D9 Hosting Reviews

of reviewers recommend D9 Hosting
Read D9 Hosting Reviews

About D9 Hosting:

D9 Hosting have been providing web hosting and domain registration services to thousands of businesses and individuals from across the globe since 2007.

We can provide web hosting for anything from a single low traffic website all the way through to complex solutions requiring multiple servers to be set up in a redundant cluster and anything in-between.

All of our shared , multi site and reseller hosting plans come with the following as standard:

- cPanel Control Panel
- Free Website Builder
- Wordpress Support
- Free Off-Server Backups
- Unlimited Free Website Migrations

Our Virtual and Dedicated Server offerings can be tailored to fit your needs, including a choice of control panel (cPanel or DirectAdmin), the option of daily backups with 30 restore points, 100% network uptime and much more besides.

All of our services are backed up by our amazing 24/7 technical support team so if you do ever run into any issues you can be assured that a member of the D9 team will be available to assist you even if it's the middle of the night!

So no matter how basic or complex your hosting needs may be; come and see why thousands of businesses and individuals trust D9 to host their websites.

Sales: 0844 88 43 400

sales@d9clients.com

Upper Rainham Road

Tell us how D9 Hosting made you happy
I've been a reseller with d9 for several years now and will probably stay with them for ever. I've never found a more responsive support team than d9, it's like having part-human-part-borg ultra-smart tech folk in your office and in your corner 24/7. We've got some ridiculously gigantic wordpress sites which are stupidly resource intensive and yet d9 hosts them flawlessly - when I look at smaller sites we had on other lesser hosts the difference is night and day. Phenomenal hosts and lovely people
Wow! Thank you so much for your kind words, Alan, we're so glad that that you're so happy with our service :)
Every time I have a problem D9 hosting comes to my rescue.
Weather it something that is with my site, or something I screwed up (most of the time), they come to my rescue and fix the problem for me.
When they say 24hr support they mean it, even at 2am I can still get live help to get me back up and running.
Thanks D9, Wayne Miller
Thank you so much for the great review. We're so pleased we've been able to help you in your business :)
Paula was very helpful and instructed me how to change my nameservers! Polite and Professional.
Thanks for taking the time to let us know that we've helped. We're delighted you're happy with our support :)
I have had my websites hosted by D9 for several years and they have the most amazing customer services. Whatever the time is, night or day, they are available to help and because I am not a techie, sometimes my questions are quite stupid, but they are patient and explain everything really well for me. Absolute 5* service.
Thank you so much for your kind words, Vicky, we're so pleased that you're happy with our service. Have a great weekend :)
I've been with D9 Hosting since 2013, I was recommended to them through an internet marketing course by John Thornhill, who was also living in my home town of Sunderland. I transfered all of my business domains and took out a reseller hosting. I can say that in the last 7 years I've had no issues and the online support services are very efficient and fast.
When you are dealing with a website where your business is being transacted on a daily basis, I can tell you any downtime can be costly.
So I'm thankful I was recommend to D9 Hosting, and will recomend their services to others.
We're delighted you took the recommendation, Loraine. Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review. Here's to the next 7 years :)
As a non-technical person, I always get stuck while setting some or other online task. With D9 support it's like I have someone standing by just for me. Their service is so quick and efficient I consider a part of my team.
But then I'm not surprised because they were recommended to me by a person of high integrity. Their prices are very competitive, and that is a feather on their hat.
I highly recommend them.

Diniso Sam
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a great review, Diniso, we really appreciate. We're delighted we're part of your team :)
Excellent service as always.
Great stuff! We're pleased you're happy with our service :)
My chat with Paula was first class and answered my question. Jisjo K on the support system gave me incorrect information, which Paula was able to confirm for me.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review and we're glad your issues were resolved :)
Customer services Dan online chat. No wait at all. What a great guy, probably on with him 30 mins or so. Very patient and was probably laughing to himself or cussing me. Anyway, all sorted to a satisfactory outcome. Couldnt be helpful enough. Thank you, Dan
We're glad you're happy with our services, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review :)
Excellent customer service and Paula was very patient with me. Great job!
Thank you so much. Welcome to D9, we're looking forward to working with you :)
Fast and efficient support
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a great review, we really appreciate it :)
We have been a very happy customer for a few years now. If we have any problems, they are very quick to solve the issue even if it wasn't their fault!
Their support team are knowledgeable and friendly, the servers are not over-subscribed (even on their cheaper plans) and fast.
Cannot recommend highly enough.
Thanks, Fred, we're delighted you're happy with our service :)
I've used D9 for quite some time now, I really can't quite remember but at-least for years. I've also used plenty of other hosting providers on and off so feel I have a good perspective to compare.

Without a doubt, and more or less pretty consistently, they continue to provide a pretty solid hosting solution across whatever you want, the control panel & processes are straight forward, and they are good about going above and beyond occasionally to answering questions and helping with dreaded Wordpress issues, even though that's massively not in their remit.

Support is almost always great and immediate, often you'll find yourself speaking to the owners, I'm not quite sure how they manage that but anyway.

It's not always been a completely straight ride but I think the fact I'm a PITA and still giving them a deserved five stars and I don't think I'd ever go anywhere else, says a lot.

They really do set themselves up as a decent reliable and robust hosting company, domains, storage, email, VPS, literally everything. Like my hair dresser I've been going to for twenty years, I hope they always stick around because frankly, I wouldn't know what to do if they dissapeared.
Thanks, Mario, we're delighted you've stuck with us all these years.... here's to many more, we're not going anywhere :)
We have been using D9 for a number of years now and I have no complaints at all. Their service is always on point and I would not hesitate to recommend them to any business looking for a reliable and dedicated hosting partner.
Thank you, Lauren, we're so pleased that you're enjoying our service :)
I have been using D9 hosting, both shared and a dedicated server for some years now. I could not imagine ever going elsewhere. Their customer service is excellent, very responsive and always help very quickly and efficiently. Price is very competitive and coupled with the help you get when you need it it's the best hosting I have ever come across. Excellent.
Thank you so much David, we're delighted you consider us to be the best, that's great to hear :)
I love D9 Hosting and have been their customer since 2009. The service is friendly, trustworthy and they're great at putting 'tech' stuff into layman's terms. Highly recommended if you're looking for a web host that takes care of you.
Thanks for taking the time to leave us such a great review, Rob, we really appreciate it :)
Was very helpful corrected all issues without hassle. He was very professional.
We're delighted you're happy with our service, Bill. Thank you for taking time out to leave us a review :)
Customer service is always fast and effective. By far the best hosting company I have used.
It's great to hear you're enjoying our services and you rate us so well, thank you :)
I was recommended D9 over a beer in the local. My previous host was a nightmare to get hold of, fobbed you off with overly technical jargon and excuses. I was very happy to switch.
D9 is an absolute joy to deal with. Great and friendly support. A level of access that to your back end that will please novices and experts alike.
The security is fantastic. My email spam has all but vanished and is simple to tweak and adjust as needed.
My thanks to Dan and the team my new website is fast and secure. I can’t recommend them enough.
Thank you.
Fantastic! We're so pleased you're enjoying our services. Cheers!
We have hosted many sites with D9 for years. Our challenges are mostly deeply technical and require diligent care to keep our sites up at all times.
Over the years the D9 team has made the extra effort 24 hours a day to give their best service, and solve problems quickly. Even if it takes a few steps to test and repair, they keep following up until we get the results.
From the leadership to each tech support, they are all a real asset to our companies success over the years.
We're delighted you're so happy with our services, Adam. Thank you for taking the time to recommend us :)
I've been with D9 for quite a few years, and have always been very happy with their level of support. The team are super-responsive, and quick to fix any issues or answer any questions. I like the fact that the people who started the company are still hands-on as it were; somehow it makes D9 seem friendlier than your average hosting company.

Overall, a reliable and trustworthy company and service.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a great review, Lynn, we really appreciate it :)
D9 Hosting is rated 5.00 based on 54 reviews