D9 Hosting Reviews

of reviewers recommend D9 Hosting
Read D9 Hosting Reviews

About D9 Hosting:

D9 Hosting have been providing web hosting and domain registration services to thousands of businesses and individuals from across the globe since 2007.

We can provide web hosting for anything from a single low traffic website all the way through to complex solutions requiring multiple servers to be set up in a redundant cluster and anything in-between.

All of our shared , multi site and reseller hosting plans come with the following as standard:

- cPanel Control Panel
- Free Website Builder
- Wordpress Support
- Free Off-Server Backups
- Unlimited Free Website Migrations

Our Virtual and Dedicated Server offerings can be tailored to fit your needs, including a choice of control panel (cPanel or DirectAdmin), the option of daily backups with 30 restore points, 100% network uptime and much more besides.

All of our services are backed up by our amazing 24/7 technical support team so if you do ever run into any issues you can be assured that a member of the D9 team will be available to assist you even if it's the middle of the night!

So no matter how basic or complex your hosting needs may be; come and see why thousands of businesses and individuals trust D9 to host their websites.

Sales: 0844 88 43 400

sales@d9clients.com

Upper Rainham Road

Tell us how D9 Hosting made you happy
If you want good technical support with fast replies D9 Hosting is your best option. They are a small company but they are very reliable and respond quickly to questions I have on my site. As I'm not familiar with I love the support I recieve. Rohit from the technical support team is amazing. I had misidentified a sucuri firewall issue and asked for my IP to be whitelisted in hope to solve the problem. Rohit went the extra mile and checked my site to discover the root cause which was conflicting php file. Sebastian Poulose also quickly responded and implemented changes to my site once I addressed some of my concerns with site health. This is not the first time which D9 hosting's technical support has amazed me. They do not waste your time by sending you to their knowledge base without reading your queries. D9 hosting will take the time to explain to you what is happening, implement and fix it. I have used 5 other hosting services in the past but D9 hosting's technical support as well as live chat is the most polite, effective and helpful amongst them all. Thank you Rohit, Sebastian, Ian and Paula
Wow, thank you so much, Victoria, for giving us such a glowing recommendation. We're chuffed to bits that you're so happy with our support :)
Paula responded via CHat immediately and solved my issue with no muss no fuss. D9 always provides efficient help and takes customer experience to a delightful new level. Highly recommend this group for hosting your website.
Very happy with the hosting and customer support. Thank you!
Thank you so much, we're delighted you're happy with our service :)
Awesome service - very quick and efficient. The chat rep knew exactly what I was talking about, and the problem was resolved quickly and easily. Highly recommended :-)
Thank you for taking the time to recommend us, Simon, we really appreciate it :)
Quick to respond, quick to solutions, polite the whole process through
We're delighted you're happy with our services, Richelle :)
Great company, friendly staff and the very few times I've had issues (mainly due to my own incompetence) they have resolved them quicker than a quick thing going quickly! Highly recommend!
Thank you so much, Simon, we're so pleased we've been able to help you :)
As an eCommerce business owner, I constantly have IT issues happening all the time. Sometimes it's software, sometimes it's sometimes it's hardware, and sometimes it's simply me accidently placing something in the wrong folder. All of these can add up to a lot of time wasted trying to figure out the problem. But when it comes server or hosting issues, I know I can always rely on the team at D9. They have NEVER let me down when I need a problem fixed. Although I'm several time zones away, they're always there to help me when I contact them. And it's always a pleasant experience. Having your site go down, or not running properly can be quite stressful. But the D9 support crew always take the time to answer my questions and fix my problems — while never making me feel like complete technical nit wit (which I can sometimes be...). So if you're considering setting up a site, or changing your hosting service, I STRONGLY recommend checking into D9. They absolutely are VERY BEST!
Thank you so much for the great review, Ben. We really appreciate it and we're delighted you're so happy with our services :)
D9 support is the best. every time I need help with something they are right on it and fix me quick. I am not a tech person so I like the service D9 gives provides. Thank You John Johns
We're so pleased we've been able to assist, John. Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review :)
Extremely fast response and very helpful assistance from Paula and Dan. Thank you both!
We're delighted you're happy with our services, Amanda. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review :)
D9 hosting has been reliable and versatile for me over several years as my requirements have changed. I occasionally have technical problems. Paula or Dan fix them instantly and explain the reasons, so it can be avoided in future. Dan was there today, a public holiday, ready to help with politeness, patience and good humour. Thanks Dan:)
We're so pleased you're so happy with our services, thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review :)
Their support is always swift, correct and nice. This is probably the 5th or 6st time I use them but they are always nice, do the little extra for you and also sometimes gives advise if you're unsure. Super hosting company...
We're delighted you're enjoying our services, Mats. Thank you for taking the time to give us a shout out :)
I have had a reseller account with D9 Hosting for a number of years and it has functioned without any significant downtime throughout. Excellent online instant support chat too should it ever be needed. D9 is the only hosting I recommend without reservation.
We're delighted we've done well enough for you to stay with us so long. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review :)
Restoring deleted DATA! ... You are really great.
Yeay! We're so glad we were able to help :)
When I turned to Dan of support for help with a problem that had been ongoing for a while, he sorted it out for me quickly and efficiently. I love the fact that you can "talk" directly to a support person through texting when you strike a problem.
Thank you, Shirley, we delighted you're happy with our services :)
Problem solved quickly, Dan on the chat was responsive and sorted me out avoiding me another hairpulling crisis.
We're so pleased to have been able to help and that you're happy hosting with us. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review :)
I've only had to use technical support a few times but they are always so quick to respond and super friendly!
We're delighted you're so happy with our support, Nik :) Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review
Customer service from d9hosting is simply fantastic! Whenever I need help ... they are there for helping me out! Haven't found any other provider providing such fast support. Price also comparatively nominal with various options! I highly recommend d9hosting anytime.
Thank you so much for the recommendation, Jeyko. We're delighted that you're happy with our services :)
thanks for helping
We're always happy to help our Clients, we're glad you're happy with our services :)
Awesome service and accessibility 5 Stars *****
Thank you so much for the 5*, we really appreciate you taking the time :)
The D9 Team is always willing to help - especially for a non-techie like me :)
We're delighted that you're happy with our services, thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we really appreciate it :)
Just had to say what a fantastic support service D9 offers. Being pretty much a novice , I have made some pretty stupid mistakes over the last few years as well as having little understanding of hosting,WP etc.. and D9 have always been there to provide hands on fast hands on Support. Earlier today, My site would not load and within 10 minutes - Using the Support Chat line with Dan. The problem was identified and a solution provided. Cannot explain just how much that means to a 'Novice' like me! I would always recommend D9 to anyone - especially to new users. The whole dashboard is well set out and simple to follow. The services offered would suit all types of users and the costs represent really good value for money! Thanks D9 - and keep up the excellent work! Jonathan - Arete Publishing Ltd.
We're delighted you're so happy with our services, Jonathan, and thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate it :)
D9 Hosting is rated 4.98 based on 183 reviews