D9 Hosting Reviews

of reviewers recommend D9 Hosting
Read D9 Hosting Reviews

About D9 Hosting:

D9 Hosting have been providing web hosting and domain registration services to thousands of businesses and individuals from across the globe since 2007.

We can provide web hosting for anything from a single low traffic website all the way through to complex solutions requiring multiple servers to be set up in a redundant cluster and anything in-between.

All of our shared , multi site and reseller hosting plans come with the following as standard:

- cPanel Control Panel
- Free Website Builder
- Wordpress Support
- Free Off-Server Backups
- Unlimited Free Website Migrations

Our Virtual and Dedicated Server offerings can be tailored to fit your needs, including a choice of control panel (cPanel or DirectAdmin), the option of daily backups with 30 restore points, 100% network uptime and much more besides.

All of our services are backed up by our amazing 24/7 technical support team so if you do ever run into any issues you can be assured that a member of the D9 team will be available to assist you even if it's the middle of the night!

So no matter how basic or complex your hosting needs may be; come and see why thousands of businesses and individuals trust D9 to host their websites.

Sales: 0844 88 43 400

sales@d9clients.com

Upper Rainham Road

Tell us how D9 Hosting made you happy
I've been a reseller with d9 for several years now and will probably stay with them for ever. I've never found a more responsive support team than d9, it's like having part-human-part-borg ultra-smart tech folk in your office and in your corner 24/7. We've got some ridiculously gigantic wordpress sites which are stupidly resource intensive and yet d9 hosts them flawlessly - when I look at smaller sites we had on other lesser hosts the difference is night and day. Phenomenal hosts and lovely people
Wow! Thank you so much for your kind words, Alan, we're so glad that that you're so happy with our service :)
Fast customer service that instantly solved my problem
I've only been with D9 Hosting for a few months, but they are by far the best I've ever dealt with. Superb customer support :-) which in my book is extremely important.
Reliable hosting, great value and, particularly important, brilliant responsive customer service. I have been hosting with D9 for many years now, both shared and dedicated servers and their customer service has been second to none. This is despite very competitive pricing. I wouldn't go elsewhere. Fully recommended.
I am a small business owner. D9 are always so helpful in sorting out any issues that arise with our hosting and explaining things to us in plain english. I have been with other hosting companies and D9 are far more helpful and responsive than other hosting companies. They have my full endorsement!
We're delighted you're with us, Eleanora, and very happy that you're satisfied with our services :)
Very helpful and quick response. Resolved a couple of issues I had within minutes. I have no problem recommending them.

Many Thanks
Thanks so much for recommending us, we're delighted you're happy with our services :)
I find D9 to be the most reliable and customer-friendly company to work with both from securing solutions to the advice they give.
The service here is off the charts and I highly recommend them.
The pricing for what they offer both upfront and after-sales service is excellent.
I'm so happy to have found them.
Thanks, D9 Hosting.
We're delighted you found us too, David. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We're so pleased you're happy with our services :)
Always on hand for support and resolve any issues super promptly!! Great service!
Thanks so much, Chris, we're delighted you're happy with our service :)
Swift, smooth and accurate support. Thumbs up...
It's great to hear you're happy with our service, Mats. Thanks for taking the time to recommend us :)
Really grateful for the on-line help/support. What would have taken me hours to figure out, was sorted out in a few minutes. PHEW!! Thank you :)
We're delighted we were able to solve your issue, Frankie. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review :)
Excellent service from Dan. Friendly and efficient!
We're pleased you're happy with our service, Kevin. Thank you for leaving a review, we really appreciate it :)
I am thrilled with this service! I've had experience with numerous hosting providers in the past, but this has been my first time working with d9 and it's been a very pleasant one so far. As with everything, you typically interact with a new web host at the very beginning of your relationship, then again if anything goes wrong. In my case, both happened at the same time... I just signed up and didn't request my account be setup in the most efficient way, so I ran into problems with my SSL key being installed. The issues were entirely caused by me, not d9, but the support team has been amazing helping me "fix" the mess I created for myself.

Response times have been very quick, everyone has been very personable and, most importantly, knowledgeable and has helped me to get on track quickly.

I am extremely pleased so far and anticipate the next interaction I have with the team is when I either want to add additional services or when I grow big enough that I need to upgrade my hosting plan!

I'm a happy customer and would definitely choose d9 again if I was looking for fast, quality web hosting.
Thank you so much for taking the time to right such a detailed and glowing review. We're delighted to welcome you to D9 and we're very pleased that you're happy with things so far. We look forward to a long and happy business relationship with you :)
I am always very pleased with the quick and courteous assistance I receive from the D9 support team.
We're pleased that you're happy with your services with us, Leni. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review :)
These folks have the best customer service online. They're very fast to respond and in a friendly manner. Respond to issues/questions promptly and without any hassle what so ever. They fixed a mistake I made and were gracious in their response.

I highly recommend D9 Hosting. They're the best and only hosting company you will ever need.
We so pleased we were able to help, Paul, and we're very happy you're enjoying our services . Thank you for taking the time to recommend us :)
An excellent team, who are always on hand to get me through any difficulties. Not being very technically minded it is a huge relief to have the team on my side as I navigate through website dramas.
We're delighted you're happy with our services, thank you so much for your great recommendation :)
No matter what the situation, and Covid 19 has thrown a few our way, Dan and the team at D9 have stuck by me and my very small operation, always willing to listen and always willing to help.
I could not have chosen a better provider anywhere.
Thanks to you all.
Simon
Excellent, we're so glad we've been able to help. Thank you so much for the shout out :)
Excellent range of relevant and powerful hosting solutions.
Friendly and knowledgeable staff.
Plus their servers are some of the fastest I've seen in the marketplace.

Would recommend as a hosting solution without hesitation!
Thanks, Paul, for your kind words. We're so pleased your happy with our services :)
Been with D9 for around 18 months now. They are ALWAYS patient, helpful, straightforward and available. We'll soon be moving all our hosting over them. Amazing service and highly recommended. Entirely deserving of their 5 stars.
Yeay, we're delighted you're happy with our service, thank you for taking the time to recommend us :)
Responsive and quick support. Thumbs up!!!
Thank you for taking the time to give us a shout out, Mats, we really appreciate it :)
D9 are the Champions of Hosting. It's unlikely you will ever have trouble unless it's self-generated! They are always responsive and helpful, have never let me down, and always go that extra step to help with every query, no matter how big or small. 10/10
Wow, thank you, Mike, we're delighted that we're doing a great job for you :)
All round great service and top quality customer support when needed. My technical knowledge is not great on the hosting side of things so to have them there 24/7 on Live Chat really does make a huge difference. Highly recommend using d9hosting.
We're very pleased that you're enjoying our service. Thank you for taking the time to recommend us :)
D9 Hosting is rated 5.00 based on 75 reviews