Cyclesuk Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Cyclesuk

How would you rate Cyclesuk ?

Steve Oates
"Thay had what i wanted at a very competitive price and delivered on time."
"Service second to none, it's now my "go to" shop for both of my lovely bikes, all repairs and servicing. What drew me to them was the first time I went to buy something and didn't have enough cash with me(think I was 40p short!) but they said I could pay on the next visit...Wow! I did pay on the next visit, and the next and the next!!!!. Really friendly helpful staff, and if they don't have something will order it..And they do online shopping too which I love. I used to go to London Velo but Cycles UK are MUCH cheaper but not nasty with it.."
"Marco and Alfie at CyclesUK, Greenwich - what dudes. I took my aged, ex-hire bike in there two days ago for a silver service. I'm self-employed and short of cash, so a service was overdue, and the poor old bike was a wreck. But the level of service I got was exemplary. I'd said money was a big issue (self-employed!), so Alfie called to tell me exactly what needed doing to make my bike roadworthy, keeping it to a minimum and okaying everything with me before going ahead. I'd had an accident on London Bridge a year ago when a black cab hit me, and the back bracket was fragile. Alfie spent extra time strengthening that bracket, over and above what was included in my service. The guys were fast, efficient, gave me no flannel and did a fabulous job - it's like a new bike. I owe them!"
Cyclesuk is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews