Daal's Home Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Daal's Home

How would you rate Daal's Home ?

"Although my experience wasn't the best start, I am happy with this company because of how they dealt with my query. I ordered a desk which ultimately arrived with a damaged corner. I emailed them and sent a photo as proof. Without delay, they responded to ask if I wanted a refund on replacement. I was happy with the service as the customer service team were helpful, efficient and quick. A big customer thumbs up - its not always about the product, the full experience is just as important! :)"
"Over achieved with delivery times, despite it being Christmas. Birthday present was due to be delivered 30th Dec and received 9am on 28th. Great service !"
"I was kept informed all the way through the delivery and given a 1 hours delivery slot. Item arrived in less than 2 days on a standard delivery."
Daal's Home is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews