Dance Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dance Direct
Read Dance Direct Reviews

About Dance Direct:

Dance Direct has grown from a family run business to become the leading dancewear retailer in the UK and Europe. Our passion is in providing high quality, affordable dancewear and accessories to the dance community; our pride is in enabling dancers to achieve their dreams without worrying about the cost. Working in partnership with Revolution Dancewear – one of the world’s leading costume and dancewear manufacturers – we also supply a fantastic collection of high quality ready-to-wear costumes for shows and performances.

Harlequin House, ,

Tell us how Dance Direct made you happy
Shoes are lovely and amazing price. super fast delivery. Thank you. Xx
Thank you for your review. It is good to hear your order arrived promptly and that you are happy with your purchase.
Everything came exactly as the size i picked not too loose or big. no damaged items and i have brought alot of dancewear. the colours came out exactly per image too! futhermore, the packaging that it came in was delicate and was beautifully wrapped! no scatches even! in addition, the items were delievered exactly in 3 days thank you!
Thank you for the wonderful review. It is really nice to hear positive comments and I will pass them on to everyone here.
Always easy to order and very efficient delivery. Would always be my first port of call for great dancewear
Thank you for your review. It is good to hear that you are happy with our service as we always do our best to look after our customers.
Lovely items Fast delivery
Wonderful quick delivery. Customer service first class. Couldn’t be happier.
Thank you for the 5 stars it makes our day when we hear positive comments.
Very easy to order , first class efficient service and very quick delivery.
Wonderful service and very prompt response to a customer service enquiry. Would love to recommend to anyone.
Excellent service with quick delivery. Always a reliable service.
Thank you for your review. It is good to hear that you are happy with our service and I will pass your comments on to the team.
As always very efficient company Some very good offers Website excellent
Thank you for the review. We are so pleased that you are happy with the website. The IT team have worked hard to make it user friendly and I will pass your comments on to them.
Very quick and efficient.. items all revived together and when expected quality is also good.
Thank you for the review. We are pleased to hear your positive comments.
Huge selection quick delivery reasonable prices
Thank you for the 5 stars it makes our day when we hear positive comments.
Easy to navigate website. Competitive prices. Prompt delivery
What I purchased is really comfy and good material, it arrived promptly and as I also had to return something, I can say their returns process was easy. Waiting for my refund now.
Thank you for your review. It is good to hear your order arrived promptly and that you are happy with your purchase and our service.
As a bigger girl I was worried the sizes would not be true but they are so comfortable and true to size. I would recommend these to anyone looking for stylish but practical leotards.
Thank you for the review. We are so pleased that you are happy with the quality of your goods. We always try to give the best value for money and pride ourselves on our product selection and size range.
Bought Highland dance shoes for my daughter. Price was very fair and delivery was fast. Great service - I would recommend!
Dance Direct surpassed my expectation because the fit and the quality was amazing and so elegant. Thank you Dance Direct 💃
Thank you for the review. We love to hear that we have exceeded expectations.
Quick delivery good service
Thank you for your review. It is good to hear your order arrived promptly and that you are happy with our service.
Great outfit, good service.
Thank you for the wonderful review. It is really nice to hear positive comments
Amazing quality and quick service and shipping 😊
Quick efficient service & updated frequently. Highly recommended!
Dance Direct is rated 4.60 based on 3,488 reviews