recomend DANCEDIRECT,i have purchased items for my grandaughter and even when i had to return a item as it was too small i had no problems,i will be ordering more when my grandaughter moves up to the next class and needs another set of dance wear
Thank you for the wonderful review. It is really nice to hear positive comments and I will pass them on to everyone here.
Happy with service, regular email updates on order and great quality clothing.
Thank you for your review. It is good to hear that you are happy with our service and the quality of the goods. I will pass your comments on to the team.
Really happy with my items from dance direct, good prices and quick delivery. Will be purchasing again!
Thank you for your review. It is good to hear your order arrived promptly and that you are happy with your purchase.
Good price for my ballet shoes, quick delivery and good quality product.
Thank you for the review. We are so pleased that you are happy with the quality of your goods. We always try to give the best value for money and pride ourselves on our product selection.
Excellent service, order arrived quickly and I was very impressed by the quality. My granddaughter was delighted,
Thank you for your review. It is good to hear your order arrived promptly and that your granddaughter is happy with your purchase.
Dance Direct have always been a go to for me. The orders are delivered quickly. I really love the Plume Brand leotards. Excellent quality and loads of styles.
Absolutely a pleasure to deal with. Straight forward purchase, great prices and great delivery. Thank you!
Good quality items abs fast delivery
Thank you for the review. We are so pleased that you are happy with the quality of your goods and that they arrived so quickly.
Prompt delivery. Great dance kit!
Amazingly good prices alway prompt delivery. Good quality products that wash and wear so well!!
This was an easy transaction and the products arrived quickly. The products themselves are beautiful and I wear them as part of my main dancewear.
Thank you for your review. It is good to hear that you are happy with our service and I will pass your comments on to the team.
Amazing service and great quality of the clothing too! My go to for dancewear! Would definitely recommend!
Very fast delivery ... I had to return an item which was so easy to do and the free post printable label was great.... I Was kept up to date via email that they had received my return and quickly refunded .... will definitely use them again
Really good service, orders are delivered in a timely manner. Returns are easy.
Great quality but sizes tiny
Thank you for the review. We are so pleased that you are happy with the quality of your goods. The manufacturers all work to different sizing standards and we publish their sizing charts to try to help you get the correct size.
Very efficient delivered within a week
Thank you for your review. It is good to hear your order arrived promptly
Quick delivery and good customer service. I have purchased many items over the years from Dance Direct and always had a good experience.
All the quality is really good for a great price, fit nicely, will shop from here again
Fast and good options
Plume is our favorite brand for ballet clothing. Great variety of models and colors, good quality and very affordable prices.
Dance Direct is rated 4.59 based on 3,260 reviews