Dance Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dance Direct
Read Dance Direct Reviews

About Dance Direct:

Dance Direct has grown from a family run business to become the leading dancewear retailer in the UK and Europe. Our passion is in providing high quality, affordable dancewear and accessories to the dance community; our pride is in enabling dancers to achieve their dreams without worrying about the cost. Working in partnership with Revolution Dancewear – one of the world’s leading costume and dancewear manufacturers – we also supply a fantastic collection of high quality ready-to-wear costumes for shows and performances.

Harlequin House, ,

Tell us how Dance Direct made you happy
Dance Direct 5 star review on 4th June 2021
Suzanna
Dance Direct 5 star review on 26th May 2021
Katrina
Cheryl
Tessa G
Nice product range with great international shipping rate! Every orders arrived safely and I'm very happy with the customer service. I will continue to shop at dance direct and can't recommend highly enough to everyone.
Thank you for the wonderful review. It is really nice to hear positive comments and I will pass them on to everyone here.
I love the shoes and use them for casual wear. So comfy. Dance Direct is my go to place for them. Efficient, fast delivery and great prices. Top marks!
Thank you for your review. It is good to hear your order arrived promptly and that you are happy with your purchase.
Excellent service, the items were delivered a lot sooner than expected, and the shoes ordered are perfect fit for the 2 girls. Amazing quality and fantastic price! Thank you!
Thank you for the review. We love to hear that we have exceeded expectations.
Can't fault dance direct at all!! Have everything I possibly need in one place, with quick and reliable delivery! Only ordering my dance wear from here in the future!
the quality and design was beautiful my grandaughter was over the moon with it she reckons it will help her do cartwheels bless her thank you for your service it was faultless x
Thank you for the 5 stars it makes our day when we hear positive comments. Here's hoping her cartwheels are exceptional!
Great quality great customer service
Thank you for the 5 stars it makes our day when we hear positive comments.
Quick delivery, excellent quality and such a good range of stock! Any dance wear I always order from dance direct
Thank you for the review. We are so pleased that you are happy with the quality of your goods. We always try to give the best value for money and pride ourselves on our product selection.
Was very easy to place order. The costume arrived very quickly, and looked better in person than online! Very happy with the product and service
Thank you for the 5 stars it makes our day when we hear positive comments.
Lovely leotard. Daughter very happy with coverage over her bottom. Comfortable and good sizing.
Delivery was really quick. Good range to select from and good quality ballet shoes
Quality is excellent for these 1st Position Cuban Heel PU Character Shoes with Button Black Adult size. The shoes arrived very quickly. Well done, Dance Direct.
Speedy delivery, thank youuuu!!
I ordered some split sole jazz shoes. Not only did they have them in my size but also the quality and feel of them is superb! Will certainly telling all my friends about you and re-ordering.
I bought some pointe shoes. The delivery was in the timeframe stated, everything arrived in order. Easy to place an order. Will be back soon!!
Thank you for the 5 stars it makes our day when we hear positive comments.
Excellent service and great quality dance wear!
Thank you for the review. We are so pleased that you are happy with the quality of your goods and our service. We always try to give the best value for money and pride ourselves on our product selection.
Great service, good quality products.
Thank you for your review. It is good to hear that you are happy with our service and I will pass your comments on to the team.
I've used Dance Direct for many years and have always found them to be excellent! Great delivery, and wonderful customer service when things are not quite right which has been rare over the years.
Excellent website - very easy to find what I wanted. Easy ordering and fast delivery. Just what I needed, thank you.
Thank you for the review. We are so pleased that you are happy with the website. The IT team have worked hard to make it user friendly and I will pass your comments on to them.
Really pleased with delivery times and purchased exactly what I wanted without any problems
Thank you for the 5 stars it makes our day when we hear positive comments.
As this was my first pair of ballet shoe was given advise in regards to sizing. The ordering was easy. Will oder from them again.
Thank you for your review. It is good to hear that you are happy with our service as we always do our best to look after our customers.
Dance Direct is rated 4.58 based on 3,134 reviews