Daal's Home Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Daal's Home

Tell us how Daal's Home made you happy

"I bought Executive Recline Extra Padded Office Chair from amazon almost 1 year ago, as a freelance graphic designer I spent most of my hours on that chair and I can say that it is the most comfortable chair I've ever had."
Are you Daal's Home? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Although my experience wasn't the best start, I am happy with this company because of how they dealt with my query. I ordered a desk which ultimately arrived with a damaged corner. I emailed them and sent a photo as proof. Without delay, they responded to ask if I wanted a refund on replacement. I was happy with the service as the customer service team were helpful, efficient and quick. A big customer thumbs up - its not always about the product, the full experience is just as important! :)"
"Over achieved with delivery times, despite it being Christmas. Birthday present was due to be delivered 30th Dec and received 9am on 28th. Great service !"
"I was kept informed all the way through the delivery and given a 1 hours delivery slot. Item arrived in less than 2 days on a standard delivery."
Daal's Home is rated 5.00 based on 4 reviews