Dance Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dance Direct
Read Dance Direct Reviews

About Dance Direct:

Dance Direct has grown from a family run business to become the leading dancewear retailer in the UK and Europe. Our passion is in providing high quality, affordable dancewear and accessories to the dance community; our pride is in enabling dancers to achieve their dreams without worrying about the cost. Working in partnership with Revolution Dancewear – one of the world’s leading costume and dancewear manufacturers – we also supply a fantastic collection of high quality ready-to-wear costumes for shows and performances.

Harlequin House, ,

Tell us how Dance Direct made you happy
My daughter was happy with her ballet shoes. It was delivered on time.Thank you xx
Thank you for your review. It is good to hear your order arrived promptly and that you are happy with your purchase.
Good quality,great fit and reasonably priced my little girl loves her leotard and shorts. I will definitely be ordering again 😊
Very Happy with my purchase will shop with you again thanks.
Thank you for the 5 stars it makes our day when we hear positive comments.
Very happy with my daughters outfit. It fits perfectly and the delivery was very quick. I have a very happy 5 yo.
Good quality product received in a timely manner.
Thank you for the review. We are so pleased that you are happy with the quality of your goods. We always try to give the best value for money and pride ourselves on our product selection.
good price on ballet tights, and hair accessories - prompt delivery
Absolutely fantastic service speedy delivery and friendly staff very quick to email back with any information would definitely recommend and I’ll be useing agen 👍🏼
Thank you for the wonderful review. It is really nice to hear positive comments and I will pass them on to everyone here.
Very happy with service from start to finish
Thank you for your review. It is good to hear that you are happy with our service and I will pass your comments on to the team.
Excellent service fast delivery and a great quality product
very good customer service, we will definitely buy from Dance Direct again. x
Thank you for your review. It is good to hear that you are happy with our service as we always do our best to look after our customers.
Easy website to navigate, great size availability and good prices, fast delivery too, thanks
Thank you for the review. We are so pleased that you are happy with the website. The IT team have worked hard to make it user friendly and I will pass your comments on to them.
Quick delivery, wide selection of products, I found shat I needed for my children. Thank you I will surely be using dance direct again in the future.
Great quality and price. I have recommended to others and will use again!
Great products and fast delivery
It would be more then this but I ordered size for a 12 year old as my son is 9 and wanted him to grow into it but it only just fits. I think the sizes are too small.
I am sorry the garment was small but as the manufacturers all work to different sizing standards we publish their sizing charts to try to help you get the correct size. If you want to return this garment please contact hello@dancedirect.com who will advise you on what to do.
Great service great shoes thankyou
Everything fits nice, thank you 😊
Thank you for the 5 stars it makes our day when we hear positive comments.
Quality product, at a great price.
Great product, variety, price and shipping. Couldn’t be happier. This was my first time ordering but it won’t be my last!
Large range of options and sizes that arrived on time as per delivery estimate. Will continue to use for future dance clothing for my daughter
Dance Direct is rated 4.58 based on 2,947 reviews