Dance Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dance Direct
Read Dance Direct Reviews

About Dance Direct:

Dance Direct has grown from a family run business to become the leading dancewear retailer in the UK and Europe. Our passion is in providing high quality, affordable dancewear and accessories to the dance community; our pride is in enabling dancers to achieve their dreams without worrying about the cost. Working in partnership with Revolution Dancewear – one of the world’s leading costume and dancewear manufacturers – we also supply a fantastic collection of high quality ready-to-wear costumes for shows and performances.

Harlequin House, ,

Tell us how Dance Direct made you happy
Excellent service fast delivery and a great quality product
Thank you for your review. It is good to hear that you are happy with our service and I will pass your comments on to the team.
very good customer service, we will definitely buy from Dance Direct again. x
Thank you for your review. It is good to hear that you are happy with our service as we always do our best to look after our customers.
Easy website to navigate, great size availability and good prices, fast delivery too, thanks
Thank you for the review. We are so pleased that you are happy with the website. The IT team have worked hard to make it user friendly and I will pass your comments on to them.
Quick delivery, wide selection of products, I found shat I needed for my children. Thank you I will surely be using dance direct again in the future.
Thank you for the review. We are so pleased that you are happy with the quality of your goods. We always try to give the best value for money and pride ourselves on our product selection.
Great quality and price. I have recommended to others and will use again!
Great products and fast delivery
Thank you for your review. It is good to hear your order arrived promptly and that you are happy with your purchase.
It would be more then this but I ordered size for a 12 year old as my son is 9 and wanted him to grow into it but it only just fits. I think the sizes are too small.
I am sorry the garment was small but as the manufacturers all work to different sizing standards we publish their sizing charts to try to help you get the correct size. If you want to return this garment please contact hello@dancedirect.com who will advise you on what to do.
Great service great shoes thankyou
Everything fits nice, thank you 😊
Thank you for the 5 stars it makes our day when we hear positive comments.
Quality product, at a great price.
Great product, variety, price and shipping. Couldn’t be happier. This was my first time ordering but it won’t be my last!
Thank you for the wonderful review. It is really nice to hear positive comments and I will pass them on to everyone here.
Large range of options and sizes that arrived on time as per delivery estimate. Will continue to use for future dance clothing for my daughter
Easy ordering process and speedy delivery. All Items purchased are lovely. Very happy with my order ☺️
Thank you for the 5 stars it makes our day when we hear positive comments.
Accidentally sent the wrong item. Brilliant customer service sorted immediately with no concerns.
Thank you for your review. I am sorry you received the wrong item but delighted to hear that you are happy with our service and I will pass your comments on to the team.
Excellent service and quality products
Website easy to search. Big discouts on great dance items. Delivery was super fast. Thank you
Easy to order, received quickly and products ordered are lovely quality :-)
Thank you for the review. We are so pleased that you are happy with the quality of your goods and the swiftness of delivery. We always try to give the best value for money and pride ourselves on our product selection.
Beautiful costumes. Fast delivery. Always have a great range to choose from.
Size seemed very small. My daughter is nearly 5 so bought age 5-6 but have had to return for the larger age 7-8.
The manufacturers all work to different sizing standards and we publish their sizing charts to try to help you get the correct size. Sometimes there are problems with the fit and I hope you get the correct size soon.
Great quality and prices