D9 Hosting Reviews

of reviewers recommend D9 Hosting
Read D9 Hosting Reviews

About D9 Hosting:

D9 Hosting have been providing web hosting and domain registration services to thousands of businesses and individuals from across the globe since 2007.

We can provide web hosting for anything from a single low traffic website all the way through to complex solutions requiring multiple servers to be set up in a redundant cluster and anything in-between.

All of our shared , multi site and reseller hosting plans come with the following as standard:

- cPanel Control Panel
- Free Website Builder
- Wordpress Support
- Free Off-Server Backups
- Unlimited Free Website Migrations

Our Virtual and Dedicated Server offerings can be tailored to fit your needs, including a choice of control panel (cPanel or DirectAdmin), the option of daily backups with 30 restore points, 100% network uptime and much more besides.

All of our services are backed up by our amazing 24/7 technical support team so if you do ever run into any issues you can be assured that a member of the D9 team will be available to assist you even if it's the middle of the night!

So no matter how basic or complex your hosting needs may be; come and see why thousands of businesses and individuals trust D9 to host their websites.

Sales: 0844 88 43 400

sales@d9clients.com

Upper Rainham Road

Tell us how D9 Hosting made you happy
I've been a reseller with d9 for several years now and will probably stay with them for ever. I've never found a more responsive support team than d9, it's like having part-human-part-borg ultra-smart tech folk in your office and in your corner 24/7. We've got some ridiculously gigantic wordpress sites which are stupidly resource intensive and yet d9 hosts them flawlessly - when I look at smaller sites we had on other lesser hosts the difference is night and day. Phenomenal hosts and lovely people
Wow! Thank you so much for your kind words, Alan, we're so glad that that you're so happy with our service :)
D9 Hosting's customer service is way above average. The reason I stay with them and recommend them to my clients is because I don't have to worry about an issue not being resolved. They always come through in timely manner. Highly recommended.
I've been a D9 customer for over 5 years. They have always been responsive and kind. When internet rules change, they have supported me to help make the move to meet the new technology needs.
Very talented, and polite engineers
Great quick service 5-star thanks Dan
D9 hosting is the best on the marketplace for marketers built by marketers for marketers so they know everything what we go through.

The support with D9 is exeptional what ever time of the day it is.

Every issue you come across d9 will have a solution all tickets answered swiftly even if its 3am.

Price point is very very good so you always want D9 as your hosting or domain provider as the service support and set upis A1.

Thank you again Paula and Dan do for me in my business you guys rock big time thank you.

Best Regards

John Richards
quick response and started work on my website transfer...
Fast and helpful customer service.
Also an easy to navigate dashboard, which also feel personal. I like this nice touch.
Very helpful and responsive. Have always gotten excellent support with chat or email.
Thank you so much for taking the time to recommend us, we really appreciate it :)
They are very responsive always find a way to resolve issues.
Thank you Diniso, for your kind comments, we really appreciate it :)
Swift and very competent support...
Thank you, Mats, we'd delighted you're pleased with our services :)
Customer service is fast and convenient! Had a few hiccups getting my domain name but it was on PayPal and D9 cleared it right up. Easy and affordable. highly recommend if you need great hosting.
Thank you for the great recommendation, Dan, we're so glad you're happy with our services :)
I've had a D9 reseller account for a few years now. I use it for hosting my sites and some client sites too.
I've been more than happy with the service provided, and on the rare occasions I have required help, it's been instantly available via their online chat service.
I always recommend D9 whenever I am asked about web hosting and I doubt I will ever be tempted to move away from them.
Excellent product and service.
Sales team directed me to an existing included option in my package rather than sell me an upgrade. And then stayed on the call to help me set it all up too! V Good
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, we really appreciate it :)
Amazing company, amazing support, always there to help no matter what time of the day. My choice for hosting 100%
Thank you, Mark, we're delighted you're happy with our services :)
Very happy with D9Hosting even very helpful over the small details.
I have been using D9 for 6 years and never had a problem that I didn't create myself. And when I do mess something up, the excellent D9 Tech Support is always quick to respond and solve.
We're glad you've stayed with us for so long and we're delighted you've been happy with our services over the years. Thank you for taking the time to recommend us :)
Always a brilliant customer service, they have helped me with every technical issue I have had and it's always been down to my knowledge.
We're delighted you're happy with our service, thank you very much for leaving a postive review for us :)
I have used lots of hosting companies over the years, but always ran into problems which annoyed me enough to move companies

I have been with D9 for years now!
(99.99999% up time, best customer service I have ever known, nothng is too difficult for them, and a free SSL to boot
Thank you, Keith, we're delighted to have been working with you all these years and it's great to hear that you're happy with our services. :)
D9 are always on hand for the smooth running of my website, and great on encouraging me who’s field is creative and north very technical. I wouldn’t even consider elsewhere for I have found and experienced the best.
Thank you so much for your kind words. We're delighted you'll be with us long term and that you're happy with our services :)
The support is second to none. never any problems and always a first class service
Thank you so much, Ian, for taking the time to recommend us, we really appreciate it. We're delighted you're happy with our services :)
D9 Hosting is rated 4.98 based on 108 reviews