Dance Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dance Direct
Read Dance Direct Reviews

About Dance Direct:

Dance Direct has grown from a family run business to become the leading dancewear retailer in the UK and Europe. Our passion is in providing high quality, affordable dancewear and accessories to the dance community; our pride is in enabling dancers to achieve their dreams without worrying about the cost. Working in partnership with Revolution Dancewear – one of the world’s leading costume and dancewear manufacturers – we also supply a fantastic collection of high quality ready-to-wear costumes for shows and performances.

Harlequin House, ,

Dance Direct 5 star review on 25th May 2021
Cheryl
Dance Direct 5 star review on 25th May 2021
Tessa G
Good quality items. Speedy delivery and good correspondence
Thank you for the review. We are so pleased that you are happy with the quality of your goods. We always try to give the best value for money and pride ourselves on our product selection and customer service.
Excellent !! Really pleased with everything including delivery and items!
Thank you for the 5 stars it makes our day when we hear positive comments.
Amazing quality and an excellent variety of dancewear for our little one who just started her ballroom and latin dance classes this year. Also, speedy delivery - Emily got everything right on time for her first lesson!
Thank you for the wonderful review. It is really nice to hear positive comments and I will pass them on to everyone here. I am so pleased your daughter got all she needed in time for her lesson.
Very good service Regular updates Came really quick to
Thank you for your review. It is good to hear that you are happy with our service as we always do our best to look after our customers.
Bought shorts and leggings. Leggings are just ok but small for size bought (8_10 yrs) child is a small thin 7yr
Thank you for the product review I will pass this on to the buying team. Your comments will be helpful to our other customers. The manufacturers all work to different sizing standards and we publish their sizing charts to try to help you get the correct size but are aware that this does not guarantee a perfect fit.
Great selection of products at very reasonable prices. Communication great and delivery very quick. Would highly recommended Dance Direct.
Very good purchase which arrived promptly.
Thank you for your review. It is good to hear your order arrived promptly and that you are happy with your purchase.
I purchased 2 gymnastics leotards for my daughter, they are a good fit and both look lovely and very good quality and very well priced.
Beautiful leotard arrived quickly and was good value for money
Great returns process, very fast response to my email query and fab quality items !
Thank you for the review. It is good to hear that you found the returns process easy to manage. I will pass on your comments.
Great customer service.
Thank you for your review. It is good to hear that you are happy with our service and I will pass your comments on to the team.
lovely dance wear on offer and a wide variety of colours styles and brands of both footwear and clothing items. amazing service, speed and i love ordering from them. 10/10 would recommend :)
Thank you for the 5 stars it makes our day when we hear positive comments.
Excellent quality. Just as shown in picture. Great value in the sale too! Love the choice.
Thank you for the review. We are so pleased that you are happy with the quality of your goods. We always try to give the best value for money and pride ourselves on our product selection.
Excellent service
We ordered all our dance equipments from Dance Direct and they are the best!
Thank you for the 5 stars it makes our day when we hear positive comments.
I got it for my daughter and she loves it ,it fits great and it’s really comfortable and good quality.She can now wear her backless leotards without a bra strap showing.I would definitely recommend.
Thank you for the product review for AD129-NUD-S Silky Seamless Clear Back Bra Top Nude I will pass this on to the buying team. Your comments will be helpful to our other customers.
Very efficient and quick delivery. Good quality clothes my daughter loves it!
I am absolutely delighted with my Sports bra purchased from Dance Direct. I have been looking for 5 years for a particular bra and found on line at Dance Direct. The lady I spoke to on the phone was brilliant and gave me all of the information I needed. I purchased the bra on line and received it next day. I will now be buying 3 more as I am so impressed with the service,quality,price and the friendly,professional lady that I spoke to. I wish I had known about Dance Direct years ago. I would highly recommended Dance Direct to anyone looking for sports and dance clothes. Thank you so very much Dance Direct I am a very happy customer. Andrea Owens
Great quality for a fair price.
Great service always arrives very quickly. Easy to deal with and have been fantastic with returns especially with Covid and the lack of shops and stock. Always have a great selection available in numerous brands.
Dance Direct is rated 4.59 based on 3,272 reviews