D9 Hosting Reviews

of reviewers recommend D9 Hosting
Read D9 Hosting Reviews

About D9 Hosting:

D9 Hosting have been providing web hosting and domain registration services to thousands of businesses and individuals from across the globe since 2007.

We can provide web hosting for anything from a single low traffic website all the way through to complex solutions requiring multiple servers to be set up in a redundant cluster and anything in-between.

All of our shared , multi site and reseller hosting plans come with the following as standard:

- cPanel Control Panel
- Free Website Builder
- Wordpress Support
- Free Off-Server Backups
- Unlimited Free Website Migrations

Our Virtual and Dedicated Server offerings can be tailored to fit your needs, including a choice of control panel (cPanel or DirectAdmin), the option of daily backups with 30 restore points, 100% network uptime and much more besides.

All of our services are backed up by our amazing 24/7 technical support team so if you do ever run into any issues you can be assured that a member of the D9 team will be available to assist you even if it's the middle of the night!

So no matter how basic or complex your hosting needs may be; come and see why thousands of businesses and individuals trust D9 to host their websites.

Sales: 0844 88 43 400

sales@d9clients.com

Upper Rainham Road

Tell us how D9 Hosting made you happy
If you want good technical support with fast replies D9 Hosting is your best option. They are a small company but they are very reliable and respond quickly to questions I have on my site. As I'm not familiar with I love the support I recieve. Rohit from the technical support team is amazing. I had misidentified a sucuri firewall issue and asked for my IP to be whitelisted in hope to solve the problem. Rohit went the extra mile and checked my site to discover the root cause which was conflicting php file. Sebastian Poulose also quickly responded and implemented changes to my site once I addressed some of my concerns with site health. This is not the first time which D9 hosting's technical support has amazed me. They do not waste your time by sending you to their knowledge base without reading your queries. D9 hosting will take the time to explain to you what is happening, implement and fix it. I have used 5 other hosting services in the past but D9 hosting's technical support as well as live chat is the most polite, effective and helpful amongst them all. Thank you Rohit, Sebastian, Ian and Paula
Wow, thank you so much, Victoria, for giving us such a glowing recommendation. We're chuffed to bits that you're so happy with our support :)
Just spoken to Paula and gave me a great deal of information on the best hosting plan for me. I have been with D9 Hosting for over 10 years I think and although at times I have considered other providers but I have never jumped ship as they always sort things for me with the minimum of fuss.
I now know much more about which plan is best for me and more information is to follow as they further assess my needs.
Great company and service and I would recommend to both new and established customers who require hosting services.
Quality service, always ready to help and attentive to needs.
Great support, as always quick solutions for every request!
Good company with fast hosting. the customer support is attentive.
I am Jonathan Murdock i have been working with D9 now for almost 2 months and the service and response time is just amazing the staff is always there and since we are in different halves of the world there 24/7 really is 24/7
As usual: Problem Entered. Problem Solved!

I am extremely happy with d9 and their technical service. They're always there when I have a problem. And being a bit of a novice, I seem to have an issue more often than I'd like to admit. So far, d9 hasn't missed a beat. You guys are the best!
Excellent service, quick and professional advice and support!
Super fast hosting and great prices but we pretty much expect that from hosting providers anyway. The thing that makes D9 amazing (for me) is the level of support - Instant Chat is available and support tickets are answered effectively and fast. Nothing is too much trouble and the advice and expert help is spot on! AAA grade service.
Had a headache with an email set up on a new PC, Dan from D9 sorted it. Excellent support, much appreciated
We're delighted we were able to help fix your issue. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review, we really appreciate it :)
I am extremely happy with D9 hosting. I love the 24-hour support.
At any time I have contacted them, they have helped me with so many technical questions. Dan and Paula have been fantastic and so fast in their response. Five plus stars. Hats off to all!!!!!
Thank you so much, Mary Anne, we're so pleased that you're happy with our services :)
Great support from Dan for an email problem I had
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, Nigel, we really appreciate it :)
I had a problem with a plugin that prevented me from logging in. When Wordpress didn't respond like they were supposed to, and the plugin author didn't respond I asked d9 if they could help and within about 3 minutes I was able to login. I Love the 24/7 support and the knowledgeable people helping us!
We're delighted that you're so happy with our services and support, Peggy. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review :)
I was tearing my hair out but all it took was one question, one reply and I was back in business. Very quick, very efficient customer service from D9. I haven't used them since my initial setup because nothing ever goes wrong..even this problem was my fault. This is the solid, stable, reliable hosting service with knowledgeable technical staff that every online business must have.
We're delighted to have been able to help, Jerry. Thank you for taking the time out to leave us such a great review, we really appreciate it :)
Great support. Great hosting 5 Stars
We're so pleased you're happy with our services, Tom, thank you :)
Great and affordable hosting, uptime is great, its fast and great support.
We're delighted that you so happy with our services and thank you for taking the time to review us, we really appreciate it :)
Paula was very helpful in fixing a problem I had a good deal of trouble with ..working fine now!!
Dale
We're delighted we helped you to solve your issues. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, we really appreciate it :)
Every time, day or night that I have had any questions there has always been a live person to talk to through chat. D9 was highly recommended to me and I can highly recommend them.
That's great to hear, Peggy. Thank you so much for the great review, we really appreciate it :)
I am extremely pleased with the superb assistance I always get from Paula, Dan and other Support Staff at d9 Hosting 🤗. Highly recommended. Ingrid.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a great review, Ingrid. We're delighted that you're so happy with your services at D9 :)
Great customer service and loads of helpful service options. Will be back.
It's great news to hear you're so happy with our services. Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review, we really appreciate it :)
Straight to the point and got me back on track before the morning rush, zero delays and zero fuss.
Thank you so much, Richelle, we're so pleased we were able to help :)
D9 Hosting is rated 4.99 based on 146 reviews