Dance Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dance Direct
Read Dance Direct Reviews

About Dance Direct:

Dance Direct has grown from a family run business to become the leading dancewear retailer in the UK and Europe. Our passion is in providing high quality, affordable dancewear and accessories to the dance community; our pride is in enabling dancers to achieve their dreams without worrying about the cost. Working in partnership with Revolution Dancewear – one of the world’s leading costume and dancewear manufacturers – we also supply a fantastic collection of high quality ready-to-wear costumes for shows and performances.

Harlequin House, ,

Tell us how Dance Direct made you happy
In English & Español - I have bought a pair of shoes for dance 1st position. I like these shoes, very comfortable, and they look nice. Time for arrival was a 7-10 days, also nice. But, be careful, if you live in Spain, you will need to choose 2-3 bigger numbers. I mean, I use 41-42, so I had to choose 44 in shop. Estas zapatillas de baile 1st position son muy cómodas y tienen buen acabado. Tardaron 7-10 días en llegar a España. Cuidado, se necesita elegir 2 o 3 tallas más grandes de la española. Es decir, yo uso 41-42 y tuve que elegir 44 en la tienda.
Thank you for the feedback about the shoe sizing. The manufacturers all work to different sizing standards and we publish their sizing charts to try to help you get the correct size. Your comments will help our other customers.
very easy to buy and return from, the only issue was sizing wasn’t always accurate but over all a very easy buying experience
Thank you for the good review. The manufacturers all work to different sizing standards and we publish their sizing charts to try to help you get the correct size but understand that there may be discrepancies. We value the feedback and are working tirelessly to improve the situation.
A good website with fairly quick and easy delivery.
Thank you for the review. We are so pleased that you are happy with the website. The IT team have worked hard to make it user friendly and I will pass your comments on to them.
Great quality fair price
Thank you for the review. We are so pleased that you are happy with the quality of your goods. We always try to give the best value for money and pride ourselves on our product selection.
Itema arrived quickly and very good quality for a fraction of tbe priceelse wear. Definitely my new store for dance wear.
Thank you for your review. It is good to hear your order arrived promptly and that you are happy with your purchase.
Very good customer service and excellent products at outstanding prices
Thank you for your review. It is good to hear that you are happy with our service as we always do our best to look after our customers.
My daughter was very happy with her latest purchase. Fast delivery and a good choice of products. This is becoming her go to dance shop.
My leotard fits well , a bit snug around the bottom so maybe a size up would of been better
Thank you for review I will pass this on to the buying team.
Fast delivery and easy to use website.
Good range of products and fast delivery. Stock replenished faster than other stores.
High quality and doesn’t break the bank
Good service goods good quality too. Quick delivery.
Really good to have free returns offered because getting the right size without being able to try on, especially if you haven't bought that brand before, is really tricky so it's very reassuring to be able to return items without paying for return postage. There seem to be a good range of reduced items too which is always a plus.
Great customer service and amazing choice of cool toddler tap shoes!! 😎
Thank you for your review. It is good to hear that you are happy with our service and I will pass your comments on to the team.
Plume leotards are good quality and comfortable, but also affordable
There were 70% off with certain products and free delivery for a £20 purchase at the same time. It was such a great deal! A little difficulty that I encountered was that I couldn't proceed to checkout with my laptop. I had to do it with my mobile phone instead, given that I did exactly the same with both devices.
Thank you for the review. We are sorry that you had issues with the website. The IT team have worked hard to make it user friendly and I will pass your comments on to them.
I've been shopping at dance direct for years, and always love having a look through the selection. However there are very limited options for bigger dancers, and I would probably buy a lot more if the options were there for me.
Thank you for your review. It is good to hear that you are happy with our service and I will pass your comments on to the team about the sizing for bigger dancers.
Good quality,my daughter love it and she is very picky.
The quality of the items purchased is good but the sizing is not as advertised.
I am sorry that you are not happy with the sizing. The manufacturers all work to different sizing standards and we publish their sizing charts to try to help you get the correct size.
Excellent service, good quality leotard for my daughters dance class, arrived very quickly.
Thank you for the 5 stars it makes our day when we hear positive comments.
Dance Direct is rated 4.60 based on 3,528 reviews