Dance Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dance Direct
Read Dance Direct Reviews

About Dance Direct:

Dance Direct has grown from a family run business to become the leading dancewear retailer in the UK and Europe. Our passion is in providing high quality, affordable dancewear and accessories to the dance community; our pride is in enabling dancers to achieve their dreams without worrying about the cost. Working in partnership with Revolution Dancewear – one of the world’s leading costume and dancewear manufacturers – we also supply a fantastic collection of high quality ready-to-wear costumes for shows and performances.

Harlequin House, ,

Tell us how Dance Direct made you happy
Great selection of items, my daughter is a beginner and I was pleasantly surprised at how cheap it was to get her kitted out. Delivery was quick and customer service was great with friendly, efficient service (I had to amend the order after placing and they were very helpful).
Thank you for the review. We are so pleased that you are happy with your goods and our customer service. We always try to give the best value for money and pride ourselves on our product selection.
Good quality gymnastics leotard received. Fit true to size.
Thank you for the review. We are so pleased that you are happy with the quality and fit of your leotard.
The delivers always come really quickly, perfect for any situation, especially last minute ones. The quality of the products are also amazing for the price, and the website is easy to work.
Thank you for the wonderful review. It is really nice to hear positive comments and I will pass them on to everyone here.
Very prompt delivery
Thank you for your review. It is good to hear your order arrived promptly and that you are happy with your purchase.
Easy shopping and a really fast delivery! Will order again
Thank you for your review. It is good to hear your order arrived promptly and that you are happy with your shopping experience.
Fast and efficient always find what we are looking for.
Thank you for your review. It is good to hear that you are happy with our service and I will pass your comments on to the team.
I bought myself some new jazz shoes to cheer myself up as I'm recovering from surgery to prevent the cancer from coming back. They're amazing with silver zig zags down the sides and I can't wait to be fit enough to dance again. I also ordered tap shoes for my 6 year old, which were unfortunately too small, but the returns system was smooth, easy and free - my daughter is excited about having the next size up once the exchange is completed. Thanks for making us both smile.
Thank you for the wonderful review. I am so glad we have made you both happy. Keep dancing and smiling!
Top quality dance wear, prompt service. Easy to use ordering. Always satisfied.
Thank you for your review. It is good to hear that you are happy with our service as we always do our best to look after our customers.
Great selection of products, fast delivery and great quality.
אני מאוד אוהבת את המוצרים, רק המשלוח תמיד לוקח הרבה זמן, פעם שניה שאני מזמינה
"I really like the products, only the delivery always takes a long time, second time I order" Thank you for the review. At the moment we are still despatching within 3 working days from order placement but as you are in Israel it will take longer to get to you.
Quality dance wear will re order again thank you
Thank you for the review. We are so pleased that you are happy with the quality of your goods. We always try to give the best value for money and pride ourselves on our product selection.
I'm over the moon with my mask
Thank you for the 5 stars it makes our day when we see these.
Very fast thank you
Excellent products and swiftly sent. Would def use the company again
Thank you for the review. We are so pleased that you are happy with the quality of your goods and speed of delivery.
Easy to use and great communications. Delivery on time, products are always as described and returns are straight forward.
Thank you for the 5 stars it makes our day when we hear positive comments.
excellent service, great value for money and the items I order fitted perfectly and are of good quality. Wonderful all the way around.
Very pleased the quality of t he product. Very fast delivery
Thank you for the review. We are so pleased that you are happy with the quality of your goods and the speed of our delivery.
Very quick shipping, came in perfect condition!
Items all arrived quickly and as described.
Easy to navigate website and very quick delivery. Will be ordering from them again very soon!
Dance Direct is rated 4.60 based on 3,521 reviews