D9 Hosting Reviews

of reviewers recommend D9 Hosting
Read D9 Hosting Reviews

About D9 Hosting:

D9 Hosting have been providing web hosting and domain registration services to thousands of businesses and individuals from across the globe since 2007.

We can provide web hosting for anything from a single low traffic website all the way through to complex solutions requiring multiple servers to be set up in a redundant cluster and anything in-between.

All of our shared , multi site and reseller hosting plans come with the following as standard:

- cPanel Control Panel
- Free Website Builder
- Wordpress Support
- Free Off-Server Backups
- Unlimited Free Website Migrations

Our Virtual and Dedicated Server offerings can be tailored to fit your needs, including a choice of control panel (cPanel or DirectAdmin), the option of daily backups with 30 restore points, 100% network uptime and much more besides.

All of our services are backed up by our amazing 24/7 technical support team so if you do ever run into any issues you can be assured that a member of the D9 team will be available to assist you even if it's the middle of the night!

So no matter how basic or complex your hosting needs may be; come and see why thousands of businesses and individuals trust D9 to host their websites.

Sales: 0844 88 43 400

sales@d9clients.com

Upper Rainham Road

Tell us how D9 Hosting made you happy
I was recommended D9 over a beer in the local. My previous host was a nightmare to get hold of, fobbed you off with overly technical jargon and excuses. I was very happy to switch. D9 is an absolute joy to deal with. Great and friendly support. A level of access that to your back end that will please novices and experts alike. The security is fantastic. My email spam has all but vanished and is simple to tweak and adjust as needed. My thanks to Dan and the team my new website is fast and secure. I can’t recommend them enough. Thank you.
Fantastic! We're so pleased you're enjoying our services. Cheers!
I have been using D9 hosting, both shared and a dedicated server for some years now. I could not imagine ever going elsewhere. Their customer service is excellent, very responsive and always help very quickly and efficiently. Price is very competitive and coupled with the help you get when you need it it's the best hosting I have ever come across. Excellent.
I love D9 Hosting and have been their customer since 2009. The service is friendly, trustworthy and they're great at putting 'tech' stuff into layman's terms. Highly recommended if you're looking for a web host that takes care of you.
Was very helpful corrected all issues without hassle. He was very professional.
Customer service is always fast and effective. By far the best hosting company I have used.
It's great to hear you're enjoying our services and you rate us so well, thank you :)
We have hosted many sites with D9 for years. Our challenges are mostly deeply technical and require diligent care to keep our sites up at all times.
Over the years the D9 team has made the extra effort 24 hours a day to give their best service, and solve problems quickly. Even if it takes a few steps to test and repair, they keep following up until we get the results.
From the leadership to each tech support, they are all a real asset to our companies success over the years.
We're delighted you're so happy with our services, Adam. Thank you for taking the time to recommend us :)
I've been with D9 for quite a few years, and have always been very happy with their level of support. The team are super-responsive, and quick to fix any issues or answer any questions. I like the fact that the people who started the company are still hands-on as it were; somehow it makes D9 seem friendlier than your average hosting company.

Overall, a reliable and trustworthy company and service.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a great review, Lynn, we really appreciate it :)
Their customer service is great. Any problems I encountered were addressed promptly.
We're delighted you're happy with our service, thank you for the shout out :)
Excellent service and support.
Thank you so much, we're very happy you're enjoying our service :)
I've been with d9 since 2009 and never once entertained using any other hosting. Chat window is important to me because I get anxious when things are not up and running correctly and d9 is always quick to respond to all my needs or concerns. They are take care of their customers, their domain prices compete with anyone's and their hosting service is top notch. In the 10 years since going online to blog, I've seen domain prices jump up considerabIy at other sites, but not d9. I see a very long future with the d9 team! Thank Dan, Paula and team!
It's been great working with you all these years, Kathy, here's to many more. Thank you so much for your kind words :)
The team at D9 are always on hand to help - whether customer service or technical support, I always get fast friendly assistance and my issues are resolved fast and effectively. I highly recommend D9 hosting - thanks guys - you fo a great job :)
Thank you very much, Matt, we're delighted you're happy with our services :)
Reliable, trustworthy, and always available for quick support when needed. Faultless service, these guys mean business. 10/10 and 5 Stars!
Many thanks indeed for taking the time to leave us such a great review, Mike, we really appreciate it :)
I have been a client of D9 Hosting for many years. They are very reasonably priced and offer a robust service. Moreover, as an added bonus they offer you free SSL certificates for all your sites. Whenever I add a new domain or need any assistance their technical support is always available 24/7 via chat to answer your questions. Their support is outstanding. Moreover, they have a library of videos that provides you assistance regarding all your technical questions. Since I joined them I never looked back. I highly recommend their hosting services.
Thank you so much for the great review, Cris. We're so pleased you're enjoying our services :)
I've been with D9 for a few years now. The price is good and the support is first rate - any problems are addressed really quickly.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Rachael, we really appreciate it and we're delighted you're happy with our services :)
D9 is a great service, reliable and affordable.

Paula and Dan and the team have always been super helpful with their friendly, patient support with any issues I've faced.
Thank you so much for the shout, out Paul, we really appreciate it :)
Customer service is beyond amazing. Always right there to help you with any issues you have, and your issues are fixed a.s.a.p. Couldn't ask for any better.

Kindest regards,
Rick Alison
Thank you so much, Rick, we're glad that you're enjoying our services :)
Quick to respond and great service! Recommended all round!
Thank you so much for your recommendation, we really appreciate it :)
I have been with D9 Hosting for over 10 years and have always found them reliable, excellent value for money and incredibly fast at dealing with any problems. They are also very good at notifying you if there are going to be any changes or downtime for maintenance, etc. No hesitation in recommending them for any website solution.
Thanks, John, we're so pleased to have worked with you over the years, here's to the next 10 :)
Just recently started moving all my sites over to D9 hosting. Fantastic hosting with great support. Would highly recommend for anyone!
We're very happy to welcome you to D9, Tom, and delighted you're happy with our services :)
Always available to help and my issues have always been resolved with zero fuss! Great service! I'd highly recommend them!
Thank you so much for recommending us, we really appreciate it :)
I have been with D9 for many years and have found them to be one of the most approachable I have dealt with. Their servers are fast, not oversold and always up-to-date security-wise.
Their tech support team is second to none for helpfulness, technical ability and speed at which they can resolve issues, almost no matter the time or day.
I have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone I know looking for web, email, etc. hosting.
Thank you very much for taking the trouble to recommend us, Fred, we really appreciate it :)
D9 Hosting is rated 5.00 based on 40 reviews