Somerset Frames Reviews

4.5
Based on 79 reviews
Read Somerset Frames Reviews

Tell us how Somerset Frames made you happy
Large selection of reasonably priced custom-made frames. Quick delivery.
Really great service. They are very helpful so call if you need advice. Great products, well made and quick shipping too. Will definitely use again.
I ordered bespoke frames and photographs (2 frames each holding 6 different shape and sized photos) I used the online tool which was impressive and very helpful in making my decision, I sent the order in and was contacted by a member of staff who discussed the layouts and the arrangement of the photos. I had a bit of a wait for the particular frame to come into stock but was kept informed the whole time. The frames were delivered well wrapped and protected and I was very happy with the result.. Overall I was very impressed and would recommend this service.
I have had the pleasure of experiencing first hand the exceptional standards and services of Somerset Frames everything from a small A5 Frame to a wall collage of my late fathers branded boules uniform that i had framed and preserved forever. I cannot rate this company highly enough, from first class personal service to exceptional delivery time, quality of workmanship and value for money. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone and will most certainly be using them again at every opportunity. M Tobin, Wells Somerset.
Fantastic customer service, Started to order over the internet, but unsure of the colour of the mount because I wanted it to match an order I had previously. Somerset frames looked into my previous order and found my order. Brilliant! Frames packed very well and didn't have to wait long for delivery. Very pleased with my matching frames. Will certainly use your company again.
Had a beautiful canvas made of my son, Chris and Nick were very helpful during the process of selecting the image and the cropping of it, has had pride of place on my wall for a good few years now. First point of call for anything photographic in our family, great knowledge on tap. Thanks guys
Great service from a highly skilled and knowledge team, giving customer attention and service as it aught to be, in a courtious, friendly manner. Nothing is too much trouble; this is also the same for thier photgraphic department. They will always go the extra mile for you, and their patience with dyxlexic people, like my self, in helping them master modern camrea skills is very much appreciated. Nigel Gifford OBE
Great service would recommend
Somerset frames could not have ever had a more difficult order than the one I sent them - but they were unfazed and came through with a perfectly designed frame and no-one could've done better. From my vague requests and half imperial, half decimal measurements, I ended up with an accurately measured, well fitting, beautifully made frame that is clearly craftsman made. "Very Good" isn't good enough - they're "Excellent"
Very good and would use again.
Great quality great service thanks!
The excellent frames were made to exact specification, delivered very quickly, packaged perfectly. Only disappointment was that the hanging kit on the back, of each frame, was not centred and was therefore useless, all frames hung lopsidededly and I had to buy hanging kits from local shop.
Thank you for your comments. The hanging kit that's supplied is not put onto the frame as we are not sure if the pitucre to be fitted will be portrait or landscape. However you have given us a good point in terms or possitioning. Within the next few weeks we will add positioning stickers on the back of the frame for location of the screws.
Excellent customer service, great prices!
Excellent service from all the staff.
Very pleased with the service and the ease of ordering. Items come very well packaged and am extremely pleased with my frames. Will use this company every time I need a frame in future. Definitely recommend.
Can't remember, think I bought something from this company 6-12 months ago, was ok, not sure why they've left it till now to ask for a review though...
The frames I ordered from Somerset Frames arrived promptly, in good order and exactly as described. Good value and good service. Very satisfactory.
I ordered a specail frame for a print and was delighted with the result. The frame came very quickly and was excellently packed and exactly as I wanted it. I will use Somerset Frames again when I need a print or picture framed.
A great camera shop that offers a wide range of products - framing, printing and camera gear - with knowledgeable, helpful and personal service.
Somerset Frames is rated 4.48 based on 79 reviews