D9 Hosting Reviews

5 Rating 202 Reviews
of reviewers recommend D9 Hosting
Read D9 Hosting Reviews

About D9 Hosting:

D9 Hosting have been providing web hosting and domain registration services to thousands of businesses and individuals from across the globe since 2007.

We can provide web hosting for anything from a single low traffic website all the way through to complex solutions requiring multiple servers to be set up in a redundant cluster and anything in-between.

All of our shared , multi site and reseller hosting plans come with the following as standard:

- cPanel Control Panel
- Free Website Builder
- Wordpress Support
- Free Off-Server Backups
- Unlimited Free Website Migrations

Our Virtual and Dedicated Server offerings can be tailored to fit your needs, including a choice of control panel (cPanel or DirectAdmin), the option of daily backups with 30 restore points, 100% network uptime and much more besides.

All of our services are backed up by our amazing 24/7 technical support team so if you do ever run into any issues you can be assured that a member of the D9 team will be available to assist you even if it's the middle of the night!

So no matter how basic or complex your hosting needs may be; come and see why thousands of businesses and individuals trust D9 to host their websites.

Sales: 0844 88 43 400

sales@d9clients.com

Upper Rainham Road

Tell us how D9 Hosting made you happy
If you want good technical support with fast replies D9 Hosting is your best option. They are a small company but they are very reliable and respond quickly to questions I have on my site. As I'm not familiar with I love the support I recieve. Rohit from the technical support team is amazing. I had misidentified a sucuri firewall issue and asked for my IP to be whitelisted in hope to solve the problem. Rohit went the extra mile and checked my site to discover the root cause which was conflicting php file. Sebastian Poulose also quickly responded and implemented changes to my site once I addressed some of my concerns with site health. This is not the first time which D9 hosting's technical support has amazed me. They do not waste your time by sending you to their knowledge base without reading your queries. D9 hosting will take the time to explain to you what is happening, implement and fix it. I have used 5 other hosting services in the past but D9 hosting's technical support as well as live chat is the most polite, effective and helpful amongst them all. Thank you Rohit, Sebastian, Ian and Paula
Wow, thank you so much, Victoria, for giving us such a glowing recommendation. We're chuffed to bits that you're so happy with our support :)
Having a hard time getting this fix. I'm in the US, and my sign-in page is in another language. I keep submitting support tickets, but with no success.
Hello, Sorry to hear you have been having issues. I believe I have found your account but was unable to find any tickets regarding an issue with the language setting on your account. I have however set it back to "English" for you and I believe this should solve your issue.
I want to complain about D9, I really do.... but I had an issue and expected the usual run around getting it fixed, I was ready for a day or so of back and forth, I contact technical support and got a near instant response And then got passed over to the next level All with in an hour And they fix my issue just like that exceptional and efficient technical support
I have had a reseller account with them since 2015 and have only experienced them to be extremely responsive and fast to jump on resolutions. Their support team is incomparable for the monthly cost. The extras provided and speed of the site is fantastic value for money. Very happy customer 100% of my time with them.
They are very quick to support and fix any issues that come up
I have had to contact them a few times today, as I was having a few problems sorting out my domain email and stuff and DNS issues on CloudFlare. They were so helpful on chat and a guy called Dan just resolved everything for me. Thank you Dan :) - You have been very helpful to me today.
I have had to contact them a few times today, as I was having a few problems sorting out my domain email and stuff. They were so helpful on chat and tickets that I submitted, both promptly and courteously. They resolved everything for me. Thanks Dan :)
I love D9, whenever I've had a problem it's been sorted in minutes, the customer service is fantastic. So glad I went with this hosting provider.
Thank you so much, Kaz, we're delighted you are hosting with us :)
delightful
We're very happy you're enjoying our services, thank you for taking the time to recommend us :)
The response was quick, efficient, and solved billing and tec problems within minutes. I recommend everyone to use d9 hosting above all others. Wayne Miller
Thank you so much for your recommendation, Wayne, we really appreciate it :)
Paula was awesome. She was so patient and helpful! Thanks a bunch!
Thank you so much, we're delighted that you're happy with our services and staff :)
perfect service
Thank you so much for taking the time to recommend us, we really appreciate it :)
Dan/Paula and team are amazing. I have used their services on and off for about 20 years :) I keep coming back because the support is top of the line!
We're delighted you've been with us so long and that you're so happy with our services :)
Paula and the team have been awesome. Whenever there is an issue (like I didn't make my payment in time), they are there to help. The services provided are reliable and have been top notch.
Thank you very much, we're so pleased we were able to help :)
Absolutely top service. All issues resolved within minutes. Cannot fault at all. Would recommend 100%.
Thank you so much, we're delighted we were able to solve your issues :)
I had major problems with 5 of my sites and the service I received by Dan and Rohit was 1st Class and 5 Star. Going above and beyond over 4 and a half days! Nothing was to much trouble and Dan Thompson and Rohit went above and beyond to rectify all the problems found inside my sites.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a great review, we really appreciate it :)
Within a few minutes of my website not loading Dan had it fixed. Super support -- always!! Peggy
Thank you, Peggy, we're so pleased we were able to help :)
D9 Provided exceptional and timely customer service. A number of tech companies have become so wealthy and powerful that they treat their customers very poorly because they believe they have "captured" customers. D9 has provided great service the way it used to be many years ago. John Thornhill was correct when he recommended D9 as the hosting supplier of choice!
We're so pleased that you're happy with our services, Daryl. Thank you for taking the time to recommend us :)
Amazingly professional and fast technical service consistently for years! I've been using D9 for >7years, they are very professional and consistently help on small technical things like setting up gmail and domain bandwith things. Really recommend them!
We're delighted you're so happy with our services, Aalok, thank you for taking the time to recommend us :)
Great service. Always available and very helpful!
We're delighted you're happy with our services, Donna, thank you :)
Paula responded via CHat immediately and solved my issue with no muss no fuss. D9 always provides efficient help and takes customer experience to a delightful new level. Highly recommend this group for hosting your website.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review, Rox, we're so pleased you're happy with our services :)
D9 Hosting is rated 4.98 based on 202 reviews