Dance Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dance Direct
Read Dance Direct Reviews

About Dance Direct:

Dance Direct has grown from a family run business to become the leading dancewear retailer in the UK and Europe. Our passion is in providing high quality, affordable dancewear and accessories to the dance community; our pride is in enabling dancers to achieve their dreams without worrying about the cost. Working in partnership with Revolution Dancewear – one of the world’s leading costume and dancewear manufacturers – we also supply a fantastic collection of high quality ready-to-wear costumes for shows and performances.

Harlequin House, ,

Dance Direct 5 star review on 25th May 2021
Cheryl
Dance Direct 5 star review on 25th May 2021
Tessa G
Very good, I'll always purchase dance equipments to my wife
Thank you for the 5 stars it makes our day to see these.
Speedy delivery, great price costumes
Thank you for your review. It is good to hear your order arrived promptly and that you are happy with your purchase. We always try to give the best value for money while still maintaining the quality.
Great dresses, even better service and rapid posting.. Always a pleasure x
Thank you for the wonderful review. It is really nice to hear positive comments and I will pass them on to everyone here.
Lovely product, brilliant value and delivered quickly, can’t fault dance direct and the product at all
Thank you for your review. It is good to hear your order arrived promptly and that you are happy with the quality of your purchase.
Ordered and delivered my tap shoes within the week ready for my first tap dancing session. They were a little on the snug side but otherwise comfortable and they will stretch a little with them being leather. Overall, very happy with the product and service. Thank you
Thank you for your review. It is good to hear your order arrived promptly and that you are happy with your purchase. Good luck with the tap classes.
High quality clothing and accessories, never disappointed with my orders
Thank you for the review. We are so pleased that you are happy with the quality of your goods. We always try to give the best value for money and pride ourselves on our product selection.
Great choice and excellent service.
Thank you for your review. It is good to hear that you are happy with our service and range of products. I will pass your comments on to the team.
There are very few places which do plus sized dance wear. I was so pleased with my new outfit! Incredibly comfy but also pretty. Easy ordering and quick delivery. Can't fault it.
Thank you for the review. We are so pleased that you are happy with the quality of your goods. We always try to give the best value for money and pride ourselves on our product selection and size range.
Good bought what I wanted had to return items abit difficult as no return form option so just printed order and circled what I was sending back now wait for refund
I am sorry you had a few difficulties with the returns. There is a section Returns on the Dance Direct website which has a downloadable returns form, but what you have done will be acceptable.
Lovely quality dance clothes and shoes. I buy from regularly for my little dancers.
Outstanding company quality items posted very quickly customer service is second to non and so easy to return if not quite right. Highly recommended business.
Thank you for the wonderful review. . It is good to hear that you are happy with our service as we always do our best to look after our customers. It is really nice to hear positive comments and I will pass them on to everyone here.
I can always rely on dance direct for their quick shipping. When i’m in need of a costume or dance wear in a short space of time, dance direct are very officiant in getting it to me quickly. The quality is always great and they have many different costumes to pick from. Dance direct is very reliable!
Thank you for the wonderful review. We are so pleased that you are happy with the quality of your goods. We always try to give the best value for money and pride ourselves on our product selection. It is really nice to hear positive comments and I will pass them on to everyone here.
Great customer service, good value prices
Thank you for your review. It is good to hear that you are happy with our service and the quality of the goods as we always do our best to look after our customers.
The item ordered corresponded exactly with the product description. Service was fast and efficient.
The website is very misleading and so I received the incorrect dress without the logo on the back. Customer services were very unhelpful with the situation and did nothing to help get the correct product. I would not recommend this company and will be telling as many people at the dance school not to use them also. In this day and age can you afford to have bad customer service? Dreadful
I am sorry you received the incorrect item. I checked with Customer Services and they responded to you with the following email on the 30th June:- "The item you have ordered is a First position item Q16AQ-3A-1st Position Voile Skirted Cap Sleeve Leotard Aqua Size 3A . This is not a branded leotard. If you required the item with an ISTD logo the item code is ISTD09AQ-3A-ISTD Ballet Pre Primary, Primary -Grade 1 Voile Skirted Leotard Aqua-Size 3A. If the item you have received is not suitable you are able to return the item to us using the free returns label from our website . I hope that this information helps and should you have any further questions please do contact us."
Service was good, but unfortunately the leotard I ordered was too tight around the legs. All the other measurements were fine - but the elastic used on the legs was far too strong and nipped my daughter.
Thank you for your review. It is good to hear that you are happy with our service as we always do our best to look after our customers. Please feel free to return the leotard.
Great service, fast delivery and good quality at an affordable price.
Good variety of sizes. Lots of choice. Fast shipping. Thanks!
Thank you for the review. It is good to hear your order arrived promptly and that you are happy with your purchase. We always try to give the best value for money and pride ourselves on our product selection.
Really pleased with the quality of the 3 leotards that i bought for my grandaughter and the speed that i received them. Also one of the leotards that was ordered and sent, was jncorrect which i emailed to explain that day and received a response straight away and the correct item was sent within 2 days. So happy with Dance Direct
Dance Direct 5 star review on 5th July 2021
Good website, lots of choice, easy to understand sizing.
Thank you for the review. We are so pleased that you are happy with the website. The IT team have worked hard to make it user friendly and I will pass your comments on to them. It is good to hear that you found our sizing charts useful.
Dance Direct is rated 4.59 based on 3,272 reviews