Somerset Frames Reviews

of reviewers recommend Somerset Frames
Read Somerset Frames Reviews

Tell us how Somerset Frames made you happy
I placed my order on 21 December and paid for 1st class postage but i have not received anything yet. Thought it may have been due to Xmas shutdown bit request for a review has made me curious as to where my order is.
The frame which I ordered arrived broken. I have as yet received no reply to my emails to Somerset Frames.
Great value and quality with very prompt delivery. I'm sure I'll be back!
Excellent bespoke frame at a reasonable price.
Hi! To be honest I still don't know what's going on! I ordered online, I didn't have the option for delivery... I wrote an email straight away and got an answer that you will try to sort it out! SO so far in 10 days this is what happened!! Are you going to post it or was it already posted?!?! I've just paid 10 days ago and still waiting something to happen!! :S Maja Szerb
Searched for a while to match some frames I had, Somerset Frames had the exact ones, they were really helpful when I rang for information and delivery was as expected - very reliable
Polite service & affordable price, but on the framed print that I collected today, Somerset Frames had used clasps which protrude beyond the edge of the frame; & the moment I hung the print up, the knot in the string undid. Luckily I caught it before it fell! Quite disappointed.
Frames arrived in good time and look good with my lino prints. They are also very reasonably priced. And the bonus was getting two thin sheets of MDF in the packaging which will be very handy for mounting lino on!
The web site was easy to use. I didn't speak to anyone directly but the emails acknowledging the order were prompt. The delivery was on time and the goods were packed really well. I am glad I found your web site.
Couldn’t find ready made mounts so looked online. Somerset frames had a wide selection at reasonable prices. The Service was prompt and the mounts were of excellent quality - also the 3 mounts I bought were placed between two boards to keep from bending. Excellent product and will definitely use again and recommend to arty friends.
Made to exact requirements, and within a week the frame was delivered. Superb service!
I placed my order on 16/10 and received an order confirmation. I haven't received any despatch e-mail or received any goods as at 26/10.
Sorry but being asked to write a review about an order I have not received is pushing things just a little!
Exactly what I wanted. Good price and very quick delivery.
I would love to leave a review but I'm still waiting for the ordered items to arrive. You should use a parcel company that actually delivers instead of driving past and continuing their deliverys.
Good quality frame in the size ordered (which was probably a bit off-standard) and arrived in good time. It didn't come with anything with which to hang it on the wall though, which I was not expecting; it could have been made more clear if I needed to add these as a requirement.
Very good, would use again.
I ordered through the website which was clear and easy to use. What could have been a complicated process was really quite straightforward. Very prompt delivery with notification that it had been despatched and when it would be arriving, and very reasonable price. Thumbs up all round. I would definitely use again.
A lovely frame made to fit a picture of an unusual size. Thank you
I find your customer service very poor on how you interact with them. This I have witnessed on 3 occasions and in front of other customers. Your production time is quite long winded. The quality of a simple cut mount very poor with images to prove this. I certainly will not be using your business in the near future and will make others aware of my experiences. Willing to discuss if needed.
Somerset Frames is rated 4.48 based on 79 reviews