Somerset Frames Reviews

4.5
Based on 79 reviews
Read Somerset Frames Reviews

Tell us how Somerset Frames made you happy
Great value and quality with very prompt delivery. I'm sure I'll be back!
Excellent bespoke frame at a reasonable price.
Searched for a while to match some frames I had, Somerset Frames had the exact ones, they were really helpful when I rang for information and delivery was as expected - very reliable
Frames arrived in good time and look good with my lino prints. They are also very reasonably priced. And the bonus was getting two thin sheets of MDF in the packaging which will be very handy for mounting lino on!
The web site was easy to use. I didn't speak to anyone directly but the emails acknowledging the order were prompt. The delivery was on time and the goods were packed really well. I am glad I found your web site.
Couldn’t find ready made mounts so looked online. Somerset frames had a wide selection at reasonable prices. The Service was prompt and the mounts were of excellent quality - also the 3 mounts I bought were placed between two boards to keep from bending. Excellent product and will definitely use again and recommend to arty friends.
Made to exact requirements, and within a week the frame was delivered. Superb service!
Exactly what I wanted. Good price and very quick delivery.
Very good, would use again.
I ordered through the website which was clear and easy to use. What could have been a complicated process was really quite straightforward. Very prompt delivery with notification that it had been despatched and when it would be arriving, and very reasonable price. Thumbs up all round. I would definitely use again.
A lovely frame made to fit a picture of an unusual size. Thank you
The choice of sizes and colours of the mounts completely satisfied my requirements. Packaging was quite good although the corners of some mounts became crimped due to being bumped in transit. The pricing structure I felt was extremely keen, overall I am very pleased with my order and will be buying more when this order is used up.
I found the website very easy to use and my order was confirmed quickly. I contacted Somerset Frames because the mount size shown on the order was incorrect and I was informed that this was down to an IT glitch and not to worry. The frame and mount arrived within 3 days of ordering and the quality was excellent. It now holds a precious photograph of my late Father. Thank you.
Fast efficient service, easy to understand and order website, reasonable price enabling consideration of framing up more items Didn't speak to anyone
Easy to use website, great price and very speedy delivery.
Delivery - arrived a few days after ordering Quality - is the exact size ordered and Iooks really nice. Be careful when handling the glass when putting in your image - I cut myself twice (can't really blame anyone the second time ;) ) as it has really sharp edges
I have a lovely frame in my wall from Somerset frames. Very quick delivery and fantastic customer service. Would definitely use this company again. Highly recommended.
Explained what I want over the phone, and they helped me step by step order it on the website. Very helpful, and will definitely use again!
The website was very easy to use, you just measure your picture and choose the frame and it works everything out for you. They were lovely and very well made, the fit my pictures perfectly. I was very happy with the product and price :)
Ordered from you to get a frame for my friends wedding present. Everywhere I'd looked was very expensive but found you by accident and so pleased I did!! Reasonably priced, well made and quick dispatch. The website was easy to navigate and the frame was perfect. Thank you so much
Somerset Frames is rated 4.48 based on 79 reviews