D3Boost Reviews

of reviewers recommend D3Boost

Tell us how D3Boost made you happy
Otherwise known as "D3Pleveling", D3Boost resorted to deception to obtain positive feedback from me on PlayerAuctions.com in early 2018. (You will notice that their "Successful orders" and "Total reviews" have numbers that do not tally; they probably exploited certain PlayerAuctions.com mechanisms to remove past, non-positive reviews, and hence the smaller number of "Total reviews".) To those who think D3Boost must be great from all the positive reviews about them on other review websites, don't be fooled: at least one person on their team is willing to deceive to convert non-positive feedback to positive. Whoever in D3Boost did this, you know who you are. You had the opportunity to engage in service recovery after the deception, but no, you decided to continue being unprofessional. I must also add that you are condescending, and have a bad attitude towards anyone who refuses to give you praise. In fact, you went so far as to censor my review about D3Boost (an earlier version of this very review) on Trustpilot by exploiting your premium Trustpilot account's benefits and/or submitting fabricated evidence of my having "attempted to threaten/extort" you. What did you say to me on PlayerAuctions.com again? "We care a lot about our buyers and the last thing we want is someone to be unhappy but never inform us about it"? HAH, THAT'S HILARIOUS. Ever heard of the Streisand effect? You've just brought it upon yourself.
D3Boost is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews