Dance Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dance Direct
Read Dance Direct Reviews

About Dance Direct:

Dance Direct has grown from a family run business to become the leading dancewear retailer in the UK and Europe. Our passion is in providing high quality, affordable dancewear and accessories to the dance community; our pride is in enabling dancers to achieve their dreams without worrying about the cost. Working in partnership with Revolution Dancewear – one of the world’s leading costume and dancewear manufacturers – we also supply a fantastic collection of high quality ready-to-wear costumes for shows and performances.

Harlequin House, ,

Tell us how Dance Direct made you happy
Dance Direct 5 star review on 4th June 2021
Suzanna
Dance Direct 5 star review on 26th May 2021
Katrina
Cheryl
Tessa G
My granddaughter has just started dance, and my daughter and I were looking on line for dance outfits , and came upon DanceDirect, we found what we were looking for, at a great price & good quality, I have ordered a few bits a couple of times, delivery is quick and the company always keeps me informed on when it’s shipped and the delivery dates.
Thank you for your review. It is good to hear that you are happy with our service and I will pass your comments on to the team.
Always a pleasure to deal with, easy online ordering fast and efficient.
Excellent prices, quick delivery - love my unitards
Thank you for the 5 stars it makes our day when we hear positive comments.
Very quick delivery and lovely products
Thank you for your review. It is good to hear your order arrived promptly and that you are happy with your purchase.
Really easy to navigate the website and a great range of dance wear for adults - lots available in different prices ranges too.
Thank you for the review. We are so pleased that you are happy with the website. The IT team have worked hard to make it user friendly and I will pass your comments on to them.
Good quality and variety of products, great discounts and fast deliveries!
Thank you for your review. It is good to hear that you are happy with our service as we always do our best to look after our customers.
Great fitting leotard for my little girl. Quality is very good.
Brilliant quick service , my daughter went back to live lessons after lockdown she'd out grown her dance wear , ordered online , delivered within 3 days of ordering
I love my leotard I ordered - it fits really well, is true to size and very flattering. My order also came quickly and was packaged well ie not too much waste! Overall very happy with my experience of buying from dance direct!
The split sole ballet shoes were delivered in a timely manor. Quality is outstanding.
Dance Direct 5 star review on 26th May 2021
Very affordable and great quality!
Excellent products and prices Fast efficient service
Thank you for the review. We are so pleased that you are happy with the quality of your goods. We always try to give the best value for money and pride ourselves on our product selection.
Beautiful costume, well wrapped up for transport. Even comes with hanger and case. It also arrived extremely quickly which I was very pleasantly surprised by.
Thank you for the review. We love to hear that we have exceeded expectations.
Communication was very slow. l did ask a question on the 14th May and got a reply on the 24th May and information was wrong glad l went with what l thought. Otherwise email to say shoes posted was great.
Thank you for the 5 stars even though you had a few problems. We appreciate all feedback and try to make the whole shopping experience as good as possible.
The leotard is stunning and fits perfectly. It was delivered promptly and well packaged. I am very pleased with the purchase and will certainly order again.
Outstanding value for money. Good quality material. My daughter absolutely loves her new costume.
Lovely products delivered very quickly
When I saw the discounts, I didn't think the quality of the dancewear was going to be that good!! But I was wrong and on top of being affordable, they are of EXCELLENT QUALITY!!! If you are doubting about ordering, don't anymore! I highly recommend Dance Direct! I was so happy I even ordered another package! And I absolutely love and appreciate the customer support everytime I need help! Also, I did an unboxing video on my IG and started to post about those amazing products!
Dance Direct 5 star review on 25th May 2021 Dance Direct 5 star review on 25th May 2021 Dance Direct 5 star review on 25th May 2021 Dance Direct 5 star review on 25th May 2021
Thank you for the wonderful review. It is really nice to hear positive comments and I will pass them on to everyone here. What beautiful photos and I love the video.
The order arrived very quickly and quality stuff.
Ordered 5 sale items. Was so glad to find boys items at reduced prices. Delivery arrived with 1 item missing. 2 minute phone call and they had the item dispatched straight away and I received it the next day. Fantastic customer service
Thank you for the 5 stars it makes our day when we hear positive comments, even when there have been problems.
Dance Direct is rated 4.58 based on 3,126 reviews