D9 Hosting Reviews

of reviewers recommend D9 Hosting
Read D9 Hosting Reviews

About D9 Hosting:

D9 Hosting have been providing web hosting and domain registration services to thousands of businesses and individuals from across the globe since 2007.

We can provide web hosting for anything from a single low traffic website all the way through to complex solutions requiring multiple servers to be set up in a redundant cluster and anything in-between.

All of our shared , multi site and reseller hosting plans come with the following as standard:

- cPanel Control Panel
- Free Website Builder
- Wordpress Support
- Free Off-Server Backups
- Unlimited Free Website Migrations

Our Virtual and Dedicated Server offerings can be tailored to fit your needs, including a choice of control panel (cPanel or DirectAdmin), the option of daily backups with 30 restore points, 100% network uptime and much more besides.

All of our services are backed up by our amazing 24/7 technical support team so if you do ever run into any issues you can be assured that a member of the D9 team will be available to assist you even if it's the middle of the night!

So no matter how basic or complex your hosting needs may be; come and see why thousands of businesses and individuals trust D9 to host their websites.

Sales: 0844 88 43 400

sales@d9clients.com

Upper Rainham Road

Tell us how D9 Hosting made you happy
If you want good technical support with fast replies D9 Hosting is your best option. They are a small company but they are very reliable and respond quickly to questions I have on my site. As I'm not familiar with I love the support I recieve. Rohit from the technical support team is amazing. I had misidentified a sucuri firewall issue and asked for my IP to be whitelisted in hope to solve the problem. Rohit went the extra mile and checked my site to discover the root cause which was conflicting php file. Sebastian Poulose also quickly responded and implemented changes to my site once I addressed some of my concerns with site health. This is not the first time which D9 hosting's technical support has amazed me. They do not waste your time by sending you to their knowledge base without reading your queries. D9 hosting will take the time to explain to you what is happening, implement and fix it. I have used 5 other hosting services in the past but D9 hosting's technical support as well as live chat is the most polite, effective and helpful amongst them all. Thank you Rohit, Sebastian, Ian and Paula
Wow, thank you so much, Victoria, for giving us such a glowing recommendation. We're chuffed to bits that you're so happy with our support :)
Problem solved quickly, Dan on the chat was responsive and sorted me out avoiding me another hairpulling crisis.
I've only had to use technical support a few times but they are always so quick to respond and super friendly!
Customer service from d9hosting is simply fantastic! Whenever I need help ... they are there for helping me out! Haven't found any other provider providing such fast support. Price also comparatively nominal with various options! I highly recommend d9hosting anytime.
thanks for helping
We're always happy to help our Clients, we're glad you're happy with our services :)
Awesome service and accessibility 5 Stars *****
Thank you so much for the 5*, we really appreciate you taking the time :)
The D9 Team is always willing to help - especially for a non-techie like me :)
We're delighted that you're happy with our services, thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we really appreciate it :)
Just had to say what a fantastic support service D9 offers. Being pretty much a novice , I have made some pretty stupid mistakes over the last few years as well as having little understanding of hosting,WP etc.. and D9 have always been there to provide hands on fast hands on Support. Earlier today, My site would not load and within 10 minutes - Using the Support Chat line with Dan. The problem was identified and a solution provided. Cannot explain just how much that means to a 'Novice' like me! I would always recommend D9 to anyone - especially to new users. The whole dashboard is well set out and simple to follow. The services offered would suit all types of users and the costs represent really good value for money! Thanks D9 - and keep up the excellent work! Jonathan - Arete Publishing Ltd.
We're delighted you're so happy with our services, Jonathan, and thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate it :)
Customer service is fantastic. Dan is always there to help with any technical issues I have.
Thank you so much for the great review :)
Have had wonderful results with tech support - always quick to respond and resolve issues! Very important with hosting websites!
Thank you so much, Peggy, for taking the time to leave us a great reviewd, we really appreciate it :)
Paula was extremely patient with me, which I really appreciate. It can't be easy dealing with people who don't know what they are talking about. :)
We're delighted we were able to help you with your issue, Pauline. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review :)
Thank you for holding my invoice until my bank card is renewed.
We're always delighted to help when we can, Shirley. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate it :)
Well handled query, but it was a repeat query that is now in for 2nd fix.
Hi Phil, many thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We're sorry that the 3rd party software that you're using is playing up. Like most hosting companies, we aren't able to `fix' third party scripts and software, but we do offer a best effort to see if it's a common issue to that particular script as a courtesy to our Clients. Of course, our expertise is in hosting, so any server issues we'll be able to help you with. I hope one of our team has come across your 3rd party script issue and can help you out with it :)
Love D9 hosting. 24/7 support is superb. Nothing is too much trouble and your questions are happily answered. I highly recommend these hosts! I've been with them for many years.
Thank you so much for your kind review, Val, we're delighted you're still with us and enjoying our services after all these years :)
Kind and efficient.
We're so pleased you're enjoying our services, thank you for taking the time to leave a review :)
The fact that they are always available to help me through any problem. They are very patient and nice to deal with
We're delighted you're so happy with our services, thank you :)
Fantastic customer service. Always friendly and get back to you within the timeframe specified! Thanks guys, I will always be your loyal client! Toby H
Thanks, Toby, we're so pleased you're happy with our services :)
Supporting step by step until issue get solved
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate it :)
Great service from Paula - knowledgeable and professional. Understood exactly what I was looking for and was quick to respond.
We're delighted you're happy with our Support, Simon. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate it :)
very nice service, highly recommended
Thank you for taking time to leave us a review, Nadia. We're so pleased you're happy with our services :)
Greate support. Knowledgeable people. Quick off the mark to assist.
We're very pleased that you are happy with our services, thank you :)
D9 Hosting is rated 4.98 based on 170 reviews